Deleted
    Yorick, basically a beast that's almost impossible to get out of lane. Very tanky and can deal quite some burst damage.

Plus his ulti wins teamfights if used right.

10+ Year Old Account
    trolling the enemy team with my shaco juke
    mm wish i could play Renek this week =( been waiting ages and im gonna miss it Q.Q

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sam86 View Post
    ًPosting here to ask, who is fastest jungler, I tested Shyvana this week, she is fastest jungler I played, however she lack end game role completely (tanky you get ignored, high dps you die first)
    Also is WW any good team fights without banshee veil? His ulti is interrupted by anything like 5sec cd silence soraka
    If you're looking at WW, I suggest watching Guardsman Bob. He's very good ww player and does tanky ww mid/toplane(though he prefers mid as it is shorter).

10+ Year Old Account
    So is WW best solo top anti-ganks or harras? (not best solo top tank or killer)
    I literally right click outharras most champs + occasional Q and push them easily of top lane
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn
    Thrall
    http://youtu.be/x3ejO7Nssj8 7:20+ "Alliance remaining super power", clearly blizz favor horde too much, that they made alliance the super power

Deleted
    Imo WW on top is just farm, hit with your Q when they come close and when they are at about 40% health Q them, ulti, Q again and possible ignite. That and build him tanky + wit's end + CDR and he can solo quite some champs. Also don't see your ulti just as initiation as it's so simple to just CC you or QSS. Rather wait a few seconds until they blew most spells then out of nowhere jump that squishy carry when they only have like 50% health left.

That and his silver skin is made out of awesome.

WW was the first champion I ever played, and playing him tanky solo lane is just so amusing because of his Q.

Anyway, I'm very split currently, I don't know if I want to buy Caitlyn or Kog'Maw.

Hey guys I haven't posted in a while, but I was wondering if I should go Jax or Blitzcrank next? I haven't had a chance to play Jax yet, but after watching some videos and trying to counter him he looks like fun.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Souma View Post
    Now, back to the actual topic at hand.

In my last few matches, no I think in most of the matches i've played, people tend to pick either AD carries or very squishy AP champions. Now if one team has a more tanky player to soak some damage, they tend to win. Now in my current list of champs, I don't have one like these yet. So i'd like to get one, but i have a hard time picking the right one.

I don't think i want a pure tank, because i do tend to queue solo, so counting on my teammates 100% to do things for me isn't something i'm entirely comfortable with. Also, since rammus is free this week, i tried him out for a bit but i found he really isn't for me, so that's one we can forget about. I'm hoping someone has any tips here for me, looking for a tanky champion, mainly for solo queue non ranked matches. I quite like the idea of riven, but not everything i've read about her was positive. Also quite like Udyr, but then jungling isn't really what i'd like to do. I prefer laning.

I'm not max level yet, not even close so i got some time to learn to play the character too.

thanks in advance!
    Solo-top Tiger Udyr is a thing and it works reasonably well if you want to try that.

own majority of the champs in the game. about 17 or so that i don't own. right now i'm trying to decide between talon, irelia and the new chick, sejuani. solo top is my favorite lane and the fact that all 3 of those champs can fit up there definitely pleases me, i played irelia top and jungle excessively last time she was free week even in ranked and dominated, really liked her. however last time i played talon, i wasn't even lvl 30 and he's very different from other assassins so i can't figure out if his style would suit me. and i really don't know much about sejuani yet, but natural tank junglers are always fun for me. what do you guys think?

Deleted
    I just got Talon and have been playing him mid. Haven't lost a lane yet. I run him with manaregen yellows (flat, for early game harass), and a mix of flat and /level magic resist blues. Works wonders at the moment.

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't quite see Sejuani going top lane to be honest. She's really aimed at jungling.

Is Ahri worth buying? She seems like a fun champ.
    Last edited by Citrustree; 2012-01-24 at 03:29 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Citrustree View Post
    i loved ahri to be honest, i just wish i had flat AP runes when i played her, shes really fun to play, once you get enough AP and your lvl 6 / 7 you can pretty much 1 shot the waves and go gank, and with that 3x flash for her ulti you can easily bypass wards

I vote CassiOPeia

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Citrustree View Post
    Incredibly fun. My main. Reliant on hitting skillshots for majority of damage and you are at a large risk during big teamfights since you need to get up close and personal for a majority of your damage from Foxfire. Charm is the best CC in the game IMO though. I just love her so much.

10+ Year Old Account
    there was something that annoyed me about Ahri, cant seem to remember it ill play a quick game and get back 2 u

10+ Year Old Account
    My fave AP champ

I too loved Ahri when I got to play her. I was surprised not to see her picked in the tournament at all.

Hello, LoL noob here. Just saved up my first 1350, and looking to but a new champion. I currently have Ashe, Allistar, and Tristiana. I have been getting fairly decent at Ashe(10/0/7 last game) and am loving AD carry. My friend suggests I either get Twisted Fate or buy both Kayle and Sivir. Any ideas?

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't really see the combination of Kayle and AD carry. Sivir's a solid choice though.