Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by arkrend30 View Post
    Wow Blizz is messed up, TCG stuff should have been unique, What's next giving away the MOP and WOD challenge mode items? What a pathetic company. Enjoy your hammy dows plebs.
    Someone's mad that someone has something they have
    We're all newbs, some are just more newbier than others.

Just a burned out hardcore raider turned casual.
    I'm tired. So very tired. Can I just lay my head on your lap and fall asleep?
    #TeamFuckEverything

I consider myself, ehm, a Prime Gamer. And as a Prime Gamer, I demand a gladiator mount next month.

Quote Originally Posted by meheez View Post
    I consider myself, ehm, a Prime Gamer. And as a Prime Gamer, I demand a gladiator mount next month.
    To be fair: Why not?
    It's literally just pixels awarded for playing a game.

Money is much more likely to have had a productive reason for its existence, so then at least the reward is given for something that has had actual value.

Honor the genuine achievements: Make all the best mounts ONLY available by paying with REAL money.
    Anyone can no life or cheat through a pathetic videogame after all!
    This is a signature of an ailing giant, boundless in pride, wit and strength.
    Yet also as humble as health and humor permit.

Furthermore, I consider that Carthage Slam must be destroyed.

Quote Originally Posted by Sialina View Post
    Hey, send me 50 dollars please, I'm sure you'd be delighted to share right? Would be cool with a free meal.
    I don't know what to tell ya. I only ever bought a single WoW token back when they were introduced and cost 30k gold, and even then I've never sold one. Every iota of gold I ever spent in WoW, I made myself.

If people bought TCG mounts with real money because they thought the mounts were cool, they got everything they paid for. If people bought them because of their perceived rarity or to speculate in their value, they're idiots and I feel only glee at their loss.

Quote Originally Posted by Encaitar29 View Post
    Imo they should start putting old Recruit-a-Friend mounts instead of TCG, since they've said they might look into ways of obtaining them in the future. and RAF rewards were not nearly as unique as TCG, therefore that would cause much less outrage.
    I believe they've talked about putting old RaF mounts on the trading post or making them available elsewhere. Didn't they make the old Tyrael's Charger mount available on the store not too long ago too?

Personally I wouldn't mind, and I've got the vast majority of the RaF mounts. Just missing the Zhevra, I believe.
    Quote Originally Posted by AZSolii View Post
    "yes, let's piss him off because he loves his long hair. Let us twirl our evil mustaches amidst the background music of honky-tonk pianos! GENIUS!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Culexus View Post
    Yes i hate those sneaky account thieves that come to my house and steal my computer in order to steal some wow money! Those bastards! *shakes fist*

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Free loot get. Thanks Amazon/Blizzard.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by threads View Post
    lol they were mega duped in mop and wod. almost none of the ones people have are legit.
    Well, mine are legit since I got the card. And honestly, I couldn't care less if anyone rides around with a duped one, I'm happy with my real ones haha.

#TEAMGIRAFFE

Quote Originally Posted by Lolites View Post
    how exactly do people "farm" spectral tiger? which was always just for sale, either in packs (if you are lucky) or on its own, it had never any actual conection to the game...
    if they put it on store or for some promotion only people who still have it and planned to sell it will loose, and who cares about those people...
    You farm gold, then you pay that gold to someone for the mount, like any other sale. Yes, it's a lot of gold, but it's a fun endgame activity for AH goblins and collectors

Quote Originally Posted by Unlimited Power View Post
    I don't know what to tell ya. I only ever bought a single WoW token back when they were introduced and cost 30k gold, and even then I've never sold one. Every iota of gold I ever spent in WoW, I made myself.

If people bought TCG mounts with real money because they thought the mounts were cool, they got everything they paid for. If people bought them because of their perceived rarity or to speculate in their value, they're idiots and I feel only glee at their loss.

I believe they've talked about putting old RaF mounts on the trading post or making them available elsewhere. Didn't they make the old Tyrael's Charger mount available on the store not too long ago too?

Personally I wouldn't mind, and I've got the vast majority of the RaF mounts. Just missing the Zhevra, I believe.
    What if the rarity is the cool factor they were after when they bought it? You are not morally superior to someone because you spent less money than they did, in fact laughing at peoples misfortune is a rather vile trait.
    Last edited by Sialina; 2023-03-31 at 07:21 PM.

Wonder when they will hand out the removed gladiator mounts.

Quote Originally Posted by Gimlix View Post
    It's screwing over the people who actually did grind or farm for it, yes it was duped, does not mean everyone got it that way and that it should just be given away like it's nothing. What is the point of having these limited edition stuff? What is even the reason to give them away? So you can try to lure in new subscribers? Why not do that with a brand new mount?

As someone who has most TcG items, alot through old days of lootbox opening, i do find it offensive that they just give it away after i tried my best to get them the more rare and expensive way and now everyone who doesnt even play can just get it for free by either just watching twitch or have a prime sub (depending on promotion)

There is already so little mount value left so why remove that little bit that remains. What is next, giving away blizzcon mounts, collectors edition mounts, vanilla mounts, gladiator mounts?

- - - Updated - - -

Blizzard no longer care about value of certain items, just easy cash grab and fucking over the actual loyal playerbase who did the kinda grind for certain unique items.
    Still don't understand why they don't make new mounts for certain promotions, i guess they are lazy.
    You farmed for a trading card mount? How does that even work? You farmed gold for a non legitimate copy of one that Blizzard didn't remove because trying to track all the gold and shit was a hassle?

"Reissuing" old stuff is smart because If you give away old shit that cant be obtained anymore then more people that may have not been around at the time can get them.
    Think about the collect mounts achievements for a moment. Lets say there are 900 mounts in the game and you have an achievement for 900. Next expansion they add 100 mounts but 750 are no longer obtainable. There isn't much incentive for them to add a new achievement cause only 2 people will be able to get it. Then the expansion after that they add 300 mounts and reissue 500 of them. In this current expansion its now possible for more people to get 1000 mounts and so it makes sense to have a 1k mount achievement. Without reissuing mounts it would have taken several expansions before they might even consider adding in a 1k mounts achievement. So by reissuing old content old collectors actually get new rewards sooner.

Why would new players sub for a decade old mount that looks like trash compared to the new stuff? And you don't even have to have a sub to get the mount. All you gotta do is have twitch prime, link your account, and click a button. You don't get new players for old shit. You might get returning players like someone that was one mount away from an achievement or something.

It's not that Blizzard no longer cares about certain items. Its about realizing the game is ancient and not everyone played since the beginning. I got my 10 year statue. I wouldn't give a shit if they rereleased it to other players who started later and subbed for 10 years. Should some player who is just as devoted to the game as I was be fucked over just because they were 2 when WoW came out? Of course not.

Why make a new mount for a promotion that doesn't make you sub to the game. The promo is intended to get people to buy Twitch gaming/Amazon Prime if they don't already have it.
    Last edited by qwerty123456; 2023-03-31 at 10:26 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    https://imgur.com/a/KhXB8tl

it wouldn't let me claim but it looks like the tabard is up next.