10+ Year Old Account
    Kayle? Pantheon/Kha'zix?

cho, diana

Will be missed ~

nvm..........
    If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Cho'gath, Fizz

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by S2omegaS2 View Post
    who is the best counter to mid kat....I seem to verse her mid 9 times out of 10 =(
    Diana once she hits 6. Cho does well too. I never have problems against her as Ahri also, but that's probably just me.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurdiern View Post
    Diana once she hits 6. Cho does well too. I never have problems against her as Ahri also, but that's probably just me.
    Never had a problem facing Diana as Kata. I've had most trouble against Gragas so far since he's so beefy and that fucking ultimate..

Should i buy pulsefire ezreal, i mean is it worth? At the moment i have no desire for other champions, i have 2 Rune Pages

Quote Originally Posted by Durmindo View Post
    Should i buy pulsefire ezreal, i mean is it worth? At the moment i have no desire for other champions, i have 2 Rune Pages
    If you enjoy playing Ezreal and don't mind burning 3200 riot points on it. It's a completely aesthetic purchase so no one but you can decide whether or not it's worth it. Personally, I own it and I really like it.
    Answer no master, never the slave
    Carry your dreams down into the grave

10+ Year Old Account
    Get runepages instead. Seriously. You can thank me later.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Durmindo View Post
    No, buy rune pages and Frosted Ezreal.

Vayne or Miss Fortune? ~1200 ranked.
    Lately i see lot's of MF's, but i guess a good Vayne can be strong too early, right?
    Quote Originally Posted by drwelfare View Post
    Strip naked, cover myself in butter and go kick some ass

Deleted
    Yes, Vayne can be very strong early in offensive lane. Otherwise you suffer from lacking range and some kind of easymode poke.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaj392 View Post
    Vayne or Miss Fortune? ~1200 ranked.
    Lately i see lot's of MF's, but i guess a good Vayne can be strong too early, right?
    Vayne's early game is not crazily strong. With items she has possibly the highest damage out of any carry (second maybe to kog maw) but in the laning phase she is squishy and easy to harass. When she does hit six though she gets a massive spike on power and can become quite scary. Though generally if the other lane is something that is good at fighting early, say taric ez, the vayne lane will want to just sit and farm. If she is not targeted in skirms in the lane she will likely out trade the other AD, but otherwise she is fairly easy to shut down in the lane.

I would recommend MF for ranked games personally. She is kinda fotm right now and is a huge lane bully. Her early damage is quite high and she is very capable of killing people who get out of position. Her ult is incredibly powerful on any AoE team, and can apply pressure even when you are basically out of a team fight.

So, tl;dr go with MF. She can win lane very easily. Vayne is a strong Ad carry, but one of the hardest.

I'm gonna be able to buy a 4800 point champ soon. Who should I buy? If it helps this is my current selection of champs.

Nidalee is very strong and fun for only 3150, i would reccomend her ^^

10+ Year Old Account
    I would say MF. You have some adcs, but she would round our your kit a bit more.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Isrozzis View Post
    I would say MF. You have some adcs, but she would round our your kit a bit more.
    I'd second MF, every single person I play with that didn't already own her has bought her in the last month .

Im loving MF free week, every enemy team has one so i play Graves and out bully her

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Quote Originally Posted by Isrozzis View Post
    That's the problem I have. Ashe and Ez are the only ADCs I can stand. I hate all the rest.

I have never played Nid. I don't want to buy her until I try her.

Quote Originally Posted by Pandragon View Post
    That's the problem I have. Ashe and Ez are the only ADCs I can stand. I hate all the rest.

I have never played Nid. I don't want to buy her until I try her.
    Its good to be proficient in other ADC, Ashe and Ezreal are good but can be countered easy enough.

I mean i play Ezreal, Ashe, Caitlyn, Sivir, Graves, Varus, Twitch, gives me enough variety to be confident to lane against other ADC's

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?