Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Make music or get together with my girl. Both could keep me busy for a whole day straight, without sleep.
    Pokemon Y / Pokemon OR
    Friendcode: 0791-2124-3938 (IGN: Michiel)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaerin View Post
    I would rate the grossness of tubgirl above 2 girls 2 cup. The fact that she can launch it like that and do that to herself is what makes it impressive. 2 girls 1 cup is just a couple of fecal-philes. Uncommon, but not that uncommon.
    I was about to see what these videos were about, but then I saw your comment. I'm not going to watch them anymore.

Thank you. :P
    Last edited by Santti; 2011-10-17 at 08:14 PM.

Deleted
    OP, time makes you forget everything. Just think of something else.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackeyecycle View Post
    Watch Zombieland?

For a zombie, that girl has really white teeth.

I replace it with something even worse.

Quote Originally Posted by grevlinghore View Post
    Well I guess the ammount of blood / gore / craziness is pretty much most of the gross-factor in that movie. Comparable to the "Hostel" series. Anyway, it was just something I threw out there because someone seemed to crave some gross media :P Other than that it´s unrelated to the thread.
    The only Hostel movie I think was up there was the first one. The others were just stupid. Based on what I've read of Cold Fish it would be up there and I'll be downloading it tonight for sure. Thanks for the recommendation. If you guys have anymore please pass them along.

I'm always up for seeing a good creepy gross movie. Although I've seen some of the real beheadings and stuff and I have to say knowing that its the real thing makes a difference. It definitely has a much more profound affect on my psyche. Lot harder to shake them off afterwards too, but I'll reiterate that none of them made me lose my appetite or gross me out. More of a chill that I am witnessing something that shouldn't be happening. My brain and emotions definitely want to reject that its real, but the reality of it conflicts. Movies are just movies.

Quote Originally Posted by sthings View Post
    go watch A serbian film softies
    I didn't find that movie very disturbing, it was entertaining though.
    And I had a really weird boner while watching it.

I'm good at repressing memories.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaerin View Post
    I'm always up for seeing a good creepy gross movie. Although I've seen some of the real beheadings and stuff and I have to say knowing that its the real thing makes a difference. It definitely has a much more profound affect on my psyche. Lot harder to shake them off afterwards too, but I'll reiterate that none of them made me lose my appetite or gross me out. More of a chill that I am witnessing something that shouldn't be happening. My brain and emotions definitely want to reject that its real, but the reality of it conflicts. Movies are just movies.
    It's wierd that seeing actual beheadings, surgeries, maggots in wounds, people set on fire, people being squashed, people jumping from large buildings etc etc isn't actually that gross. Hollywood just makes it look like its horrible.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cattaclysmic View Post
    The evidence for leprechauns is immense - do you know how many socks dissappear on the world scale... This means that the chance of leprechauns exists is the same as them not existing - therefore you cannot deny their existence

thought suppression

Deleted
    I dunno, I just block it out. You should learn how to do it if you're easy to impress.

Deleted
    Let´s say you just exoerienced / saw / heard something really disturbing. It´s stuck in your head, and it´s totally ruined your appetite for the day and probably for the week. How do you go about getting this image or whatever it is, out of your head? ("Play WoW" is not an option.)

it would take something really extreme to ruin my apertite for the day, something that would probably take a doctor to treat... watch a nice film, read a book ,go out with some friends, anything like that.

Deleted
    For me? Drink. Then when you can't drink another drop get angry. Then when you're so angry you want to cry take it out on all your friends. Then when you have no friends left get depressed. Then when you can't get anymore depressed become apathetic. Then finally, when you're apathetic you'll find yourself being confronted with the same bullshit that made you drink in the first place, only this time you'll be too numb to care.

Okay I watched Cold Fish...it was lame.

Not even close to Hostel. There was blood and guts, but it was so cheesy and campy that it could hardly be called disturbing.

Probably just what Skelington always does. He can move his mind from thing to thing pretty easily.

I listen to music, it helps a lot, plus, my mind always wanders off, few things linger for too long.

Deleted
    Do something that requires absolute focus for more than 2minutes and you're fine.

That's pretty much it. Alternative is ofcourse actually exploring why you're disgusted and getting over it.

What really disturbs me is seeing animal cruelty; that sort of stuff I can't get out of my head for days. There's nothing else that affects me as badly as seeing animals skinned alive or set on fire, even hearing about it makes me feel sick. And it's hard to avoid since stuff like that pops up in the news and so forth. I have to just try and focus on other things, I can't handle dwelling on it. I go and do something I enjoy such as reading, to take my mind off of it.

Deleted
    Let´s say you just exoerienced / saw / heard something really disturbing. It´s stuck in your head, and it´s totally ruined your appetite for the day and probably for the week. How do you go about getting this image or whatever it is, out of your head? ("Play WoW" is not an option.)
    Your problem seems to be a low tolerance and/or squirmishness.
    Remedy? Browse deranged morbid sites every day for a week.

Congratulations. Nothing you see will ever make you flinch again.

---------- Post added 2011-10-19 at 06:54 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by EtherealSeraphim View Post
    What really disturbs me is seeing animal cruelty; that sort of stuff I can't get out of my head for days. There's nothing else that affects me as badly as seeing animals skinned alive or set on fire, even hearing about it makes me feel sick. And it's hard to avoid since stuff like that pops up in the news and so forth. I have to just try and focus on other things, I can't handle dwelling on it. I go and do something I enjoy such as reading, to take my mind off of it.
    This is also true in my case. I'm faily indifferent to the sight of human carnage, yet its somehow different with animals. Probably because most humans are dicks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenasan View Post
    I usually start by putting my threads in the right forum.
    Rofl

OT: I do something that will completely distract my mind. Gaming/Working out etc

Also just chatting to people.

watch videos. the moving images and thoughtful storyline will often destroy any disturbing things ive seen in the earlier part of the day.