vlad or olaf?

or what else does well in ranked around 1.6k elo?

(i just cant play ori, just can't...)
    Last edited by Vvhooya; 2012-12-15 at 06:00 AM.

Will be missed ~

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vvhooya View Post
    vlad or olaf?
    Olaf out of those. You may have a hard time with Vlad against a lot of champions especially if youre unexperienced with him. Olaf is probably the fastest Jungler at the moment and a solid pick for top. Easy to play aswell in comparison to Vlad.

You're basically unable to die if you're good with Vlad though, but that goes for Olaf too.

They're kinda different though. You can't really compare a ranged AP with sustained damage vs. a semi-tanky (or bruiser) melee AD with crazy burst.

Deleted
    Malzhaar or Ahri?

Kinda new to the game and trying to get the hang of a good middle-laner.

EDIT: Actually, I'll consider anything. The only one I have is Veigar.
    Last edited by mmoc9f36a84b59; 2012-12-16 at 07:49 AM.

Deleted
    Y0guise. I started playing last week and have liked Caitlyn and Tristana a lot. I've also played Annie, Brand, Nasus and some others. Now I'd like to try some jungler or something tanky like Malphite. Any suggestions? I have 4000 IP to spend.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Infighter View Post
    Malzahar or Ahri?
    I would go with Ahri, safe fun choice.

Now I'd like to try some jungler or something tanky like Malphite. Any suggestions? I have 4000 IP to spend.
    Amumu is a good tank jungler and only 1350 IP. Maokai would fit aswell but is more expensife.

Quote Originally Posted by Northy View Post
    Maokai or Skarner for ranked jungling?
    Personally, I prefer Skarner. His movement and ulti can really help with taking down their ADC/APC and not to mention his ability to counter-jungle.

Mao is good for his snare and damage reduction but I don't have as much fun with him as I do Skarner.

Deleted
    Akali or Katarina?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Symithlol View Post
    Akali or Katarina?
    Why not both? *Gets lifted up and people cheer*
    On a serious note, Akali if you have a free rune page for that champion, otherwise katarina.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Monado View Post
    Why not both? *Gets lifted up and people cheer*
    On a serious note, Akali if you have a free rune page for that champion, otherwise katarina.
    Why not Zoidberg?
    And Yeah with Akali, you'll need a seperate runepage to help trigger her passive at level 1.
    Katarina is very nice, don't have to worry about mana or energy, and you can get your skills to reset with skills, which is great. I see way more Katarinas than Akalis, haven't seen an Akali in a real game in a long time.

I'm looking to refund Elise for a new jungler, either Kha'Zix or Rengar. Which one would you guys recommend?
    3DS Friend Code: 3282-4450-9594

Depends what you like.

Kha'Zix is a typical assassin; very high damage and mobility, but REALLY squishy. Like, seriously. I felt like a Heimerdinger with 0 armor when I played him. (And Heimer is like, super squishy.)
    Rengar doesn't do as much burst, but can take a bit more damage. I'd say he and Kha'Zix have about equal mobility, though Rengar can use his mobility more often.

Overall, I think it's up to you, if you like someone really squishy with very high damage, or trading a bit of the damage off for a bit of survivability.

10+ Year Old Account
    While we are on the topic of junglers and Elise, how is she in the new jungle, worth picking up, and her scaling mid-late game?

10+ Year Old Account
    I was considering picking up Nid after the free week with her ends. I've been having some success with her (not dominating with 20+ kills but going positive and usually getting a ton of assists) and really enjoy her style. However, I was also thinking of getting Vi and saving my IP for at least one rune page. I have about 8k now, so do you think I should wait on Nid til after I get a rune page filled up or it doesn't matter? (Almost level 20)
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Aliyra/simple
    PM me if you ever want to add me for Hearthstone!

Yay I am famous! http://www.lolking.net/champions/mal...inum#summoners 4th Highest Win Rate for Malzahar - Slaughtererr
    Also, the highest Kills/game 9.5/game
    If you need good EUNE mid, just call me:P
    Last edited by Slaughty8; 2012-12-17 at 05:01 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slaughty8 View Post
    Yay I am famous! http://www.lolking.net/champions/mal...inum#summoners 4th Highest Win Rate for Malzahar - Slaughtererr
    Also, the highest Kills/game 9.5/game
    If you need good EUNE mid, just call me:P
    Nice, but i don't really see what it has to do with this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by MrMayor View Post
    While we are on the topic of junglers and Elise, how is she in the new jungle, worth picking up, and her scaling mid-late game?
    I bought her yesterday and i'm having loads of fum with her, she is very strong with some early game dominance her Q(human, spider) with enought magic penetratrion can be deadly also her W(human) is very annoying because it chases champions over minions.

If you do buy her i would recommend these 2 guides http://www.solomid.net/guides.php?g=...e-build-guide; http://www.mobafire.com/league-of-le...eason-3-258604 i do not own those guides.

Good luck and have fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Speedy92286 View Post
    I was considering picking up Nid after the free week with her ends. I've been having some success with her (not dominating with 20+ kills but going positive and usually getting a ton of assists) and really enjoy her style. However, I was also thinking of getting Vi and saving my IP for at least one rune page. I have about 8k now, so do you think I should wait on Nid til after I get a rune page filled up or it doesn't matter? (Almost level 20)
    Nidalee is in a good spot right now.

I find her weakness is lack of damage as cougar and human(take out the spear). She is a good pick because of the damage you can do to an ADC with the spear also you can't have more fun than sniping those low HP targets blindly. This is a good guide http://www.mobafire.com/league-of-le...2-12-12-233317.
    Last edited by Durmindo; 2012-12-17 at 09:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Reluctant View Post
    Nice, but i don't really see what it has to do with this thread.
    Jesus wrong thread. sorry

Quote Originally Posted by Durmindo View Post
    Nidalee is in a good spot right now.

I find her weakness is lack of damage as cougar and human(take out the spear).
    Sorry, but yesterday I had a game that got carried by a Nidalee who built pure tank items, and still did great damage. So I think you've just had some bad impressions of her.

(That was in Cougar Form btw)

10+ Year Old Account
    A tanky Nid? Hmm, that is a possibility I want to try out.The hybrid build I have been doing where I have been getting runeblade first then Trinity has been doing wonders for me but last game I used her I got runic bulwarck and ended up KSing a bit more than I wanted to.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Aliyra/simple
    PM me if you ever want to add me for Hearthstone!