Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    This has been done before, and executed better.

Quote Originally Posted by zoolmod View Post
    Why does blizzard feel they have to keep tuning this game towards casuals? Whatever happened to when raiding was actually hard and fun way back in cata? are blizzard trying to kill off their game? and don't even get me started on pvp. patch 5.1 and we STILL don't have any new arena's or BG's? what is blizz playing at. I remember back when wow was actually fun, now pve is far too easy and pvp is unbalanced and ignored. Anyone else agree that cataclysm was the best expansion? Back then, even the heroic dungeons required a tight knit group if you wanted to get as far as the first boss (see: ZA/ZG) If blizzard don't change their design philosophy and tune this game more towards the pro players, then i am afraid i will be forced to deny them of my $15/month.
    This post hasn't been done a million times and is so original. Maybe MOP will have falling membership numbers to actually back up the QQ
    If people criticized the Bible as much as they criticize WOW we'd all be atheists.

Quote Originally Posted by Violent View Post
    Nah bro.. Doesn't matter how you or I perceive it.. It's still trolling and shouldn't be allowed.. Not when I can get infracted for posting something serious, and just cause the MODs don't like it, I get in trouble... Bullshit, plain and simple bullshit.
    Someone can create a "serious" thread, and the results could still be a storm of flames being shot back and forth, if the OP's content is inflammatory enough. (No, that's not any kind of commentary on any post you've made in the past, since I don't know what your referring to, nor want to dig through your past posts to figure it out.)

On the other hand, an OP made with an ironic or satirical tone can result in a lot of thought-provoking discussion. Satire is not trolling. The inability of 2/3's of a forum to not grasp satire is not the fault of the OP.
    Trolling, at its heart, is when someone tries to create conflict among posters. And as far as I can tell, the worst this OP was looking for was "lol ya, nostalgia glasses are a funny thing."

Have a sense of humor guys.

<3 The sarcasim and irony meant to be in this post. Also love the fact that people aren't understanding your point here.
    "The best way to predict the future is to invent it." - Alan Kay
    "..We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity.." - H.P. Lovecraft.
    Awesome Rave Blog ------> http://www.fuckyeahhumans.blogspot.com/ <------ Awesome Rave Blog
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...leigh/advanced

Why does blizzard feel they have to keep tuning this game towards casuals? Whatever happened to when raiding was actually hard and fun way back in cata? are blizzard trying to kill off their game? and don't even get me started on pvp. patch 5.1 and we STILL don't have any new arena's or BG's? what is blizz playing at. I remember back when wow was actually fun, now pve is far too easy and pvp is unbalanced and ignored. Anyone else agree that cataclysm was the best expansion? Back then, even the heroic dungeons required a tight knit group if you wanted to get as far as the first boss (see: ZA/ZG) If blizzard don't change their design philosophy and tune this game more towards the pro players, then i am afraid i will be forced to deny them of my $15/month.
    OH MY GOD I COMPLETELY FORGOT TO PICK MY COPY UP BECAUSE THE XPAC HAS TOTALLY BEEN ANNOUNCED/RELEASED YET!!!!!!
    But seriously, I doubt you are a "pro" player with a friggin' pony as your avatar, which helps me assume you are a 5 year old saying how wow used to be fun...
    Go play another game, I bet some members of the community will be happy to be rid of you.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuuralihn View Post
    u mad, bro?

Infracted
    What the...? If this guy gets infracted then infract me for not contributing as well! All i said was that I will write down all the names of people that took OP seriously. No different from this guy asking if OP was mad.

Dear Mod: Chill out with the clicky clicky hey?

Deleted
    omgisatroll

Quote Originally Posted by Aired View Post
    OH MY GOD I COMPLETELY FORGOT TO PICK MY COPY UP BECAUSE THE XPAC HAS TOTALLY BEEN ANNOUNCED/RELEASED YET!!!!!!
    But seriously, I doubt you are a "pro" player with a friggin' pony as your avatar, which helps me assume you are a 5 year old saying how wow used to be fun...
    Go play another game, I bet some members of the community will be happy to be rid of you.
    this guy gets it!! look at him! he's gettin it!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinshiva View Post
    What the...? If this guy gets infracted then infract me for not contributing as well! All i said was that I will write down all the names of people that took OP seriously. No different from this guy asking if OP was mad.

Dear Mod: Chill out with the clicky clicky hey?
    If he got infracted then the op should too.....

10+ Year Old Account
    *reads some of the posts*...>.>

Hey, guys? We have these crazy, newfangled things now. They're called jokes!

10+ Year Old Account
    Anyone else agree that cataclysm was the best expansion?
    I see what you did there...

Quote Originally Posted by Jaffa Saurus View Post
    Yeah, but I do think that going by that idea all the time even when blizzard pump utter shit in the game that people won't want.. people will just say "just another QQ thread about the new feature" and dismiss it so nothing will happen and the feature will be implemented that a lot of the community doesn't want. Can I now complain about how much I dislike the idea of LFR? or will it mean that all I do is complain about things and mine + others opinions should be dismissed
    Complain all YOU want BUT FOR GODS SAKE stop saying the community does or doesn't want. That is what is wrong people bitch too much then blame anything they can. Just play or don't play.
    "I just wanted them to hand us our award! But they were just talk!, talk!, talk!......" - Wrathion

You're not supposed to tell people about the future. It could have drastic repercussions!!! We're all doomed, or maybe will wear a slightly different hat than we would had we not had this information.

15+ Year Old Account
    Yeah Yeah I remember this thread from WotLk and BC.. Point made.

[locked] Nothing constructive can come out of this.