10+ Year Old Account
    I would say Ahri or Diana for mid domination. Ahri can get out of ganks easily and loves to roam, plus if you get good with her passive plus orb, you can stay in lane for quite a while.

Diana, well just because she is tough early game, and can setup some create initiations. She is a safe mid pick most of the time. Although, I have seen her banned frequently as well. Last night alone out of 4 ranked matches (1300ish) she was banned every single one of them. I think people saw how powerful she was at IPL5 and just got scared of her.
    We live in an era of "me versus them", an era where something is done that you don't like means you are personally attacked. People whine too much.
    Let us play video games and be happy.

10+ Year Old Account
    well, that is a possibility. She was picked or banned in 68 of the 72 games.

Quote Originally Posted by bloodwulf View Post
    I would say Ahri or Diana for mid domination. Ahri can get out of ganks easily and loves to roam, plus if you get good with her passive plus orb, you can stay in lane for quite a while.

Diana, well just because she is tough early game, and can setup some create initiations. She is a safe mid pick most of the time. Although, I have seen her banned frequently as well. Last night alone out of 4 ranked matches (1300ish) she was banned every single one of them. I think people saw how powerful she was at IPL5 and just got scared of her.
    Yeah, which sucks for those of us who knew how good she is for a while, and I have been playing her since release. Now I get to watch her either get banned, or someone else pick her, and play her wrong. But it's ok. I know how to play against her that way. When I go mid, usually with Kennen, I tear up any Diana I face.

Quote Originally Posted by Isrozzis View Post
    well, that is a possibility. She was picked or banned in 68 of the 72 games.
    Yeah. Just cause you don't see her banned a lot in your games doesn't mean she doesn't for others. Everyone's games are different. I for one never see any players who know what a ward is. Except for the support who buys 3 wards at the start, then never does again. You probably get people who ward.
    If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.

Deleted
    Omg I feel so confortable with Leona that I would like to dodge every game when I can't play her till 1500 elo

---------- Post added 2012-12-04 at 01:39 AM ----------

Lol they banned Leona the game after this...used Taric

Should i pick up Diana or Lulu while they are on sale?

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Should i get Akali, Katarina or Mordekaiser?

I know akali is a great assassin with great mobility and escape, katarina if not CC'ed can tear team fights apart and mordekaiser is a great counter laner most of the time.

15+ Year Old Account
    Should i pick up Diana or Lulu while they are on sale?
    Do you enjoy support? If so, Lulu is a really strong pick when you master her. She is probably the most difficult support to play...lots of quick decision-making (compared to say...Sona).

Quote Originally Posted by Durmindo View Post
    Should i get Akali, Katarina or Mordekaiser?

I know akali is a great assassin with great mobility and escape, katarina if not CC'ed can tear team fights apart and mordekaiser is a great counter laner most of the time.
    My vote goes to Katarina. She is highly mobile (like Lee Sin, always remember to carry at least 1 ward for nifty "over-the-wall" tricks) and can decimate an enemy team with that ultimate. The AP Mid position is becoming more about roaming for ganks/counter ganks, which Kat excels at. Stack magic pen (abyssal, haunting guise, sorc boots) and watch health bars melt away.

Morde is really susceptible to ganks...once you are forced to burn your flash the enemy jungler is going to camp your ass in mid. He is a fantastic farmer however and if you manage to get a ghost of an AD carry you can really melt towers.

Akali - meh...I know there are really great Akali players out there (aka Westrice wannabes), but I'd rather have a strong Katarina. I just find AoE damage favorable, especially in soloQ where almost every team fight is a big clusterfuck with a hefty dash of lack-of-focus.
    Last edited by Toxigen; 2012-12-05 at 05:30 PM.
    "There are two types of guys in this world. Guys who sniff their fingers after scratching their balls, and dirty fucking liars." -StylesClashv3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Not finding-a-cock-on-your-girlfriend-is-normal level of odd, but nevertheless, still odd.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Toxigen View Post
    Akali - meh...I know there are really great Akali players out there (aka Westrice wannabes), but I'd rather have a strong Katarina. I just find AoE damage favorable, especially in soloQ where almost every team fight is a big clusterfuck with a hefty dash of lack-of-focus.
    Uh, what? Westrice wannabes? Does Westrice have a patent on playing Akali that I do not know of?
    Otherwise this is a kind of offending sentence to anyone who likes to play Akali and plays her well.
    Just because one famous player plays Akali every once in a while doesn't mean people want to copy him.
    (I had never even heard of the guy when I started improving my Akali playstyle).

