Page 10 of 272 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Caitlyn isn't bad at the end of the game o.O That's when she's godmode.

Quote Originally Posted by Alextana View Post
    I'm not really very good at the game yet, but I'd like to find a Champion which I could learn how to play properly, so I don't have to start all over at every Champion rotation. I enjoy playing a ranged Champion (Caitlyn I really enjoyed), who aren't too squishe, and won't be bad at the end of the game (which I found Caitlyn to be).

Any suggestions?
    well almost every range champion (or every1) is squishie but.. u can try with graves have a nice defensive skills (like Smoke Screen and Quickdraw to run away or chase the opponent) the build I recommend for him is this: mobafire.com/league-of-legends/build/get-three-coffins-ready-my-mistake-five-141128
    Take it easy..

Deleted
    I have an issue as well :<

I want a solid jungler that turns into a fun endgame champion. I've tried gangplank, but I find him too squishy for a starter. Amumu and Rammus the opposite, but I don't like their skills. Nunu was alright, but his damage is shit until REAL endgame. So I'm trying to choose between: Nocturne, Lee Sin or Fiddlesticks. I've played Fiddle before, I find him fun although very reliant on a proper ultimate starter.

Nocturne:
    Pros: fun ganker, fun abilities
    Con: lategame squishy, not very strong in teamfights?

Lee Sin:
    Pros: Best abilityset, very mobile, hard to master, versilate (tank or dps later)
    Cons: Weak/squishy early?, low damage later?

Fiddlesticks:
    Pros: Easy early dragon or baron tank, not very squishy starter?
    Cons: I have no runes for Fiddle (arp), very reliant on ultimate lategame

Any advise would be nice, I generally enjoy playing a carry or other high sustain character.

Deleted
    You say they're squishy, but Atmogs sorts that out fine...so, your cons aren't really right :P

Deleted
    Its early-game squishy I dislike, needing a leash on blue not to get smashed to death. Lategame is a bit better for most.

Talon, Brand, Kennen or Wukong? Been deciding between these for awhile now.

Quote Originally Posted by Hybr1d View Post

I want a solid jungler that turns into a fun endgame champion. I've tried gangplank, but I find him too squishy for a starter. Amumu and Rammus the opposite, but I don't like their skills. Nunu was alright, but his damage is shit until REAL endgame. So I'm trying to choose between: Nocturne, Lee Sin or Fiddlesticks. I've played Fiddle before, I find him fun although very reliant on a proper ultimate starter.

Nocturne:

Lee Sin:
    Pros: Best abilityset, very mobile, hard to master, versilate (tank or dps later)

Fiddlesticks:

Any advise would be nice, I generally enjoy playing a carry or other high sustain character.
    Nocturne is strong in teamfights because he can still kill the ad carry instantly and with a Frozen Mallet he isn't squishy.

Lee Sin can two shot people with his level 2-4 ganks with a proper runepage, his damage is crazy high late game aswell this is pretty much why hes OP.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by jmann View Post
    Talon, Brand, Kennen or Wukong? Been deciding between these for awhile now.
    I'd pick Wukong, since he seems to be really good in teamfights and has a pretty high skillcap if you want to play him right making him fun for longer than the others.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Yakisoba View Post
    Lee Sin can two shot people with his level 2-4 ganks with a proper runepage, his damage is crazy high late game aswell this is pretty much why hes OP.
    Kind of an exaggeration. He can't 2 shot people, he doesn't have the damage output. He excels at fighting for prolonged periods of time (When ganking, usually around the 7-12 second period)

---------- Post added 2011-10-30 at 12:41 AM ----------

Its early-game squishy I dislike, needing a leash on blue not to get smashed to death. Lategame is a bit better for most.
    Leashing blue is good regardless of the champion you're on. You take less damage, meaning you can clear the jungle properly, without needlessly wasting pots. I get leashes on every champ.

Okay I got a new one, Lee Sin, Wukong or Talon?

Deleted
    Lee Sin for jungling

Talon for Top lane

Wukong is still strong, he's more a bruiser, whereas Talon is more of an assassin. Choose your playstyle ;p

Oops, i forgot to mention i only do 3v3 and dominion, so i'm guessing then Talon would be a better choice?

Oops, i forgot to mention i only do 3v3 and dominion, so i'm guessing then Talon would be a better choice?
    talon, wukong, lee sin

Quote Originally Posted by StylesClashv3 View Post
    Kind of an exaggeration. He can't 2 shot people, he doesn't have the damage output. He excels at fighting for prolonged periods of time (When ganking, usually around the 7-12 second period)
    pretty much 1 sonic wave at level 2 with red, with full ad runepage does 1/2 - 3/4 of most champions hp.
    Last edited by Radaney; 2011-10-30 at 03:44 AM.

All right... so before I was trying to choose between Karthus and Twitch and I decided on Karthus. But now I'm torn between Karthus and Gangplank. I've always been interested in Gangplank, but recently my interest has peaked quite a bit. I really like how well GP can harass and who doesn't love Remove Scurvy? However, Karthus also seems to be pretty good at harassing too and I'm having trouble deciding between the two. Leaning more towards Karthus, but I don't want to end up regretting it later.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Yakisoba View Post
    talon, wukong, lee sin

pretty much 1 sonic wave at level 2 with red, with full ad runepage does 1/2 - 3/4 of most champions hp.
    A full AD runepage and starting at red? Brave on Lee, would need a hard leash no doubt. But a full, full AD rune page? Meh, thats so...niche?

Quote Originally Posted by wynnyelle View Post
    All right... so before I was trying to choose between Karthus and Twitch and I decided on Karthus. But now I'm torn between Karthus and Gangplank. I've always been interested in Gangplank, but recently my interest has peaked quite a bit. I really like how well GP can harass and who doesn't love Remove Scurvy? However, Karthus also seems to be pretty good at harassing too and I'm having trouble deciding between the two. Leaning more towards Karthus, but I don't want to end up regretting it later.
    Me personally would have to pick Karthas. I have Gangplank and he is fun but I find Karthus to be more enjoyable.

evelynn vs shaco?
    i want a stealth champ, i have wukong but stealth is mostly for running away. i know you can trick em and backdoor but you gotta be quick about it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Shaco, he's getting some pretty nice changes in the upcoming patch.

Quote Originally Posted by Halym View Post
    Shaco, he's getting some pretty nice changes in the upcoming patch.
    lol i just watched the patch preview vid. i had no idea his boxes stacked could do so much damage

10+ Year Old Account

Nocturne:

Lee Sin:

Fiddlesticks:

Why no one said Udyr? He is pain early to late game, sprint, shield, stun, he lack burst but he can stuck to you like glue (or better than glue), also Udyr can solo dragon from lvl4 with right runes and talents, no other jungler can solo him that early
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn
    Thrall
    http://youtu.be/x3ejO7Nssj8 7:20+ "Alliance remaining super power", clearly blizz favor horde too much, that they made alliance the super power