Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kseux View Post
    got 2k RP, which ad carry/bruiser should i go for? ALready have:
    Carrys: Caitlyn, Ashe, Fiora, Tristana
    Bruisers: Xin, Jax, Garen
    SO, what should be my next purchase

I dunno, you could go for some different bruisers like Rumble, Yorick and/or Irelia, all of those are good.

As for carries, the only one you really SHOULD have is Graves, he is the most all-around carry you can have. And the most "tanky" of them (tanky in a "for being a carry"-sense).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arian21 View Post
    anyway ... I clear the jungle alot faster than a malphite or mundo . maybe i can play ww better than the rest .
    Or it could be bad Mundo's and Malphites. Their ganks are also a lot better pre-6, and Malphite's are still probably better post-6 since he brings a lot more CC.

Quote Originally Posted by Kseux View Post
    SO, what should be my next purchase
    For Carries: Graves or Kog'Maw would be great pickups.
    For Bruisers: Darius, Wukong, Jayce, Sion. There are a ton of great bruisers so it's hard to narrow it down.

Deleted
    anyway ... I clear the jungle alot faster than a malphite or mundo . maybe i can play ww better than the rest .
    You sir, are fucking hilarious. If you're early/mid game jungle is faster then that of a Shyv, Malphite, Mundo you should really, really, really get to 30 and get some runes.

Deleted
    Bought both Graves and Derpius, liking both so far. Thanks for the suggestions guys

Deleted
    I'm not sure are we talking about the same game...

Explain me how your auto attacks are faster than Shyvanas/Munods/Malphite auto attacks AND AoE damage?
    And I can bet, based on "knowledge" you showed in this thread, that you can't play ww better than the rest.

10+ Year Old Account
    Maybe you clear faster than malph, but you don't clear faster than a Mundo that's being played right. Mundo has right now the fastest jungle (either him or shyvana I forget which one) and ww has one of the slower ones.

Mundo should always clear the jungle before ww unless some invading goes on.

10+ Year Old Account
    He won't clear faster than Malph. AoE damage + auto attacks hitting everyone in range = gg Warwick trying to keep up.

15+ Year Old Account
    lol @ that guy saying he clears fast on WW

WW is arguably the "worst-yet-still-commonly-played" junglers out there. Zero gank threat until level 6, super slow clear speed, no counter jungling threat.
    "There are two types of guys in this world. Guys who sniff their fingers after scratching their balls, and dirty fucking liars." -StylesClashv3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Not finding-a-cock-on-your-girlfriend-is-normal level of odd, but nevertheless, still odd.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Toxigen View Post
    Zero gank threat until level 6, super slow clear speed, no counter jungling threat.
    Isn't WW's clear so slow that even jungle Soraka can clear faster? At least WW isn't as slow as say, jungle Garen.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Deleted
    Umm no WW does not clear the jungle fast, and clearing the jungle is not hard at all. The fact is that WW is slow at killing camps and mundo is not. I just hate jungle WW, complete trash. No map pressence at all because you can´t gank and you can´t clear. I´d much rather have jungle Karthus than WW.

I think he gets the point, guys.

The thing I'm confused about is why so many jungle Warwicks STILL go without Smite.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Swiftero View Post
    I think he gets the point, guys.

The thing I'm confused about is why so many jungle Warwicks STILL go without Smite.
    Cuz he got sustain and dun need smite! And they need that 2nd summoner skill to secure kills because his ganks suck pre-6. Same reasoning for jungle Shacos that go without smite.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Deleted
    Played LoL for a while not too long ago, and recently started playing it again.
    Any recommendation as to which champion to get as a farily new player?

In moba games i'm usually a ranged gank/burst or jungler, if it is of any help
    Last edited by mmoc625656238e; 2012-08-06 at 09:04 PM. Reason: typo

Quote Originally Posted by Thallidomaniac View Post
    Cuz he got sustain and dun need smite! And they need that 2nd summoner skill to secure kills because his ganks suck pre-6. Same reasoning for jungle Shacos that go without smite.
    Yeah, and then they lose dragon, Baron and even the buffs when they're contested.

10+ Year Old Account
    Come on, now you're being silly. Anyone jungling Warwick is likely doing so because they aren't too comfortable and/or knowledgeable about jungling in general. (Exception: you have a Malzahar mid on your team.) They won't even consider the effect of smite beyond "it lets me kill neutral mobs faster on my route".

Maybe I just overestimate people too much sometimes...

Quote Originally Posted by Exces View Post
    Played LoL for a while not too long ago, and recently started playing it again.
    Any recommendation as to which champion to get as a farily new player?

In moba games i'm usually a ranged gank/burst or jungler, if it is of any help
    To any new player I would Ashe without thinking twice about it. She is pretty easy to get at 450 IP as well as easy to learn and learn how to last hit minions with her.

Other Recommendations would be Ahri, Graves, Ez, Tristana (who you get for free for liking there facebook page) for ranged. Jungler: Nocture, Udyr, Nautilas, Shen (although he is banned like 90+% of the time)
    Last edited by lovecraft; 2012-08-07 at 03:18 PM.

Looking to plan out my next few buys and I figure I'd start by stating my main/most used champions and then give a list of ones I want to buy/ what I'm interested in for suggestions.

My mains:

Lux- mid
    Leona- support bot
    Amumu- jungle
    Karma- mostly just for fun until the rework
    Vayne- ad carry if ever needed (usually not)

Champs I'm interested in:

Urgot
    Zyra
    Diana
    Talon
    Renekton
    Kog'Maw
    Fizz

Now, if anyone could, I'd really appreciate you telling me your thoughts on all those ones in my "interested in" list. What do you think my buy order should be? Should I fill roles I don't have first? Which of them is your favorite and why? Do any of them have a tough time in the current meta? Which is the most difficult to master? Which has the best CC potential?

Answering any/all of those questions would be extremely helpful
    Thanks!

Deleted
    Fizz/Talon/Diana are assassins, only "usefull" if they manage to get the ball rolling.
    Renekton is fun, extreme early game but as above, if he doesn't keep ahead he will fall down lategame.
    Kog'Maw, weak earlygame, no escapes, extreme lategame. Needs people to keep you alive, so a dangerous carry to pick if you aren't used to AD.
    Urgot, strong bruiser type, but can't replace AD carry or bruiser. Needs to fit in setup. Can shut down other botlane easily, with Soraka he's an absolute nightmare.
    Zyra, just got nerfed, but I think she's still in a good place. High skillcap, insane ultimate, nice burst and 'dat root'.

On the fun meter I'd go Renekton > Zyra > rest.