10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Speedy92286 View Post
    Yeah, I noticed that. So maybe Zyra and Cat? She was doing amazing, except when fighting a fed Graves.
    Zyra if you want more control, Katarina if you want sheer damage and snowballing potential.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Speedy92286 View Post
    Yeah, I noticed that. So maybe Zyra and Cat? She was doing amazing, except when fighting a fed Graves.
    LB kills one person. That's her job. Kill someone, wait for CD's, kill someone again. If you enjoy that type of play then go for her.

Zyra is a very strong pick. Plants make her trading in laning pretty much the best out of any AP Mid. Also can support well due to her kit and base values.

Kat is very strong also. Honestly all 3 are fine picks, LB is just a bit more situational.

Deleted
    Zyra is awesome support imo. Root + slow combined with great damage in laning phase (her plants scale with player level so) Her ultimate which is a pain to use but can fuck up an entire teamfight, especially with the new support item that puts a MS debuff thing on one of your team members. She's like a aggressive squishy CC kill lane plant woman.

15+ Year Old Account
    I would suggest Zyra. Mastering her will always allow you to hop in a support role too if you get a D-bag saying "ap mid or feed."
    "There are two types of guys in this world. Guys who sniff their fingers after scratching their balls, and dirty fucking liars." -StylesClashv3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Not finding-a-cock-on-your-girlfriend-is-normal level of odd, but nevertheless, still odd.

Deleted
    So I've wanted to get Ziggs for a while, but Ahri also looks pretty good. But then out of nowhere is this new support champion which looks -really- awesome. She's not on the store yet (I only have 1000IP anyway) however.

Which one? On one hand I'm familiar with AP and AD champions and I rarely play support but I think using a fresh champion for the role might help me get into it.

Deleted
    72 champions...I'm spending too much on this...just bought Talon and Xin on sale...doesn't really like twitch.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ranorack View Post
    So I've wanted to get Ziggs for a while, but Ahri also looks pretty good. But then out of nowhere is this new support champion which looks -really- awesome. She's not on the store yet (I only have 1000IP anyway) however.

Which one? On one hand I'm familiar with AP and AD champions and I rarely play support but I think using a fresh champion for the role might help me get into it.
    Ziggs is pretty lackluster of an AP at the moment. Ahri is still very much usable as an AP, not too sure about Nami.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Quote Originally Posted by bennyrosso View Post
    72 champions...I'm spending too much on this...just bought Talon and Xin on sale...doesn't really like twitch.
    Twitch is a joy to play as ranged Ad, hes fun and can do some nice plays.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    Twitch is a joy to play as ranged Ad, hes fun and can do some nice plays.
    I agree fully with this. So many people underrate the rat, he's such a jerk to play against all game round. His early game is good too, I think it's personally better than MF and only second to Draven depending on how good the Draven is.
    Hey everyone

Quote Originally Posted by Duronos View Post
    I agree fully with this. So many people underrate the rat, he's such a jerk to play against all game round. His early game is good too, I think it's personally better than MF and only second to Draven depending on how good the Draven is.
    Nothing better then stealthing and coming up behind the enemy as the jungler comes in.

10+ Year Old Account
    More I play twitch, more I like him. You can actually build something other than ye olde IE/PD/LW trinity as well.

Really want to have another support or AP Mid, so I'm trying to decide between Nami and Vladimir. I love both playstyles but before I spend 6300 IP, I need to get some opinions.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Icecx View Post
    Really want to have another support or AP Mid, so I'm trying to decide between Nami and Vladimir. I love both playstyles but before I spend 6300 IP, I need to get some opinions.
    Wait a while. Nami is new. About Vlad, he is a solid pick no doubt. Weak early game, strong mid, godly late.

What is a good adc to get for the times I might have to go bot lane. I have champions for everything but ADC. I do have Ashe, Sivir, and Trist, but I don't like them. Who is an easy to play ADC that doesn't require a lot of games to play awesome. I generally have to ADC 1/15 games. I have tried Varus, Cait, and Graves and I dislike them.
    Last edited by Pandragon; 2012-12-08 at 06:12 AM.
    If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.

Quote Originally Posted by Pandragon View Post
    What is a good adc to get for the times I might have to go bot lane. I have champions for everything but ADC. I do have Ashe, Sivir, and Trist, but I don't like them. Who is an easy to play ADC that doesn't require a lot of games to play awesome. I generally have to ADC 1/15 games. I have tried Varus, Cait, and Graves and I dislike them.
    Corki, Ezreal, Twitch try them out.

Corki, Ezreal, Twitch try them out.
    I have tried Twitch, don't like him. Corki and Ez I played when they were free, I did like them. Ez is really fun. But it takes a while for me to get up 6300.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pandragon View Post
    Man, ummm that's tough right there... I would have to say Miss Fortune though I really wouldn't classify her as too easy, have to watch how much mana you use quite often. Draven is not a recommended, quite hard. Twitch, it really depends on your play style... And I guess Kog'Maw. You named quite a few that you didn't like so it's kind of hard to choose.
    Hey everyone

Kog is a very hard ADC to play, i dont even play him because his skill level is so hard.

Have you tried Vayne?

Quote Originally Posted by Duronos View Post
    Man, ummm that's tough right there... I would have to say Miss Fortune though I really wouldn't classify her as too easy, have to watch how much mana you use quite often. Draven is not a recommended, quite hard. Twitch, it really depends on your play style... And I guess Kog'Maw. You named quite a few that you didn't like so it's kind of hard to choose.
    I know, that's why I haven't done ADC much. Most of the ADCs I dislike how they play.

The ones I have played and liked are

Corki
    Ez
    Actually..those are the only 2 I like. lol I just went through the champions and I thought there were some I haven't tried, but their isn't.

Kog is a very hard ADC to play, i dont even play him because his skill level is so hard.

Have you tried Vayne?
    I got the hang of Kog quickly, just don't like his stuff.

Wait, Yes I do like Vayne too.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well if you like Corki and Ez both are are relatively viable champs. I personally favor Corki, but thats cause I am an Urf Rider. I have seen some clutch escapes with Ez, but of the two Corki is probably the easiest to get to a high quality skill level, Ez is a good champ but more often than not i see people who are just terrible players, trying to land Cross Country Ults and not attempting to do any movement prediction, plus I had one yesterday that managed to jump into the enemy team not once but 3 times in 10 minutes, thinking he could get a pot shot off and than escape, only to flash into walls.
    We live in an era of "me versus them", an era where something is done that you don't like means you are personally attacked. People whine too much.
    Let us play video games and be happy.