10+ Year Old Account
    Vayne has boobs. Not man-boobs. I'm a little confused why you'd keep calling her 'him'.

Might pick up Irelia for RP.

Duilliath bought her with RP, better nerf irelia.
    Signature by Tacy :]

10+ Year Old Account
    Not yet! In the upcoming sale!

I like her, but have other priorities atm. Like gathering 15k IP for runes... but stuff keeps interfering!

[QUOTECant decide...Cassiopeia, Ziggs, or Vayne? Cassio is really powerful, Ziggs is tons of fun, and Vayne is just a beast. Any suggestions?[/QUOTE]
    Vayne got a little bit of a learning curve, but shes tons of fun playing, also an awesome *semi antitank* carry.
    Ziggs..nerf in the next patch, but still fun to play
    Cassi...oh dat champ ! I play her in ranked and normals, and its so much fun ! I'd recommend Cassi for ap carry, and vayne or kogmaw for ad carry. Well, Corki is top 3 carries (I think, not sure tho). As cassi: Farm farm farm, harras with blue and get fed like a boss. Farm like a boss and win the game LIKE A BOSS. Also, shes a great kiter with her W into Q or E, but QW(or WQ) into E spam with crystal scepter. Shes more or less unkillable if you kite.[COLOR="red"]

---------- Post added 2012-02-26 at 08:05 PM ----------

Ive been deciding between the same, except swap Ziggs for irelia. Ive been waiting for weeks to either one of them come on sale, but I finally gave in and bought Vayne for IP. His damage is great, and in normals/low elo his early game isnt bad. Skill E first, and youll do fine.

His range is a little shit though, and when chasing people, you cant spam your E if youre out of range because it keeps staggering your champion. This feels like a serious bug when smartcasting.

QUOTE]
    Wait..what? Max E first? ehm... what. Just gonna say that Q increases your dmg, and your W is 3stack of truedmg. Well, 3 shots = true dmg. Add up 3 shots of the debuff and then Q, for uber dmg. Btw..Vayne = Her
    Last edited by FoShizzleMyGrizzle; 2012-02-26 at 07:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by FoShizzleMyGrizzle View Post
    Wait..what? Max E first? ehm... what. Just gonna say that Q increases your dmg, and your W is 3stack of truedmg. Well, 3 shots = true dmg. Add up 3 shots of the debuff and then Q, for uber dmg. Btw..Vayne = Her
    I said in low elo. Good luck trading 3 hits vs Caitlyn with no decent support stuns/slows w.e. The E harass is usually so much better because people dont know how not to position them self. This fact makes skilling E first so much easier to get kills, because you can pretty much land it on cooldown whenever you get 1 point into Q.

Anyway, there seems to be 3 different ways to skill Vayne, so whatever works for ya in your elo, go for it. Im just saying, at 1100 elo, you can land E pretty much on cd and take 2/3rd of their health. This leads to them having to go back(Because every tool at 1100 elo allways buys dorans even with no heal support) and you can pretty much free farm.

Deleted
    I recently got around 6k IP and was thinking about buying cassieopiea. She seems really fun to play, however I see 3 of her abilities are skill shots and she seems quite hard to play. I´m rather new to the game and I don´t play ranked yet.

How hard is she to pick up?

I have her and I find her rather hard to play. You really gotta land those Q's to do anything and it's pretty tricky. If you don't land those Q's, you will lose your lane. Wait till she's free and then try her out. Her Q is similar to karthus' Q, so if he's free, do try him out too. I do advise against buying her without having tried her. She can be really powerful, but only if played well and the skillshots do make her hard to play.

Cass is, IMO, one of the hardest heroes to play effectively.

She has no stun apart from her Ult, which only stuns when your enemies face you. Her slow and speed boost require you to hit a champion, and 3 or her spells are more or less, skill shots ( not the Ezreal/Lux kind, they're just not targeted, her Q is like Karthus' and her W is like Brand's W ).

