Poll: Coca Cola or Pepsi?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    I wish they sold Dr. Pepper around here

If anyone in Belgium is reading this and knows how/where to get dr pepper....TELL ME! I BEG YOU!

Deleted
    I like me some purple drank...

I actually got to do one of those taste testing things in a mall like in the commercials and I picked Pepsi. However, while I can drink it I prefer Coke now. The thing that I amazed me though is that there is a different taste to each of them but you only notice them if you drink them back to back.

10+ Year Old Account
    Neither - Dr. Pepper or Vanilla Coke are the only sodas I'll drink, sadly they are rare to find

10+ Year Old Account
    Leftcoast 2 blocks from the beach, down the street from a green haze called Venice.
    Coca Cola, Jolt Cola, Mt Dew, "Green" Monster, Rum and Coke.

Hate to be indiscriminate, but I like whichever brand is on sale They're both good now and then, with Pepsi being a bit sweeter, and Coke being slightly more tangy / tart.

Sales usually toggle every other week. If none are on sale, looks like beer again that week.

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    tough one i love both of them, but definitely coke. i agree with the more "kick" it definitely tastes like it to me anyway =p

Coke, pepsi, fanta, sprite etc.. depends a lot. What comes to pepsi or coke, does not matter even the slightest, I'm not even sure if I could tell the difference between those two (not that I have ever had a glass of both at the same time in front of me).

Deleted
    i prefer Pepsi, but i only drink water nowadays healthy ftw

Stood in the Fire Doctor Deanster's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    coke zero 'vanilla' although it tastes exactly the same as regular vanilla coke, oh wait that fits in the coca cola category..

My favorite is Root Beer>Orange Soda>Grape Soda>Red Fanta>Sprite/Sierra Mist/7up> Cherry Coke> Coca Cola>Mountain Dew>Royal Crown>Pepsi>Everything Else>Tab

10+ Year Old Account
    Mountain Dew > Root Beer > a very manly Cream Soda > Coca Cola > Pepsi > everything else.

Redbull > sprite > all.
    PEWPEW

I don't drink it that often, I am more of a water/tea/coffee drinker. But when I do go for a cola I will pick Coca Cola hands down.

Coke is my favorite drink, i love mountain dew aswell but they dont have it here in this stupid country

Quote Originally Posted by Emmry View Post
    Neither - Dr. Pepper or Vanilla Coke are the only sodas I'll drink, sadly they are rare to find
    Those sodas are easy to find where I am. >.>

I don't drink soda all too often but honestly I don't taste any difference between Coke and Pepsi.

Pepsi Max>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Coca-Cola. (regular Pepsi tastes absolutely terrible)
    Vereesa formerly of Paragon and Depraved
    WCL

Deleted
    Pepsi for me,
    Any variety of coca-cola makes me fart like I had eaten a load of beans.

Beer.
    But of these two I prefer pepsi twist, idk it's not over sugar'd as classic.
    tho coca cola vs pepsi classic, i'd go for coca cola.