Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arentius View Post
    Irelia or Riven...totally torn on this choice
    Toss a coin and when it's in the air say what you want as heads or tail (you decide), that way you could either get both or know which one you want the most.

I have recently found the joy of Shaco jungling.

By the end of the game,50, I was ( I wasn't getting MANY kills 'till min 35 ) critting for 1.5K with Trinity, Infinity, Bloodthirster, Mobility, Lantern and Banshee.

I got a penta and could Hit>Q>Hit everyone except their tank, whom may have required an "E" aswell.

I have to admit, Shaco is hard to play, but if played right, he's very rewarding.

And I know the item build could've been better, I just went for DAMAAAAGE

Just started playing recently, been using Ryze this whole time. I'm about to hit 6300 ip and not sure what to buy. So far im liking AP more then all the others. Any recommendations as to what to buy?

10+ Year Old Account
    Try some of the other APs in the free rotation to get an idea. They always make sure to include one or two.

10+ Year Old Account
    Brand is hard to regret him, he is really good AP champ (with very cool theme: fire aoe)
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn
    Thrall
    http://youtu.be/x3ejO7Nssj8 7:20+ "Alliance remaining super power", clearly blizz favor horde too much, that they made alliance the super power

10+ Year Old Account
    And he's in the free rotation this week! (*hint hint*)

Deleted
    Awh. I got all the champs. What now ) :

10+ Year Old Account
    Donate your money to me, clearly.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Karshda View Post
    Just started playing recently, been using Ryze this whole time. I'm about to hit 6300 ip and not sure what to buy. So far im liking AP more then all the others. Any recommendations as to what to buy?
    depends on whether or not you prefer "easier" champs, means less skill-shots, or rather hard-to-master ones?
    might want to try vladimir, which is something in-between with good survivability(something i really miss on ryze)
    or if you prefer some harder champ, try anivia.
    you could also consider buying xerath, as he can easily adopt to your enemy's playstyle and isn't too squishy

as posted above, brand is playable this week. you might want to test him (personally i dont really like him)

What tank gives the most bank for your buck?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Twuz View Post
    Singed IMO! He's a great if not one of the best top laners in game atm. If played well and if he gets to farm well he's almost unstopable

Cho'gath, if you can get a good handle on using his skills properly; really strong lane presence, and extremely good disruption ability in fights. On top of that, his Feast deals true damage, making it very good for scaring a carry out of the fight(or cleaning up a bruiser that falls into range of insta-death from it).

Im looking for a good ad carry, got to play on their free weeks graves and cait and kinda liked both. I really liked the way graves plays, but don't know how hard was the nerf on him. Cait has some nice things too imo. So idk which one buy.

I'm not quite sure where Graves stands myself after the nerf(I would wager that it hurt him quite a bit, though); Cait lost some movement speed, but still has very good lane presence and a fall-off lategame. Are you deadset on those two, or considering others as well?

Well I kinda was sticking to those 2 since I kinda learned to play them while they were free :P. But I'm open to other opinions. The only ranged AD carry I have is Ashe.

I'd suggest taking a look at Vayne; she's really popular right now in tournament play for good reason right now--very powerful duelist, and incredible damage output in lategame. She is a little weak in lane, but at the same time, can really punish people that extend and position themselves poorly during laning, as well.

Ezreal is also a really, really fun AD carry that is becoming popular. Kind of a high skill cap compared to other AD's but once you master him he can be very rewarding.

I wouldn't say he is becoming really popular(Chaox just enjoys his playstyle), though he does have a very strong earlygame..he just suffers to the same extent of Cait in that his damage will fall off late game, especially if you can't consistently connect with your Q.

Very, very difficult to chase down an Ez, tho. I enjoy playing him because of his sheer mobility.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Twuz View Post
    Many sill say Singed...but make sure you have a backup (Cho'gath, Malphite, etc) because he's banned all the time.

Deleted
    Wait what, people still ban singed? ;p