10+ Year Old Account
    Leona, I almost never play support (I'm not trusting some random retard to carry in solo queue, I'm just not that naive) but whenever I do see one they are extremely good and have so much cc. Her ult range is amazing and can initiate so well and then she gives so much extra burst to the carry to knock out whoever he feels like really.

Should I buy her or not.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Methanar View Post
    Leona, I almost never play support (I'm not trusting some random retard to carry in solo queue, I'm just not that naive) but whenever I do see one they are extremely good and have so much cc. Her ult range is amazing and can initiate so well and then she gives so much extra burst to the carry to knock out whoever he feels like really.

Should I buy her or not.
    She's strong. She fills a little bit of a niche and isn't that common, but if you play her it's a kill lane. Which means fun. Play with someone on Skype or Vent for best results.

Leona is fun but she is "No Damage Tank" personified. If you want to support/tank but still do some damage, Leona really isn't the champ for you.

But her passive and amount of CC make her a really good choice.

Deleted
    So, I could use some help. Im currently level 6 so I wont be buying a hero now, but I would like to get some tips.

Last week I played Graves and Katarina and liked em both and I also bought Nunu because my (also nooby) friend told me to buy him.
    And im not sure if I like Graves or Katarina that much. So any answer will help me.

Peyz.

Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    Sivir. She's good and she's cheap. Together with Corki and Tristana you should be set, pretty much, though some of the others you listed are pretty good too.
    This.Sivir has ungodly power,is pretty simple to get started with,can help your team rip bases to shreds with ulti and she has a Xena skin.What more can you ask for?

---------- Post added 2012-03-14 at 06:24 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Buutch View Post
    So, I could use some help. Im currently level 6 so I wont be buying a hero now, but I would like to get some tips.

Last week I played Graves and Katarina and liked em both and I also bought Nunu because my (also nooby) friend told me to buy him.
    And im not sure if I like Graves or Katarina that much. So any answer will help me.

Peyz.
    Well Graves and Katarina are pretty much completely different roles.Which one do you enjoy more?If you like Graves more then any of the cheap ranged carries will do (Ashe,Tristana,Sivir).If it's Katarina then Master Yi or Tryndamere might be more to your liking (though I personally think they're completely selfish champions that don't really help your team compared to a ranged carry and whose sole purpose is to get fed and then ks everything:P).All these are relatively cheap champions that you can use to get familiar with ranged carry roles or melee fighter/assassin roles respectively,until you can afford Graves or Kat.

Looking for a jungler with a very strong gank and a fairly fast jungle speed. Some CC, whether it be a stun or built in slow, is necessary. Non mana would be great but it isn't necessary (I don't like relying on blue too hard - I like to get our team the advantage in mid as much as possible). Late game strength is also necessary. Non AP jungler, which means no Fiddle. I've played a lot of Udyr and WW, also recently bought Shaco, but I feel like Udyr ganks aren't the best early game when he doesn't have boots (I go Vamp Scepter) and WW ganks pre 6... yeah. Shaco is okay, he's definitely different from the normal champion. Loving Deceive but his Boxes aren't exactly reliable in a team fight, since one bit of AOE will kill it fairly quickly. any suggestions?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Agroculture View Post
    This.Sivir has ungodly power,is pretty simple to get started with,can help your team rip bases to shreds with ulti and she has a Xena skin.What more can you ask for?

---------- Post added 2012-03-14 at 06:24 PM ----------

Well Graves and Katarina are pretty much completely different roles.Which one do you enjoy more?If you like Graves more then any of the cheap ranged carries will do (Ashe,Tristana,Sivir).If it's Katarina then Master Yi or Tryndamere might be more to your liking (though I personally think they're completely selfish champions that don't really help your team compared to a ranged carry and whose sole purpose is to get fed and then ks everything:P).All these are relatively cheap champions that you can use to get familiar with ranged carry roles or melee fighter/assassin roles respectively,until you can afford Graves or Kat.
    Thanks for the input bro. I think im going with a ranged carry tbh, I like them more for some reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Malgru View Post
    Looking for a jungler with a very strong gank and a fairly fast jungle speed. Some CC, whether it be a stun or built in slow, is necessary. Non mana would be great but it isn't necessary (I don't like relying on blue too hard - I like to get our team the advantage in mid as much as possible). Late game strength is also necessary. Non AP jungler, which means no Fiddle. I've played a lot of Udyr and WW, also recently bought Shaco, but I feel like Udyr ganks aren't the best early game when he doesn't have boots (I go Vamp Scepter) and WW ganks pre 6... yeah. Shaco is okay, he's definitely different from the normal champion. Loving Deceive but his Boxes aren't exactly reliable in a team fight, since one bit of AOE will kill it fairly quickly. any suggestions?
    start with boots and 3 pots on udyr, with right masteries, and pheonix, clearing on udyr is extremely easy. But i usually start with light cloth and i have no problem whatsoever ganking lanes that did not start with boots.
    But i would say Riven/Nocturne
    Riven: With pots or vamp scepter you will be easily sustainable in jungle, she got a dash, stun and knock up. scales beastly into mid/late game, no resources, doesn't even need red, but if u have it, its 100% killing machine.
    Nocturne: Fast clear, easy jungle, needs mana though, and if you are actively ganking/counterganking or counterjungling you will find youself using spells alot which will make you in need for the blue, but his fear means a kill or a forced flash and that just means a kill, because if they don't b you go again and kill them and if they do, your lanner wins lane so its never a bad gank.

