Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Flimsy View Post
    Wow your so cool, I wish I was like you...
    most people do

Quote Originally Posted by kcolraWertex View Post
    I demand to see the disturbing media
    There was no media involved. However if you want a gross movie, I´ll recommend the japanese film "Cold Fish" for you

Quote Originally Posted by Jaerin View Post
    Never lost my appetite as a result of seeing something. I just don't understand the concept that you could be so grossed out that something completely unrelated is affected by it.

It's usually the person overreacting more than it has any basis in truth. Sure you puke and feel sick to your stomach afterwards because you puked, but you're not sick. Walk away, drink a glass of water to get the vomit taste out of your mouth, and go get a bite to eat.
    have you ever seen someone pop a huge zit? oh man, that and the sight of phlegm are the only thing to make me feel sick.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cattaclysmic View Post
    The evidence for leprechauns is immense - do you know how many socks dissappear on the world scale... This means that the chance of leprechauns exists is the same as them not existing - therefore you cannot deny their existence

Quote Originally Posted by grevlinghore View Post
    There was no media involved. However if you want a gross movie, I´ll recommend the japanese film "Cold Fish" for you
    The Human Centipede

The Human Centipede
    Pff, Human Centipede ain´t got nothing on Cold Fish.

10+ Year Old Account
    You will now read this in Jack Nicholsons voice. If not then atleast I tried to put something else in your head. What works for me is watching a movie, listening to music or looking at funny sites online.
    Last edited by Nuvuk; 2011-10-19 at 10:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Providence View Post
    have you ever seen someone pop a huge zit? oh man, that and the sight of phlegm are the only thing to make me feel sick.
    Nope why would either bother me? My body produces both. Pus is nothing more than white blood cells, so its really not that gross. It's not different than bleeding really except there is a limited amount of it. Phlegm makes you sick? How are you not sick 24x7? You realize that you have mucus and phlegm coating your throat all the time. When you have a cold a good chunk of that snot and phlegm ends up in your stomach. Yes you eat your own boogers without even realizing it.

10+ Year Old Account
    The Human Centipede
    OMG YES haha That movie was just fantastically ... WRONG. Bwahah! xD So good.

Any who, what could be so disturbing??
    Really? Angry bouts of masturbation? Sounds kinky, but :S Barney's theme song does it, but I watched a movie the other day about some prom girl being murdered... she comes back from the dead and does a 'Humans can Lick too!' Scene... -shudders- That was a week ago. :S
    K PIG SEE YA LATER! <3

10+ Year Old Account
    well isnt THIS thread a barrel of laughs...

yeah, ill get infracted for this post. worth it though.
    'Let no man deceive himself. If any one among you seem to be wise in this world, let him become a fool, that he may be wise.'
    Translation: you are a fool.

Cold Fish lacked impact. Far from a good movie. Might impress your typical teen though. Although, due to it's length and spaced out "zomg wtf" scenes, this movie is a sleeper. Yeeeeea buddy, I said it.. a sleeper.

Nope why would either bother me? My body produces both. Pus is nothing more than white blood cells, so its really not that gross. It's not different than bleeding really except there is a limited amount of it. Phlegm makes you sick? How are you not sick 24x7? You realize that you have mucus and phlegm coating your throat all the time. When you have a cold a good chunk of that snot and phlegm ends up in your stomach. Yes you eat your own boogers without even realizing it.
    for some reason i thought puss from a zit was bacteria. and also I thought phlegm was specifically mucus with bacteria in it, hence why it's trying to get shot out of your throat. I can understand that the stuff is bodily functions but it's still very gut churning. I can handle anything else except those two lol.
    The evidence for leprechauns is immense - do you know how many socks dissappear on the world scale... This means that the chance of leprechauns exists is the same as them not existing - therefore you cannot deny their existence

Quote Originally Posted by Mistress View Post
    OMG YES haha That movie was just fantastically ... WRONG. Bwahah! xD So good.

Any who, what could be so disturbing??
    Really? Angry bouts of masturbation? Sounds kinky, but :S Barney's theme song does it, but I watched a movie the other day about some prom girl being murdered... she comes back from the dead and does a 'Humans can Lick too!' Scene... -shudders- That was a week ago. :S
    You missed ferocious.. must be ferocious :P

Let´s say you just exoerienced / saw / heard something really disturbing. It´s stuck in your head, and it´s totally ruined your appetite for the day and probably for the week. How do you go about getting this image or whatever it is, out of your head? ("Play WoW" is not an option.)
    Watch one of Bieber's clips.

Quote Originally Posted by Judge Malthred View Post
    Once you have seen tubgirl, you cannot un-see tubgirl. I am sorry.
    pfft that was cool back in like highschool. it's all about 2 girls 1 cup.

Quote Originally Posted by Judge Malthred View Post
    Once you have seen tubgirl, you cannot un-see tubgirl. I am sorry.
    your making me want to look it up D:

Pff, Human Centipede ain´t got nothing on Cold Fish.
    I haven't seen it but as much as I can find is that it only contains bloody violence and a very extended butcher scene. So what is truly gross about it? More than just blood and guts?

---------- Post added 2011-10-17 at 03:07 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Providence View Post
    pfft that was cool back in like highschool. it's all about 2 girls 1 cup.
    I would rate the grossness of tubgirl above 2 girls 2 cup. The fact that she can launch it like that and do that to herself is what makes it impressive. 2 girls 1 cup is just a couple of fecal-philes. Uncommon, but not that uncommon.

Deleted
    go watch A serbian film softies

I haven't seen it but as much as I can find is that it only contains bloody violence and a very extended butcher scene. So what is truly gross about it? More than just blood and guts?
    Well I guess the ammount of blood / gore / craziness is pretty much most of the gross-factor in that movie. Comparable to the "Hostel" series. Anyway, it was just something I threw out there because someone seemed to crave some gross media :P Other than that it´s unrelated to the thread.

I would rate the grossness of tubgirl above 2 girls 2 cup. The fact that she can launch it like that and do that to herself is what makes it impressive. 2 girls 1 cup is just a couple of fecal-philes. Uncommon, but not that uncommon.
    its not that hard to do with enough internal gas. if you've ever tried to pop an unfortunate squatter in a public bathroom you'd understand. besides it's less impressive when it's a picture and further less impressive when it was rumored to only be orange juice injected in there. 2 girls 1 cup was mounds more obscene in my book. maybe not gut renching but still gross.