Deleted
    i like it.. but compared to the garen skin x.o all new effects moving armor etc..

where with lux.. not so much and her e.. feels like it's missing something

10+ Year Old Account
    I just bought Darius, having wanted to try something different then the AP/support champs I typically play...
    Holy Shit.
    Dat Ultimate.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Isrozzis View Post
    I don't know why people think the skin looks bad. It's personally my favorite lux skin.
    She's not half-naked, showing her cleavage das why.

If I had the champ I'd buy it, love the ult animation. Bought Garen's though!

I hate both of those new skins, and it's not for the reason infighter said. I don't even like Lux period.
    If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.

Whats a good support to get, i have sona, fiddle, leona, morgana and soraka.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Deleted
    Taric is simple, effective and versatile. Nami as well, though her reliance on skillshots makes her a bit harder to play.

If you're looking for something more specialized, Thresh should give you what you need in a kill lane with the silly amount of CCs he can pull off and thus set up kills.

For babysitters, Janna is still good with her shields and excellent peeling. Lulu will work fine for that role as well.

Anyway, that's all I can think off from the top of my head.

Deleted
    Lulu, she is good at everything and strong all game long. Reallly fun to play aswell.
    Last edited by mmoc704a8b6868; 2013-02-02 at 10:33 AM.

Deleted
    Thoughts on Kennen?

Kennen is amazing at poking, can farm all day due to Energy and has an amazing teamfight ultimate.
    His damage is pretty sustained though, nothing too bursty unless you get a gold lead.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Grading View Post
    Kennen is amazing at poking, can farm all day due to Energy and has an amazing teamfight ultimate.
    His damage is pretty sustained though, nothing too bursty unless you get a gold lead.
    Does he work better mid or top? (Or both?) AP or AD? He seems really damn interesting and fun, hoping he gets on free week soon!

Also I tried the Lux skin on PTR, her walking animation is really awkward... but so is Garen's I guess. :|

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Infighter View Post
    Does he work better mid or top? (Or both?) AP or AD? He seems really damn interesting and fun, hoping he gets on free week soon!

Also I tried the Lux skin on PTR, her walking animation is really awkward... but so is Garen's I guess. :|
    AP for mid, he used to be a good counter for top, but they nerfed his range quite a bit so I dunno if it's still worth it.
    AD is for people who want to be special snowflakes.

Kennen is the typical "owns melee, gets owned by ranged"-champion. Kinda like Vlad. He's a great counter to melee though.

So torn. Currently on 8k, I really want to buy Thresh so I can add to my support collection but I also really want Draven so I have another ADC just incase the situation arises. Also so many other champs to possibly buy.

ne porvivajo nur mortigi tempo

Deleted
    I wonder is Nunu support'ish tank viable or not really since I'm looking into more support champions.
    Also any comments on Thresh support ability,since it seems quite fun in videos,but still wondering either to buy it and blow all IP's I have or rather wait until he's F2P.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by PaulDok View Post
    I wonder is Nunu support'ish tank viable or not really since I'm looking into more support champions.
    Also any comments on Thresh support ability,since it seems quite fun in videos,but still wondering either to buy it and blow all IP's I have or rather wait until he's F2P.
    Nunu is one of the more popular supports currently. He will turn your ADC into a killing machine, can't be pushed out of lane easily and his mini-exhaust snowball is a bitch.

Deleted
    I need help as well, i just started playing LoL for funzies while bored.

I want a hero, preferably ranged (but not important), that has high mobility, and stacks AP.

I'd like one that's decent at farming and good at ganking, right now i fell in love with katarina, but i'm sure that it's too easy to play for me. if a hero/champion is harder to play, i suppose there's a higher payoff if the skillcap is higher?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by zykaz View Post

I want a hero, preferably ranged (but not important), that has high mobility, and stacks AP.

I'd like one that's decent at farming and good at ganking, right now i fell in love with katarina, but i'm sure that it's too easy to play for me. if a hero/champion is harder to play, i suppose there's a higher payoff if the skillcap is higher?
    If you're looking for high risk, high reward, ranged AP mobile champ... you can try Akali and Ahri to begin with.

Akali isn't really ranged though, but she is a bundle of gap closers after level 6

10+ Year Old Account

Katarina actually has a pretty high skill cap because the way her moves work, and the fact that she has resets, so you have to know when to go into a fight, and how to mop the fight up once you get your reset. It's not hard to play kat, but it's difficult to play her really well.

I would maybe try kassadin. He has lots of mobility with his ult, and he can clear waves decently with his cone thing (don't remember the name). He is fairly weak before 6, but once he gets his ult he gets a decent power spike. He can roam very easily, which sounds like something you want. Kassadin is melee though.

You could also consider Ahri. She is not a very easy champion as most of her damage and utility comes from skill shots. She has excellent mobility while you are using your ultimate, but outside of that she doesn't have much. I would try to play either of them during free weeks if you can, or watch some youtube clips or something. She is ranged

Deleted
    Love Lux but hate Ahri... Both are fairly reliant on Skillshots aswell :P

Quick question, is it bad to only like AP champions (Lux support... Evelynn <3 as my melee for now, but i seriously need to branch out some more)? Im not sure why, i just hate stacking attack damage/attack speed feels so automatic when it goes to fighting/playing the game

p.s. also have a friend that wants to be a ganker... He bought Evelynn after i got a penta but she needs a little more decision making to play, he lacks that a bit

Deleted

Hm an easy to play AP hero you say? Why not Annie, she doesnt have such a high skillcap, really nice CC for your team and shes only 450 IP! Just remember to last hit some with your Q to build up your stun! (after 4 spellcasts your next spell will stun the target)