Deleted
    Leona is a really good support champ, as soon as you hit level 6, you can set up kill bot. And if your AD carry dosent have enough damage, just ask you jungler for help

I Dont always play Support, but when i do i play Leona!

Just wanted to mention that there is a "Legacy Skin Sale" right now on a lot of skins being removed soon, and thus a lot of champions have had their RP-cost reduced.

Definitely worth a look if you want a new champion.

EDIT: Thought I'd quote the news post so you don't have to go look.

http://eune.leagueoflegends.com/news...tiring-store-0

Alistar (normally 585 RP) will be only 468 RP!
    Garen (normally 585 RP) will be only 468 RP!
    Warwick (normally 585 RP) will be only 468 RP!
    Malzahar (normally 975 RP) will be only 780 RP!
    Zilean (normally 585 RP) will be only 468 RP!
    Jax (normally 585 RP) will be only 468 RP!
    Shen (normally 975 RP) will be only 780 RP!
    Karthus (normally 975 RP) will be only 780 RP!
    Caitlyn (normally 975 RP) will be only 780 RP!
    Shaco (normally 975 RP) will be only 780 RP!
    Poppy (normally 260 RP) will be only 208 RP!
    Akali (normally 975 RP) will be only 780 RP!
    Last edited by NotValidAnymore; 2012-03-16 at 12:54 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Swiftero View Post
    <snip>
    Alistar (normally 585 RP) will be only 468 RP!
    Just a heads up that you can still get Alistar for free via YouTube incase someone saw and didn't know .

funnest champion id say to play is between ap yi, but if you wanna carry your team id say go anvia or some other strong ap carry like cass

Quote Originally Posted by Nirawen View Post
    Just a heads up that you can still get Alistar for free via YouTube incase someone saw and didn't know .
    Yes indeed, and also Tristana if you like them on Facebook.

Deleted
    I can't quite decide between Shyvana or Lee sin. I preferably want a champ that clears the jungle decently fast, and can do some early game ganks (since I don't play ranked and if you jungle and don't gank fast enough people will QQ) I'm not too quite into squishy champions, I prefer them to be a bit more tanky, and I'd also like them to not fall off too hard lategame.

Quote Originally Posted by Lestrang View Post
    start with boots and 3 pots on udyr, with right masteries, and pheonix, clearing on udyr is extremely easy. But i usually start with light cloth and i have no problem whatsoever ganking lanes that did not start with boots.
    But i would say Riven/Nocturne
    Riven: With pots or vamp scepter you will be easily sustainable in jungle, she got a dash, stun and knock up. scales beastly into mid/late game, no resources, doesn't even need red, but if u have it, its 100% killing machine.
    Nocturne: Fast clear, easy jungle, needs mana though, and if you are actively ganking/counterganking or counterjungling you will find youself using spells alot which will make you in need for the blue, but his fear means a kill or a forced flash and that just means a kill, because if they don't b you go again and kill them and if they do, your lanner wins lane so its never a bad gank.
    I do like playing Riven, but I've never jungled with her.. Only solo top. What's the route on her? Start with Vamp Scepter or Cloth armor 5 pots?

Suggestions please. I'm still new at LoL and I found one champion I really like, Kennen, and I pretty much don't use anyone else. I've played a few other champs for 1 game each (Warwick, Yi, Shaco, Lux) but I didn't really like their playstyle.

I like Kennen mostly because of his longevity with the energy resource instead of mana. So yeah, any suggestions on a good champ that doesn't use mana?
    Why am I back here, I don't even play these games anymore

The problem with the internet is parallel to its greatest achievement: it has given the little man an outlet where he can be heard. Most of the time however, the little man is a little man because he is not worth hearing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Akali? Katarina? Vladimir?

Renekton, Riven come to mind as melee.

And Lee Sin.

10+ Year Old Account
    I knew I was forgetting one. Aye, him too.

Deleted
    So I'm basically looking for a melee champ that has a skill what deals dmg (yea yea skill that deals dmg lol) + also applys hit-on-effects. Nothing pops in my mind now, can you think of something? :3