You guys are forgeting these blind Karthus ults... oh wait. :P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by StNimrod View Post
    You guys are forgeting these blind Karthus ults... oh wait. :P
    Lee Sin playing Karthus.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PaulDok View Post
    Need your opinion/help again. Since I was about to buy Cho,I remembered that I always wanted to try Blitz too and can't decide now.
    So anyway now I'm at the point of buying either Blitz or Cho/Malphite with IP that I saved up.
    Want to ask you which choice would be better/more enjoying to play maybe,since I'm into tanky/support'ish champions at the moment,and from what I noticed(might be wrong of course) that some people are like a bit afraid of Malph,that's why I added him into my want to try near Cho.
    And thanks again.
    Blitz and Malph are commonly banned.

I would go with Cho. He's a monster in mid, top, and the jungle.
    "There are two types of guys in this world. Guys who sniff their fingers after scratching their balls, and dirty fucking liars." -StylesClashv3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Not finding-a-cock-on-your-girlfriend-is-normal level of odd, but nevertheless, still odd.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by adimaya View Post
    c'mon, blind blitz hook, blind ez snipe and lux blue steal are some of the most satisfying "OOOOOOOOOOOOOH"-moments I've had in this game
    especially if the blue is warded and you see the jungler and mid standing there with a "..." expression for two seconds.
    What about blindly Leona ulting a Baron and stealing it? I'm cool right?

Ot: I wanna buy mantehon and Olaf+A few more ADCS but I wanna wait for more info on Quinn. What do.

15+ Year Old Account
    Can never go wrong w/ buying Olaf.

I don't play much top lane anymore, but I've been practicing Olaf in normals if the situation were to arise.
    "There are two types of guys in this world. Guys who sniff their fingers after