10+ Year Old Account
    Am at 6.4k - so enough for the upcoming AD carry and just gotta get another 3k for either Kassadin or Gangplank

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    Am at 6.4k - so enough for the upcoming AD carry and just gotta get another 3k for either Kassadin or Gangplank
    I'm gonna wait until it shows up on the PBE to decide if I wanna save up for the next ADC or not; may end up not liking them and would rather get something else.
    Just bought Gangplank the other day though; Critplank is fun.

OT: Trying to decide between Olaf or Pantheon for next buy.

Do remember that champions now cost 7,8k IP the first week after release. After the first week, it goes down to 6,3k.

Deleted
    So I got pretty much every ADC except Miss Fortune, would it be worth getting her (Now that she's in a dominant spot), or should I buy another rune page instead? (Currently at 6, could use another for manaless ap and akali).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Monado View Post
    So I got pretty much every ADC except Miss Fortune, would it be worth getting her (Now that she's in a dominant spot), or should I buy another rune page instead? (Currently at 6, could use another for manaless ap and akali).
    You just reminded me I'm still sitting at 2 pages. I feel so bad

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by personn5 View Post
    You just reminded me I'm still sitting at 2 pages. I feel so bad
    I shan't tell you I have twelve.

Also, yes, get Miss Fortune. She's worth it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grading View Post
    Do remember that champions now cost 7,8k IP the first week after release. After the first week, it goes down to 6,3k.
    Its 7.8k? I thought it was 7.3k for first week. Not that is matters for me right now. I'm sitting on 9.8k waiting for Thresh to be released.

Quote Originally Posted by The Monado View Post
    I would pick up MF because she is really fun, really strong, and perfect for AoE comps. I don't think there is another ADC that is as good as her for AoE, maybe Kog but he requires much more protection.

10+ Year Old Account
    I shan't tell you I have twelve.

Also, yes, get Miss Fortune. She's worth it.
    Share please.
    Two is fine for me for what I play; most of my games are as ADC. I rarely play any mana-less ap characters so my ap page is decent for most of them. Not the best set-up overall, but it works. But every time I get enough for another rune page I find someone else I want to get instead, I'd rather have new champions over rune pages.

MF's been my most played ADC this week, I'd say grab her. Have a team with some sort of AoE CC? Watch as Bullet Time tears through their team, can completely turn around fights if you hit most of their team. Great wave clear too, if they're sieging a tower and your team isn't there yet.

Kenn or Cass for some mid fun? was looking at fizz to but there to ones i got my eye on

Quote Originally Posted by Binge View Post
    Kenn or Cass for some mid fun? was looking at fizz to but there to ones i got my eye on
    Out of those 3, Fizz is definitely the most fun imo. His ulti is so great, and he does a ton of damage. Cass is pretty fun too.
    Answer no master, never the slave
    Carry your dreams down into the grave

Quote Originally Posted by Abyssian View Post
    Out of those 3, Fizz is definitely the most fun imo. His ulti is so great, and he does a ton of damage. Cass is pretty fun too.
    Fizz, Cassio then Kenn. Fizz is pure fun, ulti is amazing. Cassio as well. Kennen seems a little weak to me. (Don't throw rocks pls)

Quote Originally Posted by Axethor View Post
    Its 7.8k? I thought it was 7.3k for first week. Not that is matters for me right now. I'm sitting on 9.8k waiting for Thresh to be released.
    It could very well be 7,3k. I just remembered the other number. It's over 7k at least.

10+ Year Old Account
    Does it matter? Wait a week and it's 6.3k as usual.

Deleted
    Does it matter? Wait a week and it's 6.3k as usual.
    I'd say it's even better if you wait about a month, since released champions are free after 1, 2 or three weeks after release, so you can always try them for a week and if you like the champion you'll get it for about 4.8k or wtv it is.

No idea if the IP changes after one month or not tbh...

Either way, I know there's the PBE to try it out but I don't rely on it because lag. <.<

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    No idea if the IP changes after one month or not tbh...
    It does not. To get the 4800 price you'd probably have to wait a couple years, enough for all the champions older than the one you want to get the price drop first, so that the queue comes up to that desired one. ;D

I've been wanting to jump on the Kha'zix bandwagon , but i'm afraid that i wont do well with him. I'm still pretty new and is pretty bad with skillshot champions. I bought ez and regret it still, probably only played him 4 times in the months i've had that character. I've played tf before and i feel like i couldnt hit his cards as efficiently as id like, khaz's abilities looks like the same trajectory.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by barkong View Post
    I've been wanting to jump on the Kha'zix bandwagon , but i'm afraid that i wont do well with him. I'm still pretty new and is pretty bad with skillshot champions. I bought ez and regret it still, probably only played him 4 times in the months i've had that character. I've played tf before and i feel like i couldnt hit his cards as efficiently as id like, khaz's abilities looks like the same trajectory.
    Well, you just have to practice with it. If you are really concerned about messing up in games go into a custom and work on hitting your skill shots. I know that seems kind of easy to just hit creeps with them, but it helps you get the feel for how the skill travels and what sort of cast time it has.

The only skill shot kha'zix has is the spikes. They are rather important though.

Deleted
    So... the thing is that i play a lot of hecarim jungle, he is fucking awesome and love playing him

But since i'm jungling a lot i wanna have a bigger variety of junglers to play instead of only a pony

What is the top junglers right now and is there anyone else just as fun as heca?

10+ Year Old Account
    Check Reign of Gaming. Stonewall has done an extensive write up of the more common junglers. Very good reading material that should help you make a choice suited to your tastes.

who is the best counter to mid kat....I seem to verse her mid 9 times out of 10 =(