Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Triceron View Post

no damn face helm axe, its so insipid looking

void elf warpstalker cat
    void elf warp ethereal balance form
    di dwarf flamecore bear with earth rocky neck mane scruff
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    wE doN't kNoW wHaT pLaYeRs WaNt FoR cHarAcTeR CrEaTiOn MoDeLs

I'd like them to just allow druids to go out into the world and "tame" the forms they'd like to use, along the same lines of how Hunters function.

Especially since the whole weird, armored, tattooed animal forms, most of which don't exist anywhere in nature--even in WoW's nature, KINDA runs contrary to what being a druid is about.

Quote Originally Posted by Triceron View Post
    Dark Iron and Forsaken already have a strong basis with the Darkhound/Blighthound models. I'm not sure if it uses the same Wolf skeleton, but there's potential for a connection.
    I could see that, adding a wolf version of feral to some races would definitely add variety. Just make that mane out of real fire, remove the armor, and there you go.

Quote Originally Posted by Kellorion View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by FossilFree View Post
    I could see that, adding a wolf version of feral to some races would definitely add variety. Just make that mane out of real fire, remove the armor, and there you go.

Of course and agreed! There just wasn't any non-armored version that I could find, since this was a special Dark Iron mount that they made.

----

Looking up more about them, it seems they do share Wolf animations after all!

https://wowpedia.fandom.com/wiki/Darkhound

While the original darkhound model had unique animations, the updated model introduced in Battle for Azeroth shares animations with several animals such as coyotes and wolves

Quote Originally Posted by LostSinclair View Post
    Humans - I want to see the lion cat form. Pandaren if they aren't based around the celestials I will be royally pissed. Undead have the potential to be badass if they lean into the corrupted/undead versions. Not sure it'll happen though. That is a lot of work. multiples forms AND color variants of those too.
    I know Blizzard said that they want to unlock all clases for every race, but pls no druids for undeads, it makes no sense at all, You can make your way around the lore in most cases, like giving mechanic beast forms to gnomes that are actually robots they pilot instead of making them transform but you cant really do this with undeads.

Quote Originally Posted by Piamonte View Post
    I know Blizzard said that they want to unlock all clases for every race, but pls no druids for undeads, it makes no sense at all, You can make your way around the lore in most cases, like giving mechanic beast forms to gnomes that are actually robots they pilot instead of making them transform but you cant really do this with undeads.
    They already did with Drust forms, which are literal constructs of dead plant life and animal skulls, complete with glowing blue 'soul' energy animating it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kellorion View Post
    Looking at the Tauren Cat Form nose ring, fat chance.
    Been waiting for years to have that follow the actual Tauren customization (none of my Tauren have nose rings, they are not cattle, and don't need a "hit me here to stun me with pain" point) and have been using the Artifact forms ever since Legion.
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

Quote Originally Posted by Nathanyel View Post
    It's a necessary shortcut to not design forms for every race. Plus there is precedent, the Feral & Guardian Artifact forms weren't exactly race-based either, and we were limited to them for a whole expansion. Instead, we got a whole lot of cool neutral variations.
    Exactly, it's already been done.

So I dont want it again.

Every race needs its own forms.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by DatToffer View Post
    Yeah, these are pretty cool.

I would love to see something like a Corebear !
    I would reroll so fast for a Corebear form.

Herald of the Titans Chain Chungus's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Piamonte View Post
    Nah man, undeads will be easy to do. There is a whole side of life that lives off of death, decay, and waste, those will be the forms they use. Bear form=beetle. Cat form=cockroach. Moonkin form=fungal giant. Swim form=leech. Flight form=fungal spore. Travel form=millipede.

Hi, I've got a rad idea for Dark Iron druids. How about giving them their own set of fire forms, like flame leopards? These fiery felines would be exclusive to them, making them even more badass. With fire-related abilities and a unique vibe, it's time to set those Dark Iron druids on fire