Ezreal or Lee Sin for a 6.3k IP champion? I know they fill different roles but which one is the funniest to play etc ?

I'm gonna play Lee Sin as solo top (i dont really like jungle) and Ezreal as AD...i already got Vayne, Kog, Graves and Tristana to fill the ad carry role and Xin Zhao, Nasus, Mordekaiser, Kennen for solo top...

I know Lee Sin is competitive, but what about the fun factor? Oh and is Ezreal anywhere near the other ADs in terms of damage, mobility etc?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Infernous View Post
    Ezreal or Lee Sin for a 6.3k IP champion? I know they fill different roles but which one is the funniest to play etc ?

I'm gonna play Lee Sin as solo top (i dont really like jungle) and Ezreal as AD...i already got Vayne, Kog, Graves and Tristana to fill the ad carry role and Xin Zhao, Nasus, Mordekaiser, Kennen for solo top...

I know Lee Sin is competitive, but what about the fun factor? Oh and is Ezreal anywhere near the other ADs in terms of damage, mobility etc?
    Lee sin is a blind monk who kicks ass (how badass is that?), ezreal is a retarded pokemon trainer. Enough said.

In all seriousness, both of them have good mobility and lee sin is probably the most fun champion in the game, assuming you jungle with him. He's a solid solo top pick too, but I prefer jungle with him.

Ezreal has 2 long range skills that you can use for harassing, blink for mobility and global skill shot ulti. I never liked ez myself and I hate seeing him in games (he looks so retarded).

I would say get Lee sin. You wont regret it.

Deleted
    Having some real trouble deciding between Katarina and Mordekaiser.
    Both can totally wreck up a teamfight and are APs.
    Thoughts, ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by Antech View Post
    Having some real trouble deciding between Katarina and Mordekaiser.
    Both can totally wreck up a teamfight and are APs.
    Thoughts, ideas?
    Go for Morde. He is a beast and can carry games. He doesn't need to be ridiculously fed to be effective in team fights, just ulti the AD carry, kill him and it's 6v4.

Katarina atm is one of the most UP champions ingame. She will stump under level/baddies with her ulti, but once people get to know that her ulti can be stopped with about 100 spells in game, she becomes useless.
    Quote Originally Posted by Culnar
    Sometimes people act like blizzard is their friend who betrayed them and now they're pissed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Vulpei View Post
    Actually the backlash from pandas is because alot of the people didn't grow up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Waterisbest View Post
    Go for Morde. He is a beast and can carry games. He doesn't need to be ridiculously fed to be effective in team fights, just ulti the AD carry, kill him and it's 6v4.

Katarina atm is one of the most UP champions ingame. She will stump under level/baddies with her ulti, but once people get to know that her ulti can be stopped with about 100 spells in game, she becomes useless.
    If you're playing her in a way that the enemy has plenty of opportunities to stop your ulti, then as an assassin, you're fundamentally playing her wrong and it's not Katarina being UP. She's a pick that works primarily against soft squishy teams. Getting the reset is more important than getting an ulti off.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurdiern View Post
    If you're playing her in a way that the enemy has plenty of opportunities to stop your ulti, then as an assassin, you're fundamentally playing her wrong and it's not Katarina being UP. She's a pick that works primarily against soft squishy teams. Getting the reset is more important than getting an ulti off.
    Most of Katas I have been with, do extremely well in mid game. They carry games, getting double/triple is routine. But as late game starts to role around, they tend to fade out a bit. Donno why that is because personally I have not played her besides a few bot games, maybe it's the damage or the team finally able to shut her down after so many fails or it's the player getting overconfident or maybe the team finally builds enough hp.

Even if she is not UP, she is nowhere near the top tier. I wouldn't even include her in the second tier.
    Sometimes people act like blizzard is their friend who betrayed them and now they're pissed!

