10+ Year Old Account

Question Paladin starter gear mog

Hello!

So I main a paladin, I wanted to make a noob paladin look using the starter gear however the vendor only offers 'mail' gear whereas my main is going to be plate.

I learned it all on my shaman so have it all saved that way however you just can't actually use it in anyway as a paladin. Because they are now plate users and not mail users.

Am I missing something obvious here?

Quote Originally Posted by Cien View Post
    Hello!

So I main a paladin, I wanted to make a noob paladin look using the starter gear however the vendor only offers 'mail' gear whereas my main is going to be plate.

I learned it all on my shaman so have it all saved that way however you just can't actually use it in anyway as a paladin. Because they are now plate users and not mail users.

Am I missing something obvious here?
    You could now have a shaman that looks like a paladin at least

10+ Year Old Account
    The paladin starting gear should be plate, so you can use that for xmog. Unless you're talking about other starting gear.
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!