Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    There is no such thing as a final boss for a story that has no ending.

Quote Originally Posted by Cosmicpreds View Post
    The Void Lords live outside of the Physical Universe, yes. But this applies to every other Pantheon outside of the Titans. The 7th power just straight up isn't in the Cosmology.
    I know, I was clarifying it for the other guy using old lore as an analogy

Basically draw a big circle around the entire cosmology chart, the 7th force is something on the outside of that circle looking in, and everything we know about in-game, aside from that reference to a potential 7th force, is within a closed system that encompasses the Warcraft universe and cosmology

10+ Year Old Account
    The WoW writers are currently not facing this rn lmao what? They have villains that are clearly beyond the scope of Sargeras.
    They do. And they're boring and overwrought and vague and can't possibly measure up to the archetypal big bad that is Sargeras. So they're ignoring them, for the time being. And that's fantastic.

7+ Year Old Account
    Tyranid's can get jumped for all I care. They ain't finna do shit. Besides, they, like most of 40k's guys, would work better for Disorder tbh.

- - - Updated - - -

That, or they can be Void beings, idk.
    lol yep . was funny tho
    “Listen, three eyes,” he said, “don’t you try to outweird me, I get stranger things than you free with my breakfast cereal.”

Azeroth itself.
    You are welcome, Metzen. I hope you won't fuck up my underground expansion idea.

As long as they keep needing expansions they will keep creating ultimate final endgame bosses.

“The Wheel of WOW turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again.”

There is none.

Quote Originally Posted by Logwyn View Post
    “The Wheel of WOW turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again.”

There is none.
    So you're saying the final boss is Brandon Sanderson?

Quote Originally Posted by Triceron View Post
    There is no such thing as a final boss for a story that has no ending.
    This. It used to be Sargeras, but now, who knows? The answer is "when the game stops making money, whatever boss they're at will be the final boss." Hopefully they will get plenty of heads up when they know there won't be any new expansions so they can do a proper finale, but with this thing running on endlessly like The Simpsons, I don't even know what that would look like.

The Lord Lords, lords of all the things. Masters of all the other primordial forces.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

Quote Originally Posted by Biomega View Post
    So you're saying the final boss is Brandon Sanderson?
    Read the last three words you did not...

Walking to the Water Cooler without getting raped by a senior developer, heard they've been planning this one for awhile now

Void lords make the most sense.

Hogger, always has been

Sargeras/the Burning Legion in general was the final boss, because Legion was the end of Warcraft.

Sargeras hasn't been the final boss since 2016.
    Hence why I said used to be. Past tense. For decades he was considered the be all, end all.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by SirZorba View Post
    Sargeras/the Burning Legion in general was the final boss, because Legion was the end of Warcraft.
    If only. That could have actually been a nice story book ending to Warcraft/WoW story started with the original RTS at large. The Orcs' invasion was tied directly to The Legion, not originally in the first game, but eventually revealed. It was the perfect ending.

Fallen First One.

I've always believed in the concept of "Fate" being some form of higher power. It's possible that this 7th power is actually Fate in the WC universe.

Tinfoil hat time.

Fate creates the six powers: Order, Chaos, Life, Death, Light, Void. Each one is created to oppose another by design, to keep a cycle going, to keep the proverbial wheel of Fate turning. Much like how mortal souls keep the Shadowlands going, it is possible that these clashes of opposing forces fuels Fate. The purpose of it, we do not know.

Legion, BfA and Shadowlands had hints of going against Fate. In Legion, Illidan denies his Fate as the child of the Light's prophecy, and again when Velen states that "our survival was never in Fate's hands". In BfA, there is the background notion of how it was Fate that the Horde and Alliance would forever fight one another. In Shadowlands, the majority of the Jailer's plan was to break the cycle of life and death because we did not have control over our fate (in the very least, that was Sylvanas' motive). In Dragonflight, there is also some notions of this motif as well. An example being Chromie trying to find a way to avoid Nozdormu's Fate of becoming Murozond.

It is possible that these small notions of Fate will find its way into future expansions. It is also possible that these culminating situations of changing Fate will end up pissing off this 7th power, which will then open up the expansion where we actually face them. Once they are defeated, we will become truly free from Fate itself.

But that's just my take on it anyways.

its bobby kotick.

the raid is being assisted by microsoft, but perhaps they turn into even greater villains?!?!

Buy the next expansion to find out!