Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Raim Surion View Post
    Feels like they are trolling us with the masks at this point. They just release one of each potential race to keep people guessing, although it could be nothing at all this time.
    No Panda mask though....

Stood in the Fire andy_mitchelluk's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    People moaning about the sword? It's ALWAYS been an agility 1 hander. All blizz do is scale the stats on items based on ilvl each year. You really should know better by now! While I'm here, anyone else stuck on "Missing Heirlooms" quest? I'm in the cabin but now what?!

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowdream View Post
    And so another of the last difficult season achievements hits the dust.
    Fuck no, it was just stupid RNG and wasnt even accounted in the meta who cares, difficult was shendralar THAT was difficult.

Those masks cost five treats, and come in stacks of 5, so they seem to have nothing to do with playable races. BUUUUT, Murlocs and Ogres in FEMALE form? Would this be a sign that Blizzard will finally make those models? Although I always thought that both genders of murlocs looked the same in the outside.

Forgot the chain that gives you a CREEPY CRATE !!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Celestimos View Post
    I can honestly see a dual race combo. Murloc and Ogre for Horde; Naga and Vrykul for Alliance.
    This is insanely off-topic, but if the next expansion follows the pattern, it will be a new hero class, not a new race.

Quote Originally Posted by Buckwald View Post
    I swear to god, if I do not get his mount this year I'm going to punch my monitor.
    I wish they were BoE.
    I've gotten 4 on my main character. Not gonna upset you by talking about my alts.
    As for the big love rocket. Not seen a single one!
    Make 'em BoE! :-)

Stood in the Fire andy_mitchelluk's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maskinen View Post
    I wish they were BoE.
    I've gotten 4 on my main character. Not gonna upset you by talking about my alts.
    As for the big love rocket. Not seen a single one!
    Make 'em BoE! :-)
    Maybe not BoE, but BoA would be nice!

Thumbs up Bloodypally

Quote Originally Posted by Buckwald View Post
    I swear to god, if I do not get his mount this year I'm going to punch my monitor.
    Got mine a LONG LONG LONG time ago and for those who are trying to get it GL and have fun!!! P.S. just fram scarlet dungeon like crazy!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Celestimos View Post
    I can honestly see a dual race combo. Murloc and Ogre for Horde; Naga and Vrykul for Alliance.
    Yeah, because the Night Elves love for Naga and The Vrykul love for Humans are well known. Hell, Trolls love for Naga and Murloc too... Yeah, they totally fit the factions.
    Of all those races only Ogre have a cut in Horde.

And so another of the last difficult season achievements hits the dust.
    RNG is not "hard"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0H3-N9zoI5c Amazing video of 60+ devilsaurs raiding Undercity!

My God, what a horrible creation. People seeing what they want? Thank God they tried to shy away from that. I know it pisses me off when I'm in an heroic raid, yet in the back of my head all I can think is 'some casual player is playing a heroic dungeon and not wiping.' -Vodkarn

15+ Year Old Account
    So will we get to see the story unfold between Undead and Worgen or is that scrapped? Is it just HH farming and thats it?

No one says you have to do it, it's not even linked to the meta. The new way isn't any more "fun" anyway.
    They took it off the meta because it was stupid difficult to get, especially when the first year it mattered they didn't have the masks drop in the daily bags from the HH, and the years after the event always started off not working properly and the masks still didn't appear until a week into it.

Deleted
    I love that the crate eats up critters that gets in it's way

I haven't been this excited about A holiday event in years! Halloween is amazing!!!

finally my guildies can stop their bellyaching about these dumb masks

Quote Originally Posted by Joels View Post
    I haven't been this excited about A holiday event in years! Halloween is amazing!!!
    Indeed, the halloween event in WoW is by FAR the most fun happening in WoW, no competition whatsoever.

Hahahaha I love the fact that they're acknoledging the cataclysm leak with the masks. Even though it does make me very, very sad that we're not going to get playable murlocs in MoP .

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MysticalOS View Post
    wow way to trivilize my hard 3 year achievement. i completed the mask achieve last year. took 3 years of hourly trick or treating, i literally had a rotation going with friends to make sure not a single hour went by without CD used. i was dedicated to that achieve and i got it on the last hour of last day last year, no lie. and this year people just buy it, qq.
    QQ downvote.

That cat pet is a dead ringer for what the witch on the broomstick turned into for Castlevania: Symphony of the Night. That being said, I wants it.