Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bradonic View Post
    Zed or Aatrox. Please tell me
    Both are quite good.

You need to be more specific on what you want them for though.

Deleted
    So I'm soon 30 level and need 16 champ to get going on rankeds, I have already bought those 11 450 ip champs, what 5 1350 ip champs should I get? I would play mainly ranked solo queue, I have played mostly adc bot and ap mid but I wanna be able to play whatever my team needs me to be.

Tbh m8, i wouldnt jump straight into ranked if i was you. On paper the difference between a guy with 100 wins and a guy with 300 is kinda small, but i can assure you its pretty massive. Just take your time with normals, learn to play all the roles decently and then when you truly feel like you're realy, then jump into ranked.

Allthough this season ends in 21days, but thats atleast 18-19 days more practice before you go in. (if you just going for lets say the silver border for s4)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirtus View Post
    So I'm soon 30 level and need 16 champ to get going on rankeds, I have already bought those 11 450 ip champs, what 5 1350 ip champs should I get? I would play mainly ranked solo queue, I have played mostly adc bot and ap mid but I wanna be able to play whatever my team needs me to be.
    Amumu(great jungler), Janna(great support but somewhat hard to master/play some times), Jax, Nasus, Tristana but she's free at facebook I think, and that's it, I think.

Though I wouldn't jump into ranked yet. You're clearly a new level 30 account and you're going to ruin your's, and others', games due to your lack of experience, almost no champions, and most likely no experience in making decent runes/masteries of your own, along with so many other things you don't even imagine.

I'd play another 400 games or so overall to get more experience. Also, do not try new champions in ranked, which seems what you'll be doing since you're asking for suggestions to reach 16 champs for ranked.

Though honestly, I don't know if it matters if new levels go to ranked now or not because it's ending but meh. I'm still of firm belief you shouldn't jump into ranked if you're a new person to LoL who just got level 30.
    Last edited by mmoc58a2a4b64e; 2013-10-10 at 08:00 PM.

Deleted
    Alright, bought varus, nidalee and kennen as I remember them being fun when they were free... also totally forgot about free facebook and youtube champs, picked them up and now I have 16 I'll have to see at 30 how I feel about ranked

Deleted

wow, there are so many ideas. It will take quite a long time for me to check them out

Deleted
    I'm reasonably new at LoL (lvl 28) and I'm looking to learn a new champion and possibly a new role. LoL is the first moba I've played, but in other games I've where there has been a choice between melee/ranged I generally prefer melee, am I limiting myself too much by only playing melee champs?
    As I will soon be doing ranked matches, I guess I'm looking for champs that are not extremely OP i.e. they will be banned in the selection everytime.

At the moment I pretty much only do top lane as Riven, it's the only hero I feel comfortable with, and I play her quite well imo.
    I like Riven's playstyle a lot, I like being mobile and I like being able to snowball and carry games.

Anyway, if you have any suggestion and/or advice for me I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks in advance!

Try out wukong. He's an ad caster like riven, and he snowballs like crazy, if given a few kills. He has a really fun kit imo (armorshred with Q, Stealth with W, gapcloser with E and a knockup with R). I havent seen him banned a single time in ranked so far. He's kinda underplayed, so most people dont really know how to play against him (at lower elo atleast).

Wukong is better in mid than top, since he beats the shit out of most squishy ap mids, and because there are too many toplaners who beat wukong. Not saying that you cant top with him, he's just better in midlane.

So, I need a new top lane champ to master. My top lane pool is basically Nasus, Nasus, Trynd, Nasus, Nasus, Riven, Nasus right now. Would Zac, Elise or Aatrox be best?

And how viable is top lane Thresh anyway?

Deleted
    Replace Nasus with Jarvan and you'll be fine.
    :^)

OH MY GOD

Zac feels entirely broken. My first game with him I went 11/4/9. My second game I went 13/3/8 and got first blood VS A RENEKTON.

Zac and Aatrox have SICK SICK SICK sustain, if you play well enough you can probably stay there 10-15 minutes without going back.

(Also, Liandry's Torment on Zac is just hilarious!)

hey, wondering if you have some tips for a champion i should play, i have 6300 IP now and i want a champion i like for every role and i have jungle/support now im pretty new so i should probably get a easy to learn and most of all a champion that when i do good its easy to snowball since the most frustraiting thing is when i win my lane by alot then still lose

I'm debating between Lee Sin and Wu Kong, both look fun. pls give me your opinions.

IMO, Lee Sin has the highest skill ceiling of any character in LoL. The plays hes capable of making are honestly mind blowing. A good Lee you will not catch, nor will you run away from. With that said.........most Lee's ive seen in Silver are pretty poor and don't really use him to his full potential. Lee can be played mid/jungle/top which is nice

I dont have much experience with Wukong, only played him a few times but he is def a threat. He has decent escape and his ult during teamfights is a game changer, I just dont see him much.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shikakah View Post
    I'm debating between Lee Sin and Wu Kong, both look fun. pls give me your opinions.
    Go Lee if you want to truly dedicate yourself to mastering a champion.

Wukong if you don't want to put in hundreds of hours to still be effective.
    "There are two types of guys in this world. Guys who sniff their fingers after scratching their balls, and dirty fucking liars." -StylesClashv3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Not finding-a-cock-on-your-girlfriend-is-normal level of odd, but nevertheless, still odd.

If you wanna be as cool as this guy some day, then go Lee Sin.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ergar View Post

If you wanna be as cool as this guy some day, then go Lee Sin.
    Thanks for making me want to play Lee Sin just to suck massive donkey balls (compared to this guy).

Deleted
    So I want to get a nice mage/assassin next, should I get Fizz or Kassadin? I like mobility and burst, both of these champs have those traits

Or maybe gragas?
    Last edited by mmoc2be3b3a67c; 2013-10-23 at 06:49 AM.