Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzual View Post
    Maybe not always, I'm not sure what the cheapest ones are but let's say they're mp5.

Now let's also say you main Vlad..
    Well, okay, but champions that don't benefit from mp5 runes at all are pretty much rare. It wouldn't go completely wasted due to other champions.

Deleted
    Yeah I know, and I agree, I'm just saying why I dislike the rune page requirement
    Yeah, I can understand but ranked is srs buzinez, so lol...

Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    Syndra is great, but pulling off her max damage combo is fairly labour intensive as it required good timing for the max number of orbs.

Varus is a great ADC and one of my favourites. Long range, easy last hitting and excellent utility. Needs positioning more than some others as he has no escapes. Depending on who you have, it might be a good idea to grab Draven or Twitch instead though.
    Well I took the jump and bought Varus so I will be spending the next while learning him and Syndra. Played them both in a co-op vs AI and had a lot of fun. Varus seems quite easy to pick up and it is really easy to last hit with him. Pretty happy with my 2 new champions overall! Thanks all for the help.

Do you play on EUW?
    I do indeed. Try to get a few games in when I can

What's your username? or just add Muzual since I'm not online now
    Not online because I am in a RIFT dungeon but will add you later. Just FYI though I don't play ranked since I hit 30 and took a long break so now just getting back in to the swing of things.
    Last edited by Millennía; 2013-07-03 at 09:33 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Riot Girl Tristana : Liking the League of Legends Facebook page
    Unchained Alistar : Subscribing to the League of Legends YouTube channel

// Grey Warwick : Recruit 25 friends (they must reach level 10)
    Medieval Twitch : Recruit 50 friends
    ok i did subscribe on yt and like their profile on fb. wat nauw ?

10+ Year Old Account
    On FB there is an app on their page to get it. I think it's called "Welcome" but it has a picture of Riot Girl Tristana so you should be able to find it.

YouTube has changed a billion and one times since I did it last year so I really can't remember.. er try this
    http://euw.leagueoflegends.com/YouTube
    if you're on NA then just replace the "euw" in the link for "na"

Turns out there's a tristana one as well
    http://euw.leagueoflegends.com/facebook

i play on EUW

i logged in and nothing happened.

Deleted
    I also believe the email you have for your YouTube account needs to match the email you have for your LoL account but I'm not sure. I don't remember, in case it doesn't work, just try using the same mail for both accounts I guess.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Khatolic View Post
    i play on EUW

If you did everything right it could take some time to appear.

10+ Year Old Account
    btw is in this game a hero thats similar to raijin thunderkeg from wc3 dota ? i loved his playstyle, that ulti.

Deleted
    Wouldn't say there's a straight out copy, but I think Ahri is probably the closest fit in my opinion. Charm can act like a pseudo-Lightning Vortex, she can do short range leaps and she causes heavy magical damage, though she's not quite as reliant on auto attacks to cause her damage (Overload and whatnot). Akali can dash to targets plenty of times as well, but she lacks hard CC and compensates with more damage.

Also, both their ultimate dash skills are on cooldowns, while I'm pretty sure that Storm Spirit's Ball Lightning is only restricted by your mana pool. As said, might not be the best fit, but that's the closest things I can think of.

10+ Year Old Account
    spirit ball was the most unique spell in dota. i loved it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    I also believe the email you have for your YouTube account needs to match the email you have for your LoL account but I'm not sure. I don't remember, in case it doesn't work, just try using the same mail for both accounts I guess.
    They don't have to match, it should work when using the links provided by Muzual.

i play on EUW

Riot Girls Tristana took a few tries for me, apparently that's a common problem.
    Unchained Alistar did work without problems, though. Just open the link and then type in your youtube account (as far as I remember). You will subscribe to their channel automatically then and get the champion + skin.

With facebook, I had to like the page first and then use the link.

If it still didn't work, try unsubscribing/unliking the pages and use the links again. If that doesn't work, contact the support.

10+ Year Old Account
    should i wait for nidalee to get cheaper or buy her now ? how long can it take till she gets cheaper ? paying with IP.

and how often do f2p champs change ?

Quote Originally Posted by Khatolic View Post
    should i wait for nidalee to get cheaper or buy her now ? how long can it take till she gets cheaper ? paying with IP.

and how often do f2p champs change ?
    F2P champs change once a week, Nidalee will not be getting cheaper any time soon so I'd just get her.

Deleted
    I wouldn't rely on waiting for her to get cheaper. Just get her if you want her now. It's only 3150 IP, right? That's fairly easy to come by.

I sure there list with heroes who soon going be cheaper. Sadly i don`t remember link.

10+ Year Old Account
    is there any way to get RP for skins other than spending real money ?

Deleted
    They gave some (450?) away for free for Christmas 2011, but I wouldn't count on it happening again.

Deleted
    I think you still get 400 to 500 RP when you hit level 5.