Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiltura View Post
    Good fix, I always thought this isn't good designed. Also makes the start of P2 noticeably smoother.
    Yeah, always felt weird how an ability cast in phase 1 (at the tail end of it but still) ended up having the effects of the P2 version of it out of a technicality.

Quote Originally Posted by Roanda View Post

NO WAY!
    Thats insane!
    Yeah, but does anyone know which ones? Because every single one I've checked so far still require the holiday to be active to see it.
    Blizzard to shaman: My nerf bat, let me show you!

Quote Originally Posted by tehBob View Post
    Yeah, but does anyone know which ones? Because every single one I've checked so far still require the holiday to be active to see it.
    I noticed yesterday that the Bronze-Tinted Sunglasses, normally only available to transmog during WoW's anniversary, were now allowed.

Yeah, I just checked and it appears the word 'many' is doing a LOT of heavy lifting in that note.

Tuxedo pants and shirt you can.
    Also midsummer stuff
    Also the flower heads.

The Bronze tinted glasses like someone else said

Also the spanish themed event...forgot name

No idea for Christmas stuff....as i dont have any item of that

Also midsummer stuff
    Also the flower heads.

The Bronze tinted glasses like someone else said

Also the spanish themed event...forgot name

No idea for Christmas stuff....as i dont have any item of that
    Some of the flower crowns were all year round, they should have a label like, eternal or something?

They were a reward from some extra effort nonsense that I forget about, besides that druids could do it quickly

Quote Originally Posted by fwc577 View Post
    All the people whining about leveling. What a joke.

The game has been out 2 months now. The cobalt farm took under 2 hours to level while AFK. Leveling in the real world and actually playing the game it takes like 3-4 hours tops.

If you haven't been bothered to afk the toon in the cobalt farm for 2 hours in the last 60 days, that's on you.

It was obvious this was getting nerfed the only shocking thing to me is that this wasn't nerfed in December when people realized it was a thing.
    Yeah, I think this game would improve when the people like the ones you're talking about just left and went on to another game/activity. They clearly do not enjoy the game, yet stay and complain about it left and right, it's exhausting. when I am no longer having fun or bored, I switch games for a bit. I don't just sit in the same game over and over not having any fun and then come to a forum to cry about it. good lord, but you know how it is....misery LOVES company.

"My memory... since when? If everything is a dream, don't wake me." -Cloud Strife, Final Fantasy VII

Quote Originally Posted by TbouncerT View Post
    Yeah, I think this game would improve when the people like the ones you're talking about just left and went on to another game/activity. They clearly do not enjoy the game, yet stay and complain about it left and right, it's exhausting. when I am no longer having fun or bored, I switch games for a bit. I don't just sit in the same game over and over not having any fun and then come to a forum to cry about it. good lord, but you know how it is....misery LOVES company.
    If you are exhausted because people have a different opinion to you on something entirely subjective, that's absolutely, 100% on you. I welcome the different opinions on a discussion forum like this - what you are asking for is an echo chamber - that doesn't interest me at all.

I also fail to see the connection between the people who are frustrated by the game and the game being "better" if they left. Can you explain how this works?
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyanion View Post
    In no way are you entitled to the 'complete' game when you buy it, because DLC/cosmetics and so on are there for companies to make more money
    Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    Others, including myself, are saying that they only exist because Blizzard needed to create things so they could monetize it.

Quote Originally Posted by arkanon View Post
    If you are exhausted because people have a different opinion to you on something entirely subjective, that's absolutely, 100% on you. I welcome the different opinions on a discussion forum like this - what you are asking for is an echo chamber - that doesn't interest me at all.

I also fail to see the connection between the people who are frustrated by the game and the game being "better" if they left. Can you explain how this works?
    It's one thing to complain about the way the game plays.

It's another thing entirely to complain that the devs removed a way for people to play the game while alt-tabbed doing something else entirely.

This stuff is almost always fixed and the question should have never been "if" Blizzard would fix it, but rather when. And the when, in this case, is now. If you're legitimately upset you can no longer "play" WoW while alt-tabbed watching Netflix, maybe... maybe, just maybe WoW isn't for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Utrrabbit View Post
    Join the hardcore community on BB classic era server. We've made the leveling fun.
    Leveling is awful and always will be. There are way better single player games to play. The only reason to play wow over them is the group content.

10+ Year Old Account
    Affected holiday items that I've found so far:

• All Lovely Dresses and Dinner Suits from Love is in the Air
    • Spring Robes, Elegant Dress, and Black Tuxedo Pants from Noblegarden
    • Bronze-Tinted Sunglasses from WoW's Anniversary

The Whimsical Skull Mask (uncommon-quality version) from Day of the Dead may also be affected, but I don't have the item collected to confirm for myself.

All in all, not as "many" are affected as the hotfix note would lead you to believe. From what I can tell, none of the appearances from Midsummer Fire Festival (exempting the Crown), Brewfest, Hallow's End, Pilgrim's Bounty, and Winter Veil have had the world event restriction lifted.

If you're referring to the White Tuxedo Shirt, that one never required Noblegarden to be active. (And, sadly, it's been bugged since Patch 9.0.2's release.)
    Alayea - Enhance/Resto (Main) Lithala - BM Gekkani - Holy/Shadow
    Mathrie - Fury/Prot Mayae - Resto/Bal Elita - Frost/Blood
    Chrystie - Frost Draika - Combat Ioreth - Ret/Prot
    Vexbolt - Destruction Yin - WW/MW Yolis
    Urwenn

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Loveliest View Post
    Has anyone actually gotten a gm to help them in recent times? I think they're just there to try to convince you you don't have an issue. And pretty sure they don't actually play the game either.
    I have seen multiple posts about alliance slayer and how bugged it is for many. Just to get a reaponse back (with no fix) only for them to call you out as I did it myself on purpose almost. Many people are frustrated with the lack of actual help. They just dont care.

Still no title.. I am just leaving my ticket open, got a secone and third response without closing it. Just gonna see what happends if I keep it open lol. The gms are powerless thats the problem.