Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Letskillup View Post
    As others have said Cass is a lot of fun to play, if you hit Q you get a very nice speed boost, plus a slow and a stun, if you hit it right, makes you hard to gank. If you can make you opponent make a mistake hes dead.
    Tough most of the times I beat Cass pretty hard in lane simply by moving randomly, trying not to push and asking the jungler for 2 ganks (goingwith shaco/noc jungle is awesome) or more if i need them so i can dominate the lane.
    I´m probablyl going to play through all the free champions this week, then if I don´t find something I´ll buy her. I can always refund her if I don´t like her.

Thanks for all the quick help

I'm actually torn a bit as well. I have 3150 IP now and i'd like to get something, but i'm not really sure who. LeBlanc, Olaf and Xin Zhao all interest me. Leblanc because I love bursty AP casters, but I already have a few of those, so perhaps not the best choice. I only really have one melee champ, pantheon, and he's not an auto attack champ, which i really like about him. Olaf and Xin both are more AA focused, which kind of interests me in a way.

Anyway my question is, should i get either of these (olaf or xin) or should i save up for something else? Jarvan also seems pretty cool, but not sure how viable he is.

10+ Year Old Account
    Won't advise LeBlanc really. She really needs to burn people in the first 20 minutes or she starts losing impact compared to casters with more AoE or CC. I personally did not enjoy her that much, but tastes do differ.

Olaf seems fine if you like a berserking Viking. Also, axes. And true damage. And RAGNAROK.

Out of the three, he'd be the one I would pick. He's a viable top lane and can jungle pretty well. His ganks are atrocious if you can't land skillshots though.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    Won't advise LeBlanc really. She really needs to burn people in the first 20 minutes or she starts losing impact compared to casters with more AoE or CC. I personally did not enjoy her that much, but tastes do differ.

Olaf seems fine if you like a berserking Viking. Also, axes. And true damage. And RAGNAROK.

Out of the three, he'd be the one I would pick. He's a viable top lane and can jungle pretty well. His ganks are atrocious if you can't land skillshots though.
    agree, also he will get buffed so...yea awesome, haven't played him in a bit

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm looking for a mage to play.
    Not buying any RP, so would prefer lower cost(3150 and below) ones but yeah.
    I currently have Annie and Ryze, had a lot of fun with Malzahar when we has available, and this week I've tried out both Fiddlesticks and Morgana, enjoyed playing both of those, veigar's next on my list.
    Though several of my friends keep telling me to get Janna,but I've only played as her once or twice.
    Currently have enough IP to get 1 of the 1350 ones, or could just save up.
    Anyways, yeah...suggest a mage for me.

Deleted
    If you think morgana is fun she is a great choice. Really good farmer and is amazing in team fights.

---------- Post added 2012-02-28 at 10:22 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Souma View Post
    I'm actually torn a bit as well. I have 3150 IP now and i'd like to get something, but i'm not really sure who. LeBlanc, Olaf and Xin Zhao all interest me. Leblanc because I love bursty AP casters, but I already have a few of those, so perhaps not the best choice. I only really have one melee champ, pantheon, and he's not an auto attack champ, which i really like about him. Olaf and Xin both are more AA focused, which kind of interests me in a way.

Anyway my question is, should i get either of these (olaf or xin) or should i save up for something else? Jarvan also seems pretty cool, but not sure how viable he is.
    Riven is free to play, try her. She does cost 6300 though.

Cheers, will probably get Olaf soon then

And about the mages, Morgana is a solid choice, and also free this week, so you can give her a shot. Same counts for Veigar, also free. You could save up for karthus, he's 3150 and a good pick. People will hate on you for taking him though, cause of his ultimate ability.

Fiddlesticks is actually also a pretty decent pick. He jungles pretty well and his ganking potential with crowstorm is just silly.

Totally forgot about Lux. Incredibly fun champion to play. Stack some Cooldown reduction and her ulti only has a 24 sec CD. Definitely an underrated champ i'd say. Could even function as support but i wouldn't suggest that. Tried it a bit and although it can work, it's not really that great nor fun. Blowing up people with finales funkeln is too much fun.
    Last edited by Souma; 2012-02-28 at 09:26 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trollspwn View Post

Riven is free to play, try her. She does cost 6300 though.
    I've been trying to play her too, someone suggested her a long time ago.
    5 bot games, every time, she's the first person people go for >.<, two seconds in and someone's beat me to selecting her.

10+ Year Old Account
    Okay, I'm stuck between Irelia and Shaco. It would have been Irelia and Nautilus, but she just got a price reduction so I will farm up the extra IP between the two.

And for RP it's Cass and Nautilus. I enjoyed Cass on her free week a while back, and I'm enjoying Nautilus now. So many nice champs, so little IP/RP.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Axethor View Post
    Okay, I'm stuck between Irelia and Shaco. It would have been Irelia and Nautilus, but she just got a price reduction so I will farm up the extra IP between the two.

And for RP it's Cass and Nautilus. I enjoyed Cass on her free week a while back, and I'm enjoying Nautilus now. So many nice champs, so little IP/RP.
    why do you have to make such tough choices :/ it's really up to you on what role you want to do or how much fun the champion is

Shaco is always banned so I'd go with Irelia. Plus she is a great top lane.

It would have been Irelia and Nautilus, but she just got a price reduction

What? I see no champs on sale now.

10+ Year Old Account
    No sale, permanent reduction.

No sale, permanent reduction.
    Nautilicious still costs 975 / 6300 on my screen =S I'm confused.

Quote Originally Posted by Dandy View Post
    Nautilicious still costs 975 / 6300 on my screen =S I'm confused.
    "It would have been Irelia and Nautilus, but she just got a price reduction"

"she" being Irelia.

I'm looking for a support to bottom lane with Riven. Any suggestions?

Deleted
    Taric! Double stun is awesome.

Deleted
    Are Orianna something to buy? Since i don't see her that much i wonder if she is really UP.

I could use some suggestions on what to buy next. I am going to take advantage of this weekends sale so if any of those three are the best for my needs, please suggest.

I have Alistar, whom I use in a Tanky build, usually supporting Bottom, Morgana, who I love to place mid with and Kayle, who I do not play very often. I want a completely different Champion from these guys. I am thinking about either a Jungler or a high DPS/Squishy champ. Maybe Lee Sin as the Jungler. Any other suggestions for strong Champions?

Quote Originally Posted by Tricksterjim View Post
    I could use some suggestions on what to buy next. I am going to take advantage of this weekends sale so if any of those three are the best for my needs, please suggest.

I have Alistar, whom I use in a Tanky build, usually supporting Bottom, Morgana, who I love to place mid with and Kayle, who I do not play very often. I want a completely different Champion from these guys. I am thinking about either a Jungler or a high DPS/Squishy champ. Maybe Lee Sin as the Jungler. Any other suggestions for strong Champions?
    Wukong deals high damage but is tanky DPS. Solo top or jungle, he's quite strong and very fun to play. Master Yi is a high damage, extremely squishy jungler that may interest you. Gotta go fast.

Quote Originally Posted by alteam View Post
    Are Orianna something to buy? Since i don't see her that much i wonder if she is really UP.
    She's a bit UP, but still very strong in her own right. She just requires a degree of effort and practice to use. That's why she's not played very often; people don't want to put in the time to learn how to use her.