In silver Fizz and Kass are banned A LOT (kass is banned more I think). Gragas is awesome, good mobility and ranged burst but I also dont like assassins like Kass/Fizz/Akali so thats just me.

Deleted
    Kassadin is certainly banned a lot more than Fizz is but Fizz also has he fair share of being banned.

Which to pick? I don't know but I'd say it's probably easier to carry a game as Fizz since his damage is always quite great and bursty through out the game, Kass' isn't at early game which will make it hard to snowball the lane alone.

I'd probably go Fizz.

Both are equally as fun to play for me, and both are equally as annoying to go against. But i'd probably say fizz, just because of the fact that you have a good teamfight ultimate.

Havent played new Xerath (seems really good though) but if you get Zombie Brand you win the game, especially if you play against Haunted Zyra and have your own plants vs zombies mid game.

Deleted
    Darius or Aatrox? Ziggs or Kog'Maw? Vayne or Graves? Need 3 champions. HELP!

Deleted
    Between Darius and aatrox i would say Aatrox, because he can snowball really easyly and pretty much carry himself. I dont really know why you compare an ADC and AP mage? (if you dont mean kog as a ap mid) I would pick ziggs regardless because IMO he is much more fun to play and that global ulti is alot of fun! Now Vayne or Graves? If you want alot of lategame power then go with Vayne but if you want early lane aggression go with graves!

Deleted
    Aatrox is better. Ziggs is better because Kog'Maw doesn't fit the current meta, needs a lot of peel and you shouldn't expect that in solo q games, unless you're talking about ap kog? If so, no idea.

Probably Vayne, she's a monster once you know how to play her. Though I'd say Graves is easier to play but Vayne is ultimately better, imo.

Wukong, Yorick, Zed, or Elise for Top lane? I've been thinking about elise, since I can also jungle with her, or Zed to also mid. But Yorick sustain and harass is amazing, and wukong seems a lot of fun.

And then, Varus or Ezreal for ADC?

And should I buy first one of those top champs or one of those ADCs? I don't have many ADCs, just vayne, draven, tristana, sivir and ashe, and I usually just play vayne or draven. But many times I find myself overwhelmed against certain champs in top, and I need a champ that can cut it

Wukong top is kinda meh, since so many champions counter you, he's much better mid. Would probably suggest zed or elise. Zed for the instakilling or Elise for being an annoying spider.

I'm thinking of saving up for J4, but I wonder if I should buy Jax and Warwick before him. There's a couple of low-cost champs I didn't get yet, but I was wondering if getting those two would be ideal before J4.
    My General Gaming Blog *Latest Updated: 9/25/14*

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Renwin View Post
    I'm thinking of saving up for J4, but I wonder if I should buy Jax and Warwick before him. There's a couple of low-cost champs I didn't get yet, but I was wondering if getting those two would be ideal before J4.
    Warwick isn't that viable due to how limited his kit is. His lack of CC pre-6 makes for poor ganks, and Lanewick was nerfed to the point where it's hard to do.

Jax has seen a comeback due to changes to BoTRK and Trinity Force. So out of those two, Jax could be an alternative buy, but J4 is still very good despite the nerfs.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Knight Gil View Post
    Wukong, Yorick, Zed, or Elise for Top lane? I've been thinking about elise, since I can also jungle with her, or Zed to also mid. But Yorick sustain and harass is amazing, and wukong seems a lot of fun.

And should I buy first one of those top champs or one of those ADCs? I don't have many ADCs, just vayne, draven, tristana, sivir and ashe, and I usually just play vayne or draven. But many times I find myself overwhelmed against certain champs in top, and I need a champ that can cut it
    Don't see that much Monkeys actually, he can be irritating IF you don't get dominated in lane though. Yorick is a massive lane bully basically, but that's all he does really. With 15 billion sustain items it's not hard to just farm and be more useful late game anyway. Zed on the other hand is still 1 of the strongest mid or top assassins, quite a lot of micromanagement if you want to play him full potential though. And Elise is still Elise, her top is probably a bit worse then when she got released (OP as fuck) but she's still good and a great jungler too. (And imo 1 of the more fun champs to play).

