hey guys, i have a problem with details, this is happening at my overall dmg done tab when im at group or without group, details collecting damage data of mobs and sorting it at overall tab, how can i fix this?

(my current dmg tab doesnt have any problem but i cant find way to fix 2nd tab.)
    Last edited by WakeUpDead; 2022-12-31 at 11:34 PM.

Does anyone know if there's a way to get the elite & rare dragons on the portrait to look like they did before Dragonflight?

Any way to add a warmode conditional to a Bartender4 bar

Does anyone know of an addon that lets you save your action bars in Profiles (like typing /save Survival, or /load Survival to load it, etc.)

I was using Action Bar Profiler (Saver), but that broke in Dragonflight and I think it's been abandoned.

I do not like Btwloadouts. It's filled with too much bloat of features that overcomplicate it. So I'm hoping to find an alternative.

In WeakAuras, what's a "Soft Enemy?" It can be found under unit when for aura triggers.

Quote Originally Posted by DisRuptive1 View Post
    In WeakAuras, what's a "Soft Enemy?" It can be found under unit when for aura triggers.
    It's a new Dragonflight feature.

https://www.wowhead.com/news/new-use...#action-combat

https://github.com/WeakAuras/WeakAuras2/issues/4217
    Originally Posted by Zarhym (Blue Tracker)
    this thread is a waste of internet

Are there any WeakAuras out there that show ticks for channeled spells (specifically Warlock's Drain Soul)? You'd think the top listing on Wago.io would have one but I tried most of them and none of them have it.

---

UPDATE: Looks like Quartz3 is the only solution to channeling ticks.
    Last edited by DisRuptive1; 2023-04-17 at 02:52 AM.

Turn off MiniMap rare announcement.

Whenever a rare appears on my MiniMap, a "ping" sound occurs and a ring effect appears over the star on my MiniMap, as if a party member clicked on it.

This never used to happen. At first I thought it was an addon, but I disabled everything and it still happens, so it's part of the default UI.

Any way to turn it off? I don't want an audio or visual cue when a star appears on my minimap (especially when I got them all years ago). A plain old star is fine; I fly past it, and it's gone.

At this point I'll download an addon to do it.
    Last edited by thottstation; 2023-11-03 at 11:12 PM.

I need help, maybe someone know how to create UI like in Corkiri?

looks really awesome and minimalistic.
    Last edited by whywindshy; 2023-11-05 at 01:14 AM. Reason: example of his UI