Thread: Halls of Valor

Halls of Valor

Can we pls have our +7 minutes added to Halls of Valor timer again pls kk thanks

this isnt blizz forums, bliz wont see your message or even consider it as feedback. if you got an issue with the game, post in blizz forums

1+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ssateneth View Post
    this isnt blizz forums, bliz wont see your message or even consider it as feedback. if you got an issue with the game, post in blizz forums
    We post here because we are banned from the official forums.

They nerfed the health of damn near every mob in the instance and got rid of the skovald roleplay. If you can't time it at this point idk what to tell you.

10+ Year Old Account
    With the nerfs in place, it's much better than before BUT, if you request halls of valor changes, increasing the duration is a meh idea.
    Just remove 1-2 trash packs for the mob count. I think 30 minutes should be the gold standard for m+ duration (if timed).

Quote Originally Posted by Ssateneth View Post
    That's not true.

Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    They nerfed the health of damn near every mob in the instance and got rid of the skovald roleplay. If you can't time it at this point idk what to tell you.
    is this also the case when doing this on +25?

Quote Originally Posted by Artemol View Post
    I'm not in a situation where I need to time an HOV 25 or any 25 to give a crap, and neither are you. Try to lay some better bait next time.

But just because you @ me, HoV isn't the dungeon with the least amount of 25s done in time. Can you tell me which dungeon is and why is has so fewer done in time and why you aren't here crying about that dungeon since you're trying to time 25s?

Ah yes, because the problem with HoV is the 7 minutes missing when doing a 25...
    Quote Originally Posted by Smoopie
    this change is to help players like you..... you know..night elf with tyrannical beheader...

Azharok - Dalaran EU

Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    THey have? Best change in years. Sick of it

1+ Year Old Account
    Last time I ran a successful HOV pug was a +11. Every key higher than that was bricked because there was one or another massive fail in the group.

Group wiping at the first boss.
    Group chain wiping at Herja because the healer can't deal with the storm aoe damage even under the bubble, REPEATEDLY.
    Ret paladin in the group surviving no more than 3 seconds every fucking trash pull, but then it was a male draenei, so I expected he was some noobtard, too bad the group leader didn't. Honestly, why are 99% of male draenei players fucking trash?! Should I just start kicked these guys the moment I notice their character's race and gender?!
    Last edited by Cynical Asshole; 2023-02-06 at 08:14 AM.

What a pointless comment. Looking at raider.io you see there are many timed +25 there. HoV is somewhere in the middle of success rates. There are dungeons with better and dungeons with worse rates, so talking about balance HoV seems to be the benchmark.
    But admittingly especially in tyrannical you won't get past Hyrja without cheesing her spell queue in 20+.

HoV is my all-time Favorite M+ Dungeon.

I am a Healer and love it.

As long as ppl do what they are supposed to do, it depends on me if we do good - I do good, so my Party does good, and we finish in time.

Yes, it's just +14/+15, but hey, do you guys actually do better? Probably not, or why else you would wine so much about that Dungeon.

Quote Originally Posted by Cynical Asshole View Post
    Honestly, why are 99% of male draenei players ******* trash?! Should I just start kicked these guys the moment I notice their character's race and gender?!
    *quietly deletes my male draenei level 37 shaman alt*
    MY X/Y POKEMON FRIEND CODE: 1418-7279-9541 In Game Name: Michael__

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    the issue with HoV isnt the time, its that on high keys hyrja can easily 1 shot your tank and the damage of eye of the storm is overtuned and Odyns runic brand fucking slaps the entire group, is insanely over tuned, and ticks too fast.

Quote Originally Posted by Eazy View Post
    That's not true.
    It is true, show me one recent blizz staff post on here, no employee would waste time on a fan forum when they have thier own forums.

Too many players just dont know tactics to not screw up and that will most of the time end up in adandoned keys or untimed key.
    Last edited by kenn9530; 2023-02-07 at 04:48 PM.
    STAR-J4R9-YYK4 use this for 5000 credits in star citizen

Quote Originally Posted by Cynical Asshole View Post
    Last time I ran a successful HOV pug was a +11. Every key higher than that was bricked because there was one or another massive fail in the group.

Group wiping at the first boss.
    Group chain wiping at Herja because the healer can't deal with the storm aoe damage even under the bubble, REPEATEDLY.
    Ret paladin in the group surviving no more than 3 seconds every fucking trash pull, but then it was a male draenei, so I expected he was some noobtard, too bad the group leader didn't. Honestly, why are 99% of male draenei players fucking trash?! Should I just start kicked these guys the moment I notice their character's race and gender?!
    Username checks out I guess
    MMO Champs :