About ADC's, Ez is still great with the new TF, can still go blue build in some occasions and overal a great and relative safe ADC. Varus has less escapes but he does bring more utility with his AoE slow, %health damage and a great ulti to duel and teamfights. You do have some good ADC's already though, Vayne and Trist are just end-game stompers, Draven is still strong I suppose, Sivir pretty much useless and Ashe imo is still good. Less ofa pure kill ADC, but constant slow, AoE slow and Dat Ult make up for it imo.

Well J4 is great for anything, he's good top, he can stomp a lot of AP's mid, he's 1 of the best junglers and in some cases a good Kill Lane support. WW is barely played I reckon, don't really know when I've seen him lately. But he doesn't provide much, and his ulti is easily counterable anyway. Jax on the other hand is great (as the World Tournament showed), you just can't leave him to farm or he will 3 shot anything in your team or push objectives like a God. He's a great champ really. (cool skins too!!)

My advice? Get Teemo top, so hilarious.

Deleted
    Are you gold in ranked? I'd hold off from buying Elise since you'll get her for free due to her skin. If not, I'd say get Zed or Elise. Both are great. Elise is also great in mid even though she isn't picked much, she can nuke anyone pretty easily.
    I don't know. Both good if you know how to play them but Varus I guess?
    Quote Originally Posted by Renwin View Post
    Jax is good but I wouldn't waste the IP on WW now.

Grunt
    10+ Year Old Account
    For mid new Heimerdinger or Gragas :]?

Deleted
    Well, the new Heimer is definitely good, but I think Gragas is one of the hardest scaling team fight oriented AP mids in the game :P

Deleted
    Didn't Graggy get nerfed though?

Deleted
    They were going to nerf the range of his ult a little bit, dunno if it went through. If they don't nerf the scaling, he'll still one-shot your whole backline :P

Quote Originally Posted by Deylana View Post
    They were going to nerf the range of his ult a little bit, dunno if it went through. If they don't nerf the scaling, he'll still one-shot your whole backline :P
    i believe it was his q range, mana increase on body slam but when it hits any unit, the CD is reduced to half. also body slam's dmg is no longer split among units hit.

I think the body slam buff is HUGE. we'll be seeing fat man in the jungle or even as a bruiser.

Body Slam ( E ) cooldown increased to 12 at all ranks from 7
    Body Slam ( E ) cd reduced by 50% if he hits a unit.
    Body Slam ( E ) mana decreased to 50 at all ranks from 75
    Body Slam ( E ) no longer lists "Damage is split among targets hit"
    -http://www.surrenderat20.net/2013/11/117-pbe-update.html

not sure how the meta is gonna change in s4, but trundle top stomps pretty much any of the popular top lane picks.
    Last edited by Creatinebrah; 2013-11-18 at 11:14 PM.
    No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training…what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable. – Socrates

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Jax is good but I wouldn't waste the IP on WW now.
    I like Warwick for Twisted Treeline still The map is so small that his E is practically constantly active - at least whenever someone is low, so he's everywhere all the time - and his ganks with ult+wits end+botrk are of course amazing when your assisting someone. He just feels outdated now though on Summoners Rift, designed too long ago I think, could use a bit of a rework.

They could make his abilities cheaper so he doesn't have to mana build so much (like they did with Yi and Sivir reworks recently), and they could add something to his W maybe - something to up the skill cap a bit but make him more powerful when played well. He has a low skill ceiling (outdated abilities) and is very build dependent (lacks the flexibility to adapt to comps / enemy builds) - I think those are his biggest two weaknesses.

He could look prettier too, now that I think about it - so a Yi/Sivir-esque redesign for him is in order I think!
    Last edited by Yvaelle; 2013-11-19 at 05:07 AM.
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter