Evoker class color

Hey,

after doing some worldbosses with evokers I have to say from a healer pov that they definitely should refine the evoker class color. An in-range evoker has almost the color of an out of range monk, which really is a bad idea. I hope they are going to take a look at the color before we get to the first DF raids.

There are only so many shades of green/blue that I can tolerate. I'm sure they could have been more creative.

Yeah, Evoker color is not really a great choice, there are way too similar shades - something orange-y (between rogue and druid) or red-ish (between paladin and DK) would have worked better imo.
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Puri View Post
    Hey,

after doing some worldbosses with evokers I have to say from a healer pov that they definitely should refine the evoker class color. An in-range evoker has almost the color of an out of range monk, which really is a bad idea. I hope they are going to take a look at the color before we get to the first DF raids.
    Eh, works fine for me but we'll see with future feedback.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Yeah i noticed that too. Really weird. I guess we will get used to it but it is still incredibly irritating for now...

I feel like a shade of ruby / magenta would have been a better choice imo

10+ Year Old Account
    Honest question from healer; what does it matter?

I think either something Obsidian- or Bronze-/Sand-like would have fit way better than the "Emerald" teal we got now.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

Quote Originally Posted by Kilpi View Post
    It doesn't, but people gotta complain.

Quote Originally Posted by SausageBiscuits View Post
    It doesn't matter when the healer thinks he cannot heal a target because it looks in the UI as if he was out of range but actually isn't?

Quote Originally Posted by SausageBiscuits View Post
    Looks like a monk but is an evoker. Obviously it matters.
    "Quack, quack, Mr. Bond."

Quote Originally Posted by Kilpi View Post
    Probably depends on what kind of unit/raid frames you use. I can imagine, if OPs frames don’t change alpha drastically, but instead “grey out” how it could cause confusion.