Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ...
    So sad they nerfed this holiday too.

Pets look awesome, and here people thought they were gonna cheese the event.

10+ Year Old Account
    AGH the halloween event is the only event i like in wow and i wont have my friggin computer this week!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Narshe View Post
    Or, you know, the fact that the expertise is useless to Hunters as well.
    Add to that the fact that one-handed weapons SUCK for hunters regardless. A pair of one-handers has a lot fewer stats than a similar level twohanded weapon, on top of that there is no enchant for one-handers that even remotely compares to 130 agility for two-handers.

The agility sword from the event IS only suitable for combat rogues. Even if a hunter is lucky enough to get two of them to drop and the expertise was changed into a useful stat, any 346 polearm or staff with agility will be significantly better.

Great, love the plate helmet. It will look great in my priest/mage/warlocks bag alongside the bottle agi daggers from Brewfest.

Deleted
    Just got the Feline Familiar! I mounted up on my broom and it too has a broom! I LOVE IT! Possibly my favourite companion right now Soooooooo funny and cute!

I was lucky enough to get the Horseman's Mount on 4 of my 6 80's last year (one being my main ) and I even got one for my friend who was out of town and without a computer during Hallow's End. RNG was my friend, hoping to get the mount this year on my newly leveled hunter.

Quote Originally Posted by Vrils View Post
    wtf is a "yard" and why they don`t use meters like the rest of the freaking world?

just asking...
    Shouldnt it be, WTF is a meter? Blizzard is in the U.S. and here, we use inches, feet, yards. A yard is 3 feet long which is 36 inches long.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by daburton View Post
    Shouldnt it be, WTF is a meter? Blizzard is in the U.S. and here, we use inches, feet, yards. A yard is 3 feet long which is 36 inches long.
    Meter is standart unit used in science, 1m = 100cm = 10dm, 1km = 1000m, speed of light is 300.000km per second. Rest of world moved on to mesure unit that makes sence, there are only 2 or 3 countries using old system, 1 is USA, other 2 are in Africa. Just sayin'.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    really annoyed the hourly trick or treat has been removed this year, be nice to have that extra source of candies for low level toons saving up for the cat pet

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pastusebydate View Post
    really annoyed the hourly trick or treat has been removed this year, be nice to have that extra source of candies for low level toons saving up for the cat pet
    Seems there are some inkeepers in Northrend where you can still do the hour trick or treat thing .

Deleted
    Did trick or treat in all of eastern kingdoms and kalimdor and finally got my cat-companion. Now ill log out and wait for these damn pumpkins to disappear

Well, look at it from the perspective of someone who really put in a lot of time to the mask achievement. I was missing one mask (then they added 4 new, but never mind that). I logged in every hour to "Trick or Treat" an inn keeper. I was expecting to get it this year, and I did. But so does everyone else now.

Why, why, why, can't somethings, even simple things, require some time and effort? Geez... It saddens me, a lot.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TheyCallMeTarzan View Post
    Well, look at it from the perspective of someone who really put in a lot of time to the mask achievement. I was missing one mask (then they added 4 new, but never mind that). I logged in every hour to "Trick or Treat" an inn keeper. I was expecting to get it this year, and I did. But so does everyone else now.

Why, why, why, can't somethings, even simple things, require some time and effort? Geez... It saddens me, a lot.
    RNG isnt a good thing and certainly nothing to be proud over...