Deleted
    Can nautilus be played without being jungler?
    I dont do ranked, just normal blind picks and I simply cant jungle.
    I like the concept and the look of champ as tanky-support-bruiser(?). But I'm also looking for Graves..

Also do they refund still? FAQ says "not this time" but hasnt they always done like 1-3? Want to get rid of varus :|

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Iceleaf View Post
    I like the concept and the look of champ as tanky-support-bruiser(?). But I'm also looking for Graves..

Also do they refund still? FAQ says "not this time" but hasnt they always done like 1-3? Want to get rid of varus :|
    Yes, absolutey...Naut can support and top lane in addition to jungling.

Not sure about refunding...I've never asked.
    "There are two types of guys in this world. Guys who sniff their fingers after scratching their balls, and dirty fucking liars." -StylesClashv3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Not finding-a-cock-on-your-girlfriend-is-normal level of odd, but nevertheless, still odd.

They still refund, but only ONCE per account, and up to 3 items.

Naut's a beast. You can play him mid to trolololol. Got a friend who plays him mid, does surprisingly well. One of the best gankers and team fighters in the game.

Support Nuat is played in very unique way. My friend just stands there, doing nothing, not even moving, sometimes I feel he goes afk, then suddenly he Qs and either gets the kill or force them out of the lane. Donno if he is the only one doing it or is it some strategy invented by a pro.

Top lane he doesn't work against some bruisers because he is weak early on. You will be killed easily if you try to go 1v1. I think it's better to pick him for top when you are facing passive opponents, against aggressors you need to stay close to the tower and call in for ganks.

15+ Year Old Account
    Dunno what the guy above me is talking about in regards to Nautilus top. You just max your shield first and you can trade w/ just about anyone.

I do agree, however, that Naut is better in the support role.
    "There are two types of guys in this world. Guys who sniff their fingers after scratching their balls, and dirty fucking liars." -StylesClashv3
    Not finding-a-cock-on-your-girlfriend-is-normal level of odd, but nevertheless, still odd.

Quote Originally Posted by Iceleaf View Post

If you think Varus is weak I would say hold out a little longer, they have some changes planned for him.

Also I would probably wait until you have 3 things you want to refund since you only get one shot.

15+ Year Old Account
    Maybe I should get my Trundle refunded.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why? o.O

He's teh awesome! Also, he's getting some rework done.

Oh, I forgot one thing; the purchase has to be within a month, or it won't be eligible for a refund.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    Why? o.O

He's teh awesome! Also, he's getting some rework done.
    People are unaware of what Trundle brings to a team, since none of his moves are as flashy, as say, Jarvan's "helping" ult or Xin's "helping" knockback ult. He also can't solo carry a team to a victory unless the enemy is completely brain dead.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

10+ Year Old Account
    You just bit their bruiser and stole his hurt. You just ulted their tank and now regain 10 bazillion health on top of having +100 armour and +100 resist. Or just ult their carry to make them sit on 0 defenses and go splat instantly.

Shut down their team movement and rush in like a bull hyped up on an energy drink over your contaminated grounds.... Yay.

Possibly my fave champ to pick if I'm top or jungle.

I feel like I should be playing Trundle, as he seems to be one of those champions people underestimate due to not being played much, then make people go "LOL WTF happen" when they go splat.

15+ Year Old Account
    i think im saving to buy that Varas Champ, i tried him out today and man hes so awesome to play with, just my style as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Swiftero View Post
    I feel like I should be playing Trundle, as he seems to be one of those champions people underestimate due to not being played much, then make people go "LOL WTF happen" when they go splat.
    He doesn't really make people go splat. He just does not give two flying [intercourses] about people trying to stop him from what he wants to do. CC? Ye, no, Mercs + masteries + ground make that more pointless to stop him than on Irelia. Damage? He's tanky as hell, leeches health with ultimate and regens as soon as anything dies nearby. I tend to build him pretty tanky as well, which makes him even harder to take down.