OT: Get Katarina, she is one of the best ap mids right now, due to her massive aoe, mobility and chance to reset her spells.
    Morde has fallen in grace a while since he isn't mobile, which is the standard for most mid champions these days (i.e. Diana/Kata/Ahri).
    Akali is the one you want to get if you have the $ to get a seperate rune page for her and feel like a complete badass for playing her well.

10+ Year Old Account
    I am going to splurge a little bit this week on 2800 riot points for Nami and to have some extra for another champ or two. What is your guys take on Elise? She looks insane to me though I hear she does not scale well end game. I was also thinking of picking up either Zyra or a carry since my only carry is Slvir and she feels a little weak to me compared to the more popular ones I've seen (Graves, Ashe, Vayne).

Playing Cass a ton has gotten me more used to skill shots and made me realize that I love ranged champs more than melee ones and Zyra worked well for me but I was bad back in Augustish when she was free for the week. I also love the more difficult champs to play for some reason, so feel free to recommend me anyone that would be a good carry or just a really great character to have overall.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Aliyra/simple
    PM me if you ever want to add me for Hearthstone!

Have you tried Orianna? She has skillshots(ish), good damage, great utility and is one of those "difficult" champions. I think you might like her.

10+ Year Old Account
    In the market for a new support. Already have: Alistar, Blitzcrank, Soraka, janna, Taric, nunu.

Looking mainly at Leonna, Lulu or Wait for Nami.

You can't go wrong with Lulu really, her utility is AMAZING. But so is Leona's stunlockiness... Really can't say anything about Nami though, but I think she will be an amazing support.

It really is kind of a tough choice. Lulu is on sale right now though, so if you have the RP, I'd go for her. Otherwise, I'd wait until they're on free rotation. Really sucks when you buy a champ you don't know how works, then you end up not liking it.

Quote Originally Posted by Speedy92286 View Post
    I am going to splurge a little bit this week on 2800 riot points for Nami and to have some extra for another champ or two. What is your guys take on Elise? She looks insane to me though I hear she does not scale well end game. I was also thinking of picking up either Zyra or a carry since my only carry is Slvir and she feels a little weak to me compared to the more popular ones I've seen (Graves, Ashe, Vayne).

Playing Cass a ton has gotten me more used to skill shots and made me realize that I love ranged champs more than melee ones and Zyra worked well for me but I was bad back in Augustish when she was free for the week. I also love the more difficult champs to play for some reason, so feel free to recommend me anyone that would be a good carry or just a really great character to have overall.
    Ezreal or Graves would be my suggestion. Graves is free this week try him out.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Reluctant View Post
    In the market for a new support. Already have: Alistar, Blitzcrank, Soraka, janna, Taric, nunu.

Looking mainly at Leonna, Lulu or Wait for Nami.
    Get Lulu on sale for sure...and wait until Leona and Sona come on sale again and pick both of them up.
    "There are two types of guys in this world. Guys who sniff their fingers after scratching their balls, and dirty fucking liars." -StylesClashv3
    Not finding-a-cock-on-your-girlfriend-is-normal level of odd, but nevertheless, still odd.

10+ Year Old Account
    I already tried out Cait and I loved her. I will see if I like Graves more. If not, I'll pick her up too.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Swiftero View Post
    You can't go wrong with Lulu really, her utility is AMAZING. But so is Leona's stunlockiness... Really can't say anything about Nami though, but I think she will be an amazing support.

It really is kind of a tough choice. Lulu is on sale right now though, so if you have the RP, I'd go for her. Otherwise, I'd wait until they're on free rotation. Really sucks when you buy a champ you don't know how works, then you end up not liking it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Toxigen View Post
    Get Lulu on sale for sure...and wait until Leona and Sona come on sale again and pick both of them up.
    I'll eat my hat if Lulu isn't nerfed very soon.

Just a warning.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alaitoc View Post
    I'll eat my hat if Lulu isn't nerfed very soon.

Just a warning.
    Tastes like...purple?

10+ Year Old Account
    How is Leblanc? The art redesign looks amazing and she looks a ton of fun to play. Just want to weigh all my options before I get a new champ.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Speedy92286 View Post
    How is Leblanc? The art redesign looks amazing and she looks a ton of fun to play. Just want to weigh all my options before I get a new champ.
    She still has the issue of not bringing much to teamfights due to her kit being centered about nuking one enemy down.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, I noticed that. So maybe Zyra and Cat? She was doing amazing, except when fighting a fed Graves.