Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    These look like banners for orc clans. The vertical ones, from left to right, would be: Blackrock, Bleeding Hollow, Dragonmaw, Frostwolf, Shattered Hand, Warsong.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    So the time to scream bloody murder is now when you know absolutely nothing about it other than the name, the socket item to add one and what the gems do? Yeah, that's a bit extreme. If you want to scream bloody murder then go for it, but it's useless until you actually know how it works in the game.

Got to be the the first one to get those "Hulk mad" like comments in before anyone else.
    Name a time in... 6 years now where a power system identical to this hasn't been a grindy bullshit system. I can't fathom someone still giving the benefit of the doubt.

I wonder if there will be human equivalents to the clan banners. Either way, pretty cool addition.

As for the Primordial Stones, I don't think its a new system just yet. Reminds me more of the optional reagents you would place on crafted gear in 9.2. I wouldn't freak out just yet

If we're getting a Dragonmaw banner with the orc heritage armor, can we also have Dragonmaw skin/eyes/tattoos too?
    Bonus points for OG Blackrock skin colors (sans "pebble freckles" the Mag'har variety have) such as Eitrigg's.

Nice, more borrowed power that forces you to use the ring otherwise you wont be taken into any groups

10+ Year Old Account
    And there goes the expansion, first system spotted welcome to domination shards 2.0.

Quote Originally Posted by Linneris View Post
    These look like banners for orc clans. The vertical ones, from left to right, would be: Blackrock, Bleeding Hollow, Dragonmaw, Frostwolf, Shattered Hand, Warsong.
    I hope they turn them into back pieces, and make them available for both orc races (or just for everyone, that'd be better I think)
    Would make more sense for the Mag'har, as they are more clan focused than their green brethren.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Villager720 View Post
    If we're getting a Dragonmaw banner with the orc heritage armor, can we also have Dragonmaw skin/eyes/tattoos too?
    Bonus points for OG Blackrock skin colors (sans "pebble freckles" the Mag'har variety have) such as Eitrigg's.
    I don't think we're getting a Dragonmaw skin, as that'd be way too close to the Mag'har, and same with the Eitrigg skin color despite it having a green tint. The closest we have to it right now is the dark green color added with Shadowlands.

Quote Originally Posted by Tentim View Post
    I'm sorry but bfa and shadow lands happened. Hell even legion.

They can get the benefit of the doubt when they go for three entire expansions without a shitty borrowed power system. Not before that.

You also know they will double then triple down on a terrible idea. The time to scream bloody murder is now.
    No, the time to scream is when we actually have an idea what the gems are and it looks not good.

Going full Karen at the initial datamining with zero context of anything makes you lose any shred of credibility you may have had.

Quote Originally Posted by Linneris View Post
    The lack of Burning Blade banner is intriguing. >_>

Quote Originally Posted by Gurkan View Post
    I hope they turn them into back pieces, and make them available for both orc races (or just for everyone, that'd be better I think)
    Would make more sense for the Mag'har, as they are more clan focused than their green brethren.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't think we're getting a Dragonmaw skin, as that'd be way too close to the Mag'har, and same with the Eitrigg skin color despite it having a green tint. The closest we have to it right now is the dark green color added with Shadowlands.
    I don't think things have to be wholly exclusive - there's white skin tones for "normal" draenei and void elves can look just like blood elves now - same skin tones/hair tones etc (excluding hair styles; something the orcs also have differentiations with).
    Dragonmaw skin colors could come with their unique tattoos and, as you (and I) noted, OG Blackrock skins are different than the Mag'har varieties, which makes them less "close" than some of the shared options between other races at the moment.

That said, I'm not holding my breath, just would like to see it.
    We've got blonde orcs now it seems, maybe we can get just a few skin tones already in game?
    Last edited by Villager720; 2023-02-01 at 04:41 PM.

