Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Woobels View Post
    Enhancement Shaman has been exceptionally fun.
    Yes, that and Devastion Evoker, both are great! Just don’t go Fire Mage. I have a 404 fire mage that does the same dmg as the 387 Evoker…not simmed but in game.

Quote Originally Posted by loras View Post
    Fury is great fun in pve at least, arms has a bleed build meta that is really good but which really isn't something i like (and as you note: it is quite undertuned if you don't work well with the aforementioned bleed build).

The others i've not tried, but i can recommend arcane mage. In PvE it's a little too easy for my taste but by no means bad, but in pvp it really shines with all the tools it has on hand, teleporting all over the place.
    Especially in battlegrounds it is insanely fun to go bowling.

i'm also looking at retridin, which is just devastatingly effective and devastation evoker which feels gimpy as hell but has a lot of utility and effectiveness.

BM hunter is great in case you're having a stroke and still want to crank out good numbers, otherwise it somehow manages to feel realy boring and unsatisfying. I think it'd benefit from an increase in damage spikiness, i.e. higher costs and cooldowns for common abilities, but with altered damage to match.

I'm looking into prot paladin too which is usualy great fun.
    And i tried yarr rogue in the prepatch and it was technically demanding but great fun with animacharging and all the quite optional mechanics.

I am also considering a foray into warlock's destro specc which seems both really good and really fun if i could just figure out a playstyle i really like.

So for myself:
    1. Try to make arms work for me again, either with or without bleedbuild (i really don't want to use fury in pvp, since i like having speccs dedicated to certain contexts; fury being my pve specc allows me to focus)
    2. Destro warlock! Gotta get over myself and my lazy love of dotting.
    3. Prot paladin, because throwing shields is cool even if cpr. America has long since ceased to be.
    Isn't arcane widely considered one of the hardest specs in the game to play in PVE right now? Or am I confusing it with something else.

Hoof Hearted!!!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Personally, I have been enjoying playing Havoc DH the most as it is more survivable in open world combat, closely followed by BM Hunter.
    when all else fails, read the STICKIES.

Quote Originally Posted by Woobels View Post
    Isn't arcane widely considered one of the hardest specs in the game to play in PVE right now? Or am I confusing it with something else.
    It is. But its very easy to pick up. At the end of the day its the burst and conserve playstyle it always had. The real difficulty come from playing your cooldowns right and movement crippling your dps a ton. Its probably the definition of "easy to play, hard to master" right now.

WW is super fun but there's a small let down in the talents and the lack of ST damage

Warrior is also hella fun

I am probably biased toward paladin, so i will skip that.

Monk is what i find the most fun and it frustrates me how they are seen so poorly by the community due to tier lists.
    I do think brewmaster might have a bit too much going on and i'd like to see more build variety for WW. Mistweaver just gets better and better and i love that there is a fistweaving and mistweaving variant.
    I think monks need something like heroism or combat res to be taken more seriously. Mystic touch doesn't seem to be enough.

Quote Originally Posted by loras View Post
    Fury is great fun in pve at least, arms has a bleed build meta that is really good but which really isn't something i like (and as you note: it is quite undertuned if you don't work well with the aforementioned bleed build).

The others i've not tried, but i can recommend arcane mage. In PvE it's a little too easy for my taste but by no means bad, but in pvp it really shines with all the tools it has on hand, teleporting all over the place.
    Especially in battlegrounds it is insanely fun to go bowling.

i'm also looking at retridin, which is just devastatingly effective and devastation evoker which feels gimpy as hell but has a lot of utility and effectiveness.

BM hunter is great in case you're having a stroke and still want to crank out good numbers, otherwise it somehow manages to feel realy boring and unsatisfying. I think it'd benefit from an increase in damage spikiness, i.e. higher costs and cooldowns for common abilities, but with altered damage to match.

I'm looking into prot paladin too which is usualy great fun.
    And i tried yarr rogue in the prepatch and it was technically demanding but great fun with animacharging and all the quite optional mechanics.

I am also considering a foray into warlock's destro specc which seems both really good and really fun if i could just figure out a playstyle i really like.

So for myself:
    1. Try to make arms work for me again, either with or without bleedbuild (i really don't want to use fury in pvp, since i like having speccs dedicated to certain contexts; fury being my pve specc allows me to focus)
    2. Destro warlock! Gotta get over myself and my lazy love of dotting.
    3. Prot paladin, because throwing shields is cool even if cpr. America has long since ceased to be.
    My girlfriend has been playing on her lock and has specd her Demonology and she loves it.

Enhancement has been pretty fun while I've been working on gearing him up. AOE is when he truly shines. Shammies have terrible survivability issues and drop really easily when it comes to taking damage. Probably its biggest weak point. It definitely does feel a little bloated when everything lights up on your action bars cause you are often times not hitting everything.

I tried my hand at a Sub Rogue since their AOE damage is the easiest in the game. Its a little tricky to play but its fun in its own way. Tried Ret as well. A little similar to Enhancement Shammies, fun but their abilities do terrible damage which is what makes the class so boring.

Quote Originally Posted by dreaderus View Post
    more then a paly right? prot paly seemed bland thou i havent played in a few months
    Prot paladin only comes to its own in a group setting. The moments when the spec feels the most fun is when you use your numerous utility to save people from themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by NordWitcher View Post
    My girlfriend has been playing on her lock and has specd her Demonology and she loves it.

Enhancement has been pretty fun while I've been working on gearing him up. AOE is when he truly shines. Shammies have terrible survivability issues and drop really easily when it comes to taking damage. Probably its biggest weak point. It definitely does feel a little bloated when everything lights up on your action bars cause you are often times not hitting everything.

I tried my hand at a Sub Rogue since their AOE damage is the easiest in the game. Its a little tricky to play but its fun in its own way. Tried Ret as well. A little similar to Enhancement Shammies, fun but their abilities do terrible damage which is what makes the class so boring.
    Sounds like i should give enh a try.
    And yeah demo is really good but i'm no fan of the flavor of tossing endless imps at my foes.
    This is a signature of an ailing giant, boundless in pride, wit and strength.
    Yet also as humble as health and humor permit.

Furthermore, I consider that Carthage Slam must be destroyed.

Elemental shammy should be good after tomorrows buffs?

I’m trying to find a class in “Theme” with the expansion to try and motivate me to play through the story, as i kinda stopped at 62 with my death knight back in launch week.
    I just don’t feel like playing the DK atm…
    Which class was the most fun mob to mob or for general feel while leveling up?
    After reading a bit Evoker, Warrior or hunter seems to look decent currently
    I also like the look of demology, but dono how that is in mob to mob gameplay or how in theme that would be.
    Any experiences people have with the above mentioned classes would be appriciated or if you have any other classes you like to suggest.

Awsome signature and avatar made by Kuragalolz