Deleted
    Does Vandal Vlad look good? I play Vlad every now and then and would not mind a skin for him if it's from a sale.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    Does Vandal Vlad look good? I play Vlad every now and then and would not mind a skin for him if it's from a sale.

Deleted
    I believe skin look is more of a personal opinion, but if you want a general consensus it's ugly as fak.

Deleted
    I think I'm not going to deviate from the general opinion, it is ugly. ~~

Thanks. ;p

10+ Year Old Account
    I think I'm not going to deviate from the general opinion, it is ugly. ~~

Thanks. ;p
    Also, the only skin that can actually be considered a skin for Vlad is Blood Lord. No more silly blood puns!
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

10+ Year Old Account
    The blood puns were the best part!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Isrozzis View Post
    The blood puns were the best part!

Good enough?

10+ Year Old Account
    Dunno. I prefer the Vandal skin. I think the Bloodlord is a wee bit over the top and a wee bit pricey.

I thought everyone used Vandal Vladimir because he looks somewhat like Cloud from Final Fantasy 7.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Grading View Post
    I thought everyone used Vandal Vladimir because he looks somewhat like Cloud from Final Fantasy 7.
    I'd say Championship Riven looks more like FF7's Cloud than Vandal Vladimir does.

Her hair, maybe. But overall, she doesn't look emo enough. Vandal Vlad does.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Grading View Post
    Her hair, maybe. But overall, she doesn't look emo enough. Vandal Vlad does.
    If there's anyone qualified to get a Cloud skin, it should be Maokai, "Torment me no longer!", "To rest... if only I could.", "This power... I cannot control!", "I once had peace.", "Return me to the forest..." and let's not forget "I would end this burden, but it always returns."; playing him always makes me roll my eyes.

Deleted
    Varus sounds as depressing, while being generic jrpg pretty boy, albeit pantsless.

Wukong on sale. is he a good top? I had him before and I jungled with him but refunded cause I kept getting stomped. That was when I returned to league after a year and a half break. I'm better now, and I know how to top lane. Is he worth buying?
    If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pandragon View Post
    Wukong on sale. is he a good top? I had him before and I jungled with him but refunded cause I kept getting stomped. That was when I returned to league after a year and a half break. I'm better now, and I know how to top lane. Is he worth buying?
    I think he's honestly better mid than top, but that's just what i've seen from watching tournaments. He suffers from a lack of sustain, but he is very strong in team fights.

I would not recommend him as a jungler though.

Quote Originally Posted by Isrozzis View Post
    I think he's honestly better mid than top, but that's just what i've seen from watching tournaments. He suffers from a lack of sustain, but he is very strong in team fights.

I would not recommend him as a jungler though.
    No I wouldn't jungle on him, I'd only be using him in lane now. I jungled on him when I did own him cause I was jungling only at the time.

I can't go anywhere but top with him. I'm stuck in that elo where everyone believes bruiser top, ap mid. I can't even go Panth mid.
    If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.

Deleted
    so, i just bought the new lux skin... will i regret this?? i see so many whining about it

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by agnow View Post
    so, i just bought the new lux skin... will i regret this?? i see so many whining about it
    I didn't know that another person's opinion could effect your enjoyment of a skin that you bought so much. Seriously just play with it and refund if you don't like.

Deleted
    just seen so many saying it's bad even riot admitting it's bad and that they will work on a new one that will be better..

and if lux got other more awesome skins i would much rather have those

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't know why people think the skin looks bad. It's personally my favorite lux skin.