Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    It is surprising that Warlocks are still not available to all races considering that they have no racial specific cosmetics that would limit them to it like druids and paladins which have forms and mounts, warlocks should have already been available to all races, although they are already available to Blood Elf/Void Elf which is all that matters mostly anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Knight Meta View Post

- That Kul Tiran's don't have it by release is just silly to me.
    If I remember right, it was almost a fight to get Kul Tirans Mages when they were released. I honestly thought that the only reason we got them was because of Jaina.

Glad we're getting Warlocks for all races now.
    Meanwhile, back on Azeroth, the overwhelming majority of the orcs languished in internment camps. One Orc had a dream. A dream to reunite the disparate souls trapped under the lock and key of the Alliance. So he raided the internment camps, freeing those orcs that he could, and reached out to a downtrodden tribe of trolls to aid him in rebuilding a Horde where orcs could live free of the humans who defeated them so long ago. That orc's name was... Rend.

The Lightbringer Highlord Hanibuhl's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    https://www.wowhead.com/news/warlock...-10-1-5-332920

With this news, we can all rejoice!

Now let's hope they will also implement some red skins for Draenei.... but maybe that's too much to ask

Quote Originally Posted by Highlord Hanibuhl View Post
    Now let's hope they will also implement some red skins for Draenei.... but maybe that's too much to ask
    If we don't get red skins for Draenei Warlocks, what is even the point?