10+ Year Old Account
    Thinking about buying a rather tanky AP to jungle with. Got my choices narrowed down to Galio, Elise, and Sejuani. Who would be able to do that, as well as go elsewhere?
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

10+ Year Old Account
    Only Elise of those three, to be honest.

If you want to take them elsewhere, Cho'gath and Malphite would come to mind sooner than Galio and Sejuani. I suppose Elise can do the job, but I'd sooner just put her in lane.

Deleted
    SO I just tried Shyvana on the free week and she's actually pretty fun and powerful to play.

Any general advice for when/if I get her?

Just tried her as a jungler and it was oh so fun. Dragon powah. >:3
    Last edited by mmoc21a935316c; 2013-01-28 at 08:50 PM.

I am thinking about buying Corki. Thoughts?
    If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.

Quote Originally Posted by Pandragon View Post
    Hes free this week, play a couple of games before you decide.

I dont like him that much and hes fallen off the radar atm.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    Hes free this week, play a couple of games before you decide.

I dont like him that much and hes fallen off the radar atm.
    I just played a few games. First game I got a double kill 5 mins into the game.. gonna buy him.
    Last edited by Pandragon; 2013-01-29 at 01:20 PM.
    If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.

Quote Originally Posted by Thallidomaniac View Post
    Thinking about buying a rather tanky AP to jungle with. Got my choices narrowed down to Galio, Elise, and Sejuani. Who would be able to do that, as well as go elsewhere?
    I'd go with Elise for now, she can jungle or go top or mid. For Sejuani wait for more rework info, to see if it's worth it.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pandragon View Post
    Least favorite ADC by far. IDK why, I just cannot play him effectively.

Stick with Caitlyn, Graves, MF, Ezreal.

Originally Posted by Thallidomaniac
    Elise and Chogath - very strong
    "There are two types of guys in this world. Guys who sniff their fingers after scratching their balls, and dirty fucking liars." -StylesClashv3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Not finding-a-cock-on-your-girlfriend-is-normal level of odd, but nevertheless, still odd.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thallidomaniac View Post
    Elise out of that list, Galio used to be able to do it in S2, but dunno about S3. I dislike Sejuani so, no.
    You could go for Diana/Cho'gath since they're ap junglers, cho'gath being the more tanky of the 2, but you can buy RoA/Rylai/Abyssal/Zhonya's on Diana aswell to get pretty tanky.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not a fan of Corki either. Really don't like the way you control him (he feels unresponsive for some reason). Short range, atrocious mana costs early game, mostly built around spamming and proccing sheen later on. Derpy voice.

Only reason you'd want him is to murder Vayne in lane.

I didn't manage Corki before either, but eventually I got him to work, and I find him to be one of the more fun AD carries.
    Too bad he feels a bit inadequate in comparison to other ADCs right now.

Also, I think Galio can still jungle in S3. I tried it, it wasn't too bad. But others do it a lot better, though.

Deleted
    Corki is an odd one, he does have some neat abilities but unless he gets fed I've never seen him really excel in any role.

So Shyvana for jungling, good? Bad?

Deleted
    Bad ganks, good late game. Great counterjungling. Overall I'd say other champs can do what she does much, much better.

Deleted
    Suggestions? I do have Warwick unlocked already but his lack of AoE can be a bit annoying and he lacks any solid CC beyond his ulti.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ranorack View Post
    Suggestions? I do have Warwick unlocked already but his lack of AoE can be a bit annoying and he lacks any solid CC beyond his ulti.
    Suggestions for...?

If all you have is Warwick, I'd simply suggest you to do two things:
    1) Get Tristana (facebook) and Alistar (youtube) for free. See LoL homepage for details
    2) Play with the various free champions and see if you find one you like.

Deleted
    As in, for jungling. P: Should have been more specific, I already have Alister, Tristana, Kayle, Ezreal and Warwick unlocked.

Deleted
    I don't know where to go with this but I figured this is the place

I'm thinking of going ranked soon, got 200+ normal wins under my belt now and... Yeah I think I can give it a shot in ranked.

Current champions I play alot:

Top:
    Pantheon
    Elise
    Jarvan IV
    Nidalee

Mid:
    Elise
    Ahri
    Cassiopeia

Jungle:
    Sejuani
    Moakai
    Jarvan IV
    Olaf

ADC:
    Miss Fortune
    Caitlyn
    Draven (Only one game this far, picked him up on the sale don't know what to think of him yet.)

Support:
    Well, basicly any support but Blitzcrank... Hate his playstyle even though it can be game changing.
    Prefer Janna and Lulu though as i think they are the most fun.

Any suggestions on which other champions I should get? Or will be beneficial to any team setup? I got more champions then these, but these are the ones I play most often and enjoy the most.

Thanks!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Priestlie View Post
    snip
    Champ list looks OK. I'll highlight that Elise/Nid top, Ahri/Elise mid, Mao/Olaf jungle, and Caitlyn/MF for ADC are probably your strongest picks if you're most comfortable with them.

I generally pick my support based on my ADC and the enemy team comp (if they've shown their pick(s) yet). Basically...if the ADC is playing Cait, Kog, or Vayne, it's insta-lock Nunu. For anything else, its either Sona or Leona...but honestly Lulu and Janna can work just as well.

Get really good with 2 champions for 2-3 roles. Ask for one of those rolls at the start of the game.
    "There are two types of guys in this world. Guys who sniff their fingers after scratching their balls, and dirty fucking liars." -StylesClashv3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Not finding-a-cock-on-your-girlfriend-is-normal level of odd, but nevertheless, still odd.

Deleted
    I can also recommend Diana, Cho'gath, Jax and Xin as very strong junglers with great contributions to their team as well.

Deleted
    Might try Nocturne, maybe get Shyvana at a later date when I have IP or RP lying around. She's a fun champion but her only real (Yet rather fun) CC is her ultimate which pulls enemies with her (Can be funny, as the ulti can pull them with you over walls to seperate them from their group or to pull them into a friendly tower or team member to kill them with great ease). Whereas Nocturne has a shield, a fear and is even able to dash and cause enemies to panic (He's always made me panic whenever his ulti goes off).