Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    *shrugs*
    More personal attacks...

What if they buy a lot of copies themselves to boost numbers for marketing? Basically like viewbots on youtube/twitch.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by micwini View Post
    What if they buy a lot of copies themselves to boost numbers for marketing? Basically like viewbots on youtube/twitch.
    No sane company would do this, it would take one whistle blower to completely destroy there stock value and get them sued by investors.
    All I ever wanted was the truth. Remember those words as you read the ones that follow. I never set out to topple my father's kingdom of lies from a sense of misplaced pride. I never wanted to bleed the species to its marrow, reaving half the galaxy clean of human life in this bitter crusade. I never desired any of this, though I know the reasons for which it must be done. But all I ever wanted was the truth.

Quote Originally Posted by Lorgar Aurelian View Post
    No sane company would do this, it would take one whistle blower to completely destroy there stock value and get them sued by investors.
    I mean they set canada on fire for advertisement.
    In all seriousness, no one can call Blizzard sane :P

Quote Originally Posted by micwini View Post
    I mean they set canada on fire for advertisement.
    In all seriousness, no one can call Blizzard sane :P
    They're also making billions of dollars a year. If they're "insane" then mainline that shit directly into my veins.

Quote Originally Posted by Palapop View Post
    it's woke-infested too?! o.O
    No. There’s 1 quest that I can see ppl losing their damn minds over.
    Also, it’s kind of tiring seeing ppl say something is woke simply because it’s not 100% heteronormative.

Quote Originally Posted by Eapoe View Post
    No. There’s 1 quest that I can see ppl losing their damn minds over.
    Also, it’s kind of tiring seeing ppl say something is woke simply because it’s not 100% heteronormative.

Whats the quest about?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Palapop View Post
    Whats the quest about?
    There is a lesbian couple and quest is about finding some weed to deal with psychological after-effects of a partner who was jailed by cannibals.

I think we need to rush and call Tuck immediately, D4 is ruined right here.

Does anyone play d4 with me? It's fun to play together. I have a lot of D4 Items here, is there anything you want? go to RPGStash.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaidax View Post
    There is a lesbian couple and quest is about finding some weed to deal with psychological after-effects of a partner who was jailed by cannibals.

I think we need to rush and call Tuck immediately, D4 is ruined right here.

lol disgusting xD

Whos "Tuck"?

Never ever played any diablo games (not my cup of tea).
    But from what I see- people are glorifying Lilith for some reason lol

whole world is upside down.

Quote Originally Posted by Lorgar Aurelian View Post
    FB got away with lying about growth not too long ago. They told hr to pretend to hire without hiring to make it look like they were growing. Don't bet on everyone playing fair.
    As for blizz - they are legally boosting sales with the nvidia deal where they bundle d4 with cards. Bet they count every key bundled as already sold.

Quote Originally Posted by mbit2 View Post
    FB got away with lying about growth not too long ago. They told hr to pretend to hire without hiring to make it look like they were growing. Don't bet on everyone playing fair.
    As for blizz - they are legally boosting sales with the nvidia deal where they bundle d4 with cards. Bet they count every key bundled as already sold.
    Yes, with the absolute mass of people buying 4070s and up. That'll sure make a significant pad in them numbers.
    It is all that is left unsaid upon which tragedies are built -Kreia

The internet: where to every action is opposed an unequal overreaction.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lolites View Post
    in 5 days? even with weekend in it my guess would be around 30 at most on average...
    Tbh i think even 20 hours in generous as an average number. 15 sounds about right. The average gamer doesnt game for 8 hours a day. Most people have jobs and play 2-3 hours a day if that.

Id guess that guys numbers are off by at least a factor or 3 if not 4-5.

My guess is 8-10m copies sold first 4-5 days. People forget Diablo 4 is on every console except switch plus pc. WoW expansions sell 3-4m in the first few days on PC alone so 8m+ on all consoles plus pc is reasonable.

- - - Updated - - -

Proof that Diablo 4 has definitely sold more than 2 mil in 5 days is this. https://www.pcgamer.com/diablo-3-sel...-in-first-day/

Diablo 3 sold 6.3m in its first week on PC alone all the way back in 2012. Diablo 4 launches on 4 consoles plus PC. Its sold at least 8m in the first 5 days.

Quote Originally Posted by mbit2 View Post
    Lol, if you think the sales are due to gfx bundles you need even more of an reality check than your typical diablo addict.
    You are welcome, Metzen. I hope you won't fuck up my underground expansion idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Jastall View Post
    Yes, with the absolute mass of people buying 4070s and up. That'll sure make a significant pad in them numbers.
    Learn to read before trying to be smug. Last sentence...

Maybe, I thought of it as 5 hours on launch night since it didn't start till 7 eastern for us. So that's 5, plus 6-8 hours on Friday, 8-12 on Saturday/Sunday plus maybe another 6-8 Monday. If you go on the lower side of those then yea its about 32 hours.