I've recently bought Karthus, and, well, he's amazingly fun. Stealing dem kills with the ult - badass.

Deleted
    Thanks for the advice.

Not sure who to buy now though, I enjoyed voilbear when he was free but he seems to have a rather low skill-cap adn I suspect I´ll get bored with him :/

Just wait then, try out all the champions in the free rotation to see what you like.

I will just mention that Cass was free the week I started playing, which is 4-6 weeks ago iirc. So if youre waiting to try her out, you might have to wait awhile.

That said I think Cait was free when Cass was, who also became free again in the most recent week - so you never know

10+ Year Old Account
    Cait is pretty much every other week in the rotation, swapping places with Ashe.

Some champions show up bi-weekly. Others every other year.

Deleted
    I really don't think Cass is hard to play at all. Her q is extremely easy to hit. Her laning phase is very strong because of that.

In team fights you have to be careful, but even then, she has good movement speed because of her q, and a slow/stun because of her ult.

Cass is a blast to play. I smartcast everything. First point goes in Q, then E, then W, max E. nuke nuke nuke

Deleted
    As others have said Cass is a lot of fun to play, if you hit Q you get a very nice speed boost, plus a slow and a stun, if you hit it right, makes you hard to gank. If you can make you opponent make a mistake hes dead.
    Tough most of the times I beat Cass pretty hard in lane simply by moving randomly, trying not to push and asking the jungler for 2 ganks (goingwith shaco/noc jungle is awesome) or more if i need them so i can dominate the lane.

Hey guys, sorry to derail the Cass/Cait conversation, but I have a question.

Me and my brother enjoy playing LoL together, and often Lane together. He plays Fiddlesticks, while my champion choice can differ at some points. I recently gained 6300IP, and was leaning toward Leona. I think she would be a good partner with Fiddlesticks, but was looking for more input. What are your thoughts on this? Any other good champions I should be considering?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TCD4LYFE View Post
    Hey guys, sorry to derail the Cass/Cait conversation, but I have a question.

Me and my brother enjoy playing LoL together, and often Lane together. He plays Fiddlesticks, while my champion choice can differ at some points. I recently gained 6300IP, and was leaning toward Leona. I think she would be a good partner with Fiddlesticks, but was looking for more input. What are your thoughts on this? Any other good champions I should be considering?
    if you can make the combo work it is devastating, if you use both ults everything its pretty much dead between 2 stuns a silence and a fear...thanks for the idea will try that sometime soon.
    Anyway what kind of champ are you looking for? just tanky or any will do? can't see any other tanks that would perform as well as Leona or maybe Amumu in that role
    Last edited by mmoc9212fb5f36; 2012-02-28 at 07:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Letskillup View Post
    if you can make the combo work it is devastating, if you use both ults everything its pretty much dead between 2 stuns a silence and a fear...thanks for the idea will try that sometime soon.
    Anyway what kind of champ are you looking for? just tanky or any will do? can't see any other tanks that would perform as well as Leona in that role
    Thanks for the quick reply! I was thinking the same thing, with her passive and everything it'd be deadly. I am currently looking for a tank, as I have Lee Sin for my Jungle and LeBlanc for AP champ, so yes mainly Tank.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TCD4LYFE View Post
    Thanks for the quick reply! I was thinking the same thing, with her passive and everything it'd be deadly. I am currently looking for a tank, as I have Lee Sin for my Jungle and LeBlanc for AP champ, so yes mainly Tank.
    NP. In my opinion Leona is the best for that situation, but i am not sure if her passive is activated from fidles drain or hes ult since its damage overtime, something i have to look up. Seems it is but none of my friends have filde i can't confirm it.
    I use her as a support tank with Ashe/Graves myself but fidle is, in theory, a really good combo.
    Last edited by mmoc9212fb5f36; 2012-02-28 at 08:12 PM.