I don't think things have to be wholly exclusive - there's white skin tones for "normal" draenei and void elves can look just like blood elves now - same skin tones/hair tones etc (excluding hair styles; something the orcs also have differentiations with).
    Dragonmaw skin colors could come with their unique tattoos and, as you (and I) noted, OG Blackrock skins are different than the Mag'har varieties, which makes them less "close" than some of the shared options between other races at the moment.
    Void elves can look like Belves because of the faction barrier (and the whole High Elf drama that was ongoing, including the thousand page High Elf thread).
    If they ever do Dragonmaw skin colors, then they'd probably merge them with the Mag'har, as canonically the Dragonmaw existed in Draenor way before even entering Azeroth (Rylak means dragon in orcish). It'd keep the uniqueness of the race whilst giving players more options.
    As for the Blackrock skin, I'm still not sure. They look so similar to the Mag'har grey skin color that even Blizzard was fooled during WoD, a ton of Iron Horde orcs used that skin color, including AU Orgrim. Going forward I think Blizzard will use the dark green color for the Blackrocks.

Quote Originally Posted by Gurkan View Post
    Void elves can look like Belves because of the faction barrier (and the whole High Elf drama that was ongoing, including the thousand page High Elf thread).
    If they ever do Dragonmaw skin colors, then they'd probably merge them with the Mag'har, as canonically the Dragonmaw existed in Draenor way before even entering Azeroth (Rylak means dragon in orcish). It'd keep the uniqueness of the race whilst giving players more options.
    As for the Blackrock skin, I'm still not sure. They look so similar to the Mag'har grey skin color that even Blizzard was fooled during WoD, a ton of Iron Horde orcs used that skin color, including AU Orgrim. Going forward I think Blizzard will use the dark green color for the Blackrocks.
    And the white "normal" draenei? Anyways, we never saw the Dragonmaw on alternate Draenor, where our Mag'har are from, which would make it odd for them to suddenly be added as an option for the Mag'har. All meaningful Dragonmaw interactions we have ever had have come from the Azerothian and Outland varities.
    And again, they're adding new clan banners (Dragonmaw included) + heritage armor + new orc customizations options now - why not throw in the skin?
    Last edited by Villager720; 2023-02-01 at 04:54 PM.

And the white "normal" draenei? Anyways, we never saw the Dragonmaw on alternate Draenor, where our Mag'har are from, which would make it odd for them to suddenly be added as an option for the Mag'har. All meaningful Dragonmaw interactions we have ever had have come from the Azerothian and Outland varities.
    And again, they're adding new clan banners (Dragonmaw included) + heritage armor + new orc customizations options now - why not throw in the skin?
    The lightforged are known because of their.. well lightforged augmentations, not necessarily their skin color.
    Fair point about the Mag'har, but again, the Dragonmaw skin is way too different from the green skin and way too similar to the normal Mag'har grey skin. In fact, you can get pretty close to a Dragonmaw look by choosing the flame eyes + grey skin as Mag'har.

The Patient
    1+ Year Old Account
    As much as these look like Domination Sockets, we simply don't know the acquisition of these sockets or gems. If they're from JC or targetted drops with no attached ilvl on the gems themselves, this is a flat positive with no downside. Elsewise...

Regardless, until we know how we're getting them, not worth screaming over.
    Quote Originally Posted by Relapses View Post
    Dude A: "lol well if you weren't such a Blizzard Shill™ you'd believe my source!"
    Dude B: ::posts the Webster Dictionary definition of the word 'objective' followed by a 700-word essay about how the WoW community is doomed::
    Quote Originally Posted by ClownPrincess View Post
    shut up idiot

Oh god the future isn't looking bright if these borrowed power gems aren't just for outdoor content.
    I <3 JK Rowling.

I was wondering when they would add the bakar mount. I noticed it was missing.

10+ Year Old Account

@pump_upp - best crypto pumps on telegram !

https://t.me/pump_upp - best crypto pumps on telegram
    Make 1000% and more within 1 day, join channel @Pump_upp !