10+ Year Old Account

Old raids gold farming

Is farming old raids good for gold, or not worth its time anymore?
    I don't have active wow account yet, so i was thinking of logging on a friend account farm some gold from old raids, or is it far better to just lvl an alt in DF herb/miner to make gold?
    During WoD era (last time i tried seriously farm gold) old raids were very good for gold farming, but another friend told me it was nerfed badly since BFA days
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn
    Thrall
    http://youtu.be/x3ejO7Nssj8 7:20+ "Alliance remaining super power", clearly blizz favor horde too much, that they made alliance the super power

Best bet is to start by typing this into youtube "best way to make gold in dragonflight"

Personaly I will level with mining herbing and sell everything at first, do old raids for transmog and the extra money is a bonus.

Other than that, I have so many questions about the scheme you want to pull off there with your friend's account, but you do you.

Quote Originally Posted by sam86 View Post
    I don't have active wow account yet, so i was thinking of logging on a friend account farm some gold from old raids, or is it far better to just lvl an alt in DF herb/miner to make gold?
    During WoD era (last time i tried seriously farm gold) old raids were very good for gold farming, but another friend told me it was nerfed badly since BFA days
    For someone who doesn not have an active account you sure have a lot of opinions regarding Shadowlands...

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    Not really as I ran all the MoP raids the other day and only made 3k.

7+ Year Old Account
    It's not worth it, plain and simple. Your best bet it to play Dragonflight from day 1 & cash in with herbs and such gathered during leveling.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sam86 View Post
    No, currently, old raids do not offer a good gold income, which they shouldn't anyways. Maybe the Battle For Azeroth raids will offer better as they are going legacy now. And your three covenant callings have been nerfed in preparation for the new content, they offer some 2000 gold now instead.

A slight warning though, account sharing is not permitted by Blizzard's agreed-upon rules.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

you can make a bit of gold from them. if you need mounts, pets and/or mogs from the raids then you'll probably make enough gold to be a nice bonus, but not really enough to warrant going solely for that

YEARS ago they were a good source of gold but its been a while while since thats been a thing. Now its just for mog and a few extra nickels to rub together.

No they have slowly removed ways to make gold in-game and even more so in DF. They want you to buy tokens so Blizzard can earn even more money. IIRC callings/world quests in DF dont even make gold, and obviously no mission table.
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Thread topics that violate the WoW ToS/EULA (e.g. account sharing) are not permitted in this or any other subforum. Closing this.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead