Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    Both. If I -had- to chose, I'd say Trundle due to him being a solid solo top as well as jungler. Time to troll!

---------- Post added 2012-07-10 at 01:25 AM ----------

So...

Here's my current list. See any obvious gaps I should fill? If not I'll probably hold out for Morello's new champion. That or buy me some more runes.

Ahri Fiora Kayle Poppy Tristana Ziggs
    Alistar Fizz Kennen Riven Trundle
    Amumu Gragas Malphite Ryze Twisted Fate
    Blitzcrank Hecarim Morgana Sejuani Twitch
    Cassiopeia Jax Nocturne Shaco Varus
    Ezreal Nunu Shyvana Vayne
    Sion Warwick
    Sivir Yorick
    Skarner
    Swain
    no Kog Maw?

Unable to link my list of champions at the moment but im looking for a good jungler with great ganks. Fun to play is a plus.

Quote Originally Posted by Lyriok View Post
    Unable to link my list of champions at the moment but im looking for a good jungler with great ganks. Fun to play is a plus.
    There's Maokai and his godly ganks, good lategame but so-so jungling.

There's Nautilus with his terrible early yet once h's past level 3 he's mostly fine, clears ok (still slowish) and has a near perfect ganking kit, plus awesome tanking capabilities.

There's Riven, the highest risk-reward jungler I can think of, has really good ganks and snowballs super fast, but if she doesn't get kills she falls behind FAST.

There's Alistar, the king of early level ganks taht can snowball your laners, but has horrible jungling.

If you can play him, Hecarim has good ganks too. He needs the kills though, he falls behind kinda hard if you don't and he's super squishy too.

There's Shaco but... if the enemy knows what they're doing, you'll be useless.

There's Nocturne, has good ganks that can avoid wards and a gamechanging ultimate, not to mention good dueling capabilities, and a good lategame. He can be quite hit-or-miss though.

There's Rammus, great ganker, great tank but horrid jungle.

There's Pantheon, whose ultimate is one of the few that can gank bot with near perfect success even against very defensive duos.

There's BrOlaf who is the lategame monster, and an overall good ganker though he's mostly used for zoning and map control since his chasing isn't too great.

There's Trundle, might I say the safest jungle ever. He can't be killed in his own jungle and his ganks are good too... If you can get the pillar right.

Warwick only works when your team is already ahead, but if they count on you to turn the tide, expect to be dissapointed. He's a good duelist though, and is very hard to kill in his jungle.

Quote Originally Posted by ZerOKami View Post
    Snip
    Thanks, May actually go with Maokai, His immobolize is very reliable, Maybe Pantheon too for the stun... Will play around with it later tonight.

May even try Rammus out... The taunt and minor knock back effect could work out well.
    Last edited by Lyriok; 2012-07-10 at 04:54 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyriok View Post
    In addition to what Zero mentioned, Jarvan IV and Xin Zhao are also choices in the ganker jungler category, although Xin is still not as good since you have to end the game early and snowball otherwise the enemies will catch up to you. Both can gank as early as level 2.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Quote Originally Posted by Thallidomaniac View Post
    In addition to what Zero mentioned, Jarvan IV and Xin Zhao are also choices in the ganker jungler category, although Xin is still not as good since you have to end the game early and snowball otherwise the enemies will catch up to you. Both can gank as early as level 2.
    Own Jar IV but not Xin, I enjoy the concept of jungling but what im mostly lacking is how fun it is, No jungle champions i've tried are all that fun for me personally besides Shyvana.

Tried Xin when he was free a while ago in jungle but as you said he just simply falls of late game which sucks.

You guys forgot Skarner. Fun to play, good jungling and has really good ganks at lvl 3. Scales extremely well as a tank/bruiser/carry/hybrid.

One of the champions who really gets into the enemy's face and claw (punch) the shit out of them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Culnar
    Sometimes people act like blizzard is their friend who betrayed them and now they're pissed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Vulpei View Post
    Actually the backlash from pandas is because alot of the people didn't grow up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Northy View Post
    no Kog Maw?
    Same reason I don't have Ashe. I really do not like how squishy they are early game. I don't like playing that passive early on.

Deleted
    So for some reason you people are talking jungling (and ganking) but no one mentioned Lee Sin or Corporate Mundo?

Deleted
    Nunu + Kog'Maw can play offensive enough, zone Taric/Corki in tournament games. Kog is king.

10+ Year Old Account
    Makes the entire team go "protect the Kog'maw". If anything, I should get Graves, but I just can't seem to click with him. Waiting for him to be free or on sale just to practise a bit more.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Led ++ View Post
    So for some reason you people are talking jungling (and ganking) but no one mentioned Lee Sin or Corporate Mundo?
    I was thinking the same thing...

...also, Udyr.
    "There are two types of guys in this world. Guys who sniff their fingers after scratching their balls, and dirty fucking liars." -StylesClashv3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Not finding-a-cock-on-your-girlfriend-is-normal level of odd, but nevertheless, still odd.

Here's my current list. See any obvious gaps I should fill? If not I'll probably hold out for Morello's new champion. That or buy me some more runes.

Sion Warwick
    Sivir Yorick
    Skarner
    Swain
    Rumble and Irelia for solo top. Rumble is extremely fun, and one of those unique AP bruisers, plus people don't expect his good damage. Irelia is just a machine. Just picked her up as my 97th champion and she just wrecks face. Went like 31 kills in my first PvP game as her.

You should also get Nautilus, the CC Machine.

Other than that, I don't have many suggestions. Most of my thoughts seem to end at solo tops anyhow. Though if I were to think of fun (or perhaps just different) champions, it's Jarvan IV for jungle, Heimerdinger for mid and Draven for AD carry awesomeness (his early damage is crazy).

10+ Year Old Account
    I have Rumble on two other accounts. I like him and even kitted him out with a Bilgewater skin. Probably requires a bit more play as I just can't seem to turn him into the Killing Machine of Doom (tm). Might also be the lack of runes/masteries, as they're both fairly low level accounts. I agree with Irelia, I should probably just go get her.

Heimerdinger I don't like - same reason I don't like Ashe. Squishy, slow, no real escapes. Combine that with his tendency to push the lane and not be that useful in teamfights compared to some of the top tier mages, and I think I'll pass.

Deleted
    you forgot shyvana as jungler good ganks, fast cleartimes but can be easily slowed / cc'ed

10+ Year Old Account
    Shyvana is great, but hardly qualifies as 'great ganks'. Which is a good thing, as otherwise she'd be completely broken.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Balleny View Post
    you forgot shyvana as jungler good ganks, fast cleartimes but can be easily slowed / cc'ed
    The only thing you got right here was the fast cleartimes.

Shyvanna is a great pick to counter guys like Nautilus, Warwick, Alistar, etc w/ slow clear speeds. I find it incredibly easy to counter jungle with her.
    "There are two types of guys in this world. Guys who sniff their fingers after scratching their balls, and dirty fucking liars." -StylesClashv3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Not finding-a-cock-on-your-girlfriend-is-normal level of odd, but nevertheless, still odd.

Yeah I didn't mention Skarner because I don't have much experience with him.

Shyvana, Mundo and Udyr are more for counterjungling than everything, all suffering from the Olaf problem of not being able to chase well and thus their ganks are average. But in counterjungling you set their jungler behind by a lot, which is the best advantage you can secure over the enemy. Remember LoL is about your opponents being behind, not you being ahead.

10+ Year Old Account
    Both. If I -had- to chose, I'd say Trundle due to him being a solid solo top as well as jungler. Time to troll!

---------- Post added 2012-07-10 at 01:25 AM ----------

So...

Sion Warwick
    Sivir Yorick
    Skarner
    Swain
    You seem to missing a lot of the supports like Taric, Soraka, Janna. Though I can understand if you really hate supports ( they are fairly cheap though). If you like aggressive support Leona is really fun, although I'm guess you have Alistar, Blitz, and Amumu for that. Other than that you have a very nice collection of champions
    Last edited by _Fire_; 2012-07-10 at 04:31 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I know. Half tempted to buy Sona at least for her Pentakill skin. Don't support often and if I do it's generally on Nunu, Blitzcrank or Morgana.