Deleted
    Thinking of buying a new jungler,prob either skarner or trundle.
    What do you guys suggest me to do?Any other one that is a must for jungling?(apart from lee I never liked him.)
    I already own mumu,malph,maokai(fav one),naut and other viable junglers as ww,udyr,cho(prefer him top),mundo,I just don't quite like them tbh.
    Just open to suggestion atm :P (sorry for the horrific use of english,it's 4:50am here and kinda tired ^^)
    Thanks in advance

10+ Year Old Account
    Much as I love Trundle, I think Skarner is easier to do better with.

Deleted
    I'd go Skarner over Trundle.

Deleted
    I'm quite sure Skarner is not only easier to do well with but just simply, plainly stronger.

Deleted
    So at the moment i only miss 2 support champions, Leona and Zyra and i want to buy one of them what do u guys think?
    Leona or Zyra

Leona has a mean stun and pretty insane defensive mechanics. I love playing her support with almost full defensive runes and talents and bug/initiate the shit out of my opponents...quite fun. I've never played Zyra so can't comment on that.

Deleted
    Leona is one of the supports that will feed the ADC kills on a silver platter. Great at peeling too. And if you get enough assists or a kill here and there, you'll be a pretty mean tank late game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    I'm quite sure Skarner is not only easier to do well with but just simply, plainly stronger.
    Debatable. Trundle is far more effective in a 'Protect the Kog'-composition, for example. I think it's largely up to team comps (on both sides) as to which is the strongest for that game. Overall, Skarner is easier to get right though.

Deleted
    Leona is awesome, my favourite support currently (c'mere, Thresh...). Tankiness, two stuns and a surprising amount of damage - she's deadly. Zyra is more versatile on the other hand, as you can play her in the mid as well (Well, she's primarily a mid character.) and does not lack CC either - slowing plants, AoE root, AoE knockup. Her nature as an AP carry gives her staggering amounts of damage early game as well, she makes for one mean kill lane.

Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    Debatable. Trundle is far more effective in a 'Protect the Kog'-composition, for example. I think it's largely up to team comps (on both sides) as to which is the strongest for that game. Overall, Skarner is easier to get right though.
    That's true as well. Moreover, his unpopularity means people often won't know how to deal with him and that's a strength too.
    Last edited by mmocab3a46fee3; 2013-01-09 at 11:28 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    Leona is awesome, my favourite support currently (c'mere, Thresh...). Tankiness, two stuns and a surprising amount of damage - she's deadly. Zyra is more versatile on the other hand, as you can play her in the mid as well (Well, she's primarily a mid character.) and does not lack CC either - slowing plants, AoE root, AoE knockup. Her nature as an AP carry gives her staggering amounts of damage early game as well, she makes for one mean kill lane.

That's true as well. Moreover, his unpopularity means people often won't know how to deal with him and that's a strength too.
    Leona is one of the few champions I actually got +5 honorable opponent on, due to the plays you can make with her.
    Her amount of CC is so absurd, you'll be stunning and slowing so much they'll hate you for it.
    I really don't get why she isn't played more than she is right now, I find her the nicest support to play.
    Sunlight adds hella lot of damage when paired with a good ADC and the cc is great, she's also innately tanky.

Hey I like to play champions that are hardly ever seen like Udyr and I'm starting to play mid lane more and I'm looking to buy a 3150ip champ I was thinking Karma but what are some suggestions

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nujist View Post
    Hey I like to play champions that are hardly ever seen like Udyr and I'm starting to play mid lane more and I'm looking to buy a 3150ip champ I was thinking Karma but what are some suggestions
    Karma could work as a midlaner, but she's more of a supportish mage and not an actual mage that usually goes midlane.

Anivia could work if you want a mage that's not as often seen, but she's seen fairly often still.

Other choices include Lux (which sees lots of play) and Kassadin.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

10+ Year Old Account
    There's normally a reason why champions don't get played as often as others, but one 3150 midlaner that isn't seen often would be Heimerdinger. Not sure if I would recommend him though, I enjoy playing him but definitely has his weaknesses.

*edit* One 3150 midlaner I personally don't see that often but would definitely recommend is Gragas. He's not really rare to see but also not as common as most.
    Last edited by Nirawen; 2013-01-10 at 12:53 PM.
    Her hall is called Eljudnir,
    her dish is Hunger,
    her knife is Famine,
    her slave is Lazy,
    and Slothful is her woman servant.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nirawen View Post
    There's normally a reason why champions don't get played as often as others, but one 3150 midlaner that isn't seen often would be Heimerdinger. Not sure if I would recommend him though, I enjoy playing him but definitely has his weaknesses.
    Jungle Heimer is the way to go.

Any tips for elise?

Deleted
    Either learn to combo things well, and get some grip on her, or just go top and harass the shit out of defenseless bruisers.
    And don't feel bad for doing it, they deserve it anyway.

10+ Year Old Account
    Kha'zix or Talon?

I am trying to get a few more assassins, and am currently thinking of one of those two? These would be champions that I play in SR and maybe Dominion but the choice wouldn't be based on Dominion alone. They both are pretty cool looking champions so its a hard choice.
    We live in an era of "me versus them", an era where something is done that you don't like means you are personally attacked. People whine too much.
    Let us play video games and be happy.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodwulf View Post
    Kha'zix or Talon?

I am trying to get a few more assassins, and am currently thinking of one of those two? These would be champions that I play in SR and maybe Dominion but the choice wouldn't be based on Dominion alone. They both are pretty cool looking champions so its a hard choice.
    Talon is the best anti-mage IMO. Kha'zix is one of the most to play, plus you can also jungle, top and mid with him. Get talon if you need something for your mid roster. Kha'zix is on the top tier in the current meta. Amazing for assassinate enemy carries, amazing kit, mobility/stealth and the best burst in game.

Deleted
    Both are pretty similar, easy to play, pretty rewarding and snowballing hard.
    Khazix has better waveclear and kinda more interesting mobility, where Talon has faceroll CC.

Fiddlesticks is tremendously fun, in lane and in the jungle, although he is squishy. And people who arent used to him will sit there trying to kill you while you just drain back all the health. Super annoying when you verse someone with a control loss or silence cc, but besides that one of my favorite champs, hiding around a corner while theyre team is diving a turret, then ultiing onto them is just awesome. Gotta get surprise party fiddle though, its a legendary skin, at regular skin price!