Rapture CD tracker

I hate to post a new topic about it but I've been searching the forums for half an hour and can't find the posts I've seen about what addon you all use to track the rapture cd.

I recently dropped my spirit from 2700 unbuffed to 2200 in an attempt to have more throughput and want something to track rapture so I can better utilize the mana regen. Again, sorry to rehash an old post but I appreciate any suggestions

I'm fairly sure ForteXorcist can track this and almost any other cooldown/buff.

can I set forte so it doesnt track EVERYTHING though?

If something shows up that you don't want to track, filter it out.

maybe i need to play with forte some more. I know theres a specific rapture addon though

Deleted
    http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/ingelasrapture

took me 5 secs finding it with google...

damnit i never tried just googling it. Thanks a ton man

i would recomend that Ingelas Rapture as Mithranlas above, it shows nice 12 sec bar with CD,

and i would also suggest go to the options directly and uncheck "use sound" or you will get crazy from that annoying sound after while

Deleted
    You can also use Power Aura's, but that's a little bit more complicated to set up.

Ingelas Rapture mod is very easy and does the trick perfectly fine.

I use Power Auras for everything. This is the profile that I use.

Version:4.22; g:0.9686; icon:Spell_Holy_Rapture; buffname:Rapture; r:0.9843; Extra:true; begin:3; bufftype:13; stacks:1; duration:12; size:0.71; y:0; texmode:1; finish:4; timer.h:1.7; timer.enabled:true; timer.y:78; timer.ShowActivation:true

Basically when the image disappears you need to get rapture again. It helps me keep uptime up as high as possible.