WoW Variety Show Episode 2 Schedule, Method's Race to World First Event

WoW Variety Show Episode 2 Schedule
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
    Lights, camera, and even more action! The WoW Variety Show is back for Dragonflight and gearing up for an even bigger 2-day event broadcasting December 10–11 live on YouTube and Twitch!

WoW Variety Show: Take Flight

On December 10, a combination of Warcraft Celebrity and Community Contestants will compete in three activities: a leveling competition through the Forbidden Reach, a Dragonriding relay, and a Dragon Isles expedition race.

We’re also weaving in extra fun with two brand-new backstage activities: Fast-Draw Duel and Toy Hunt!

Then, on December 11, more celebrity contestants and special guests from MDI & AWC will race through the Dragonflight Season 1 Dungeons and Arenas to show off the new expansion!

Details

• Venue: Live Servers in Europe and the Americas
    • Date: December 10–11
    • Broadcast Start Time: 10:00 am PST / 7:00 pm CEST
    • Format: Seven activities during the show
    • December 10: Leveling, Dragonriding Relay, Dragon Isles Expedition, Fast-Draw Duel, Toy Hunt.
    • December 11: Dragonflight Season 1 Mythic+ and Arena Showcase
    • Stream Location: YouTube.com/Warcraft and Twitch.tv/Warcraft

The WoW Variety Show goes live with your hosts, Taliesin and Evitel, and a full lineup of celebrity guests and contestants.

Stay Connected

Tune in this weekend to YouTube.com/Warcraft and Twitch.tv/Warcraft and follow along for more updates on the WoW Esports Twitter.

Good luck and have fun!

Method's Race to World First Event
    Method has announced their Race to World First Event for the Vault of the Incarnates raid. The coverage begins December 14th with the raid launch in Europe, and is set to last until Raszageth the Storm-Eater is defeated by them.
    Originally Posted by Method
    After writing a new chapter in Shadowlands, Method is ignited to tackle the first tier of Dragonflight - the Race to World First: Vault of the Incarnates.

Method’s Race to World First: Vault of the Incarnates

Method’s Race to World First coverage begins December 14th as the European servers become available and is set to last until our raiders have slain the final boss, Raszageth the Storm-Eater.

Our broadcast will feature amazing talent, familiar faces in the World of Warcraft community, entertainment and giveaways!

Our Race to World First Talent

To accompany you throughout the marathon that is the Race to World First event, we have a group of excellent casters and analysts that you may recognize from the World of Warcraft community, keeping you entertained and up to date with the progress in Vault of the Incarnates.

Last edited by Lumy; 2022-12-08 at 06:57 PM.

Ooof... totally unexpected hosts...
    Unexpected... twice... LOL
    Hard no from me... again.

Will still watch some of the RWF tho as i enjoy to check a few points of view even i am totally not interested in playing DF for now.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mendzia View Post
    Ooof... totally unexpected hosts...
    Unexpected... twice... LOL
    Hard no from me... again.

Will still watch some of the RWF tho as i enjoy to check a few points of view even i am totally not interested in playing DF for now.
    It's hard to watch Tali when you know how fake and two-faced he is.
    Kupo.

cringe
    alottachars

10+ Year Old Account
    T&E are cancer.

"rage darling" looks like the arithmetic median of all blizzard, atm. And that is not a good thing, in my opinion.

The good part is that, at least for the moment, the DEVs delivered an unexpected quality with the new expansion. Lets see how it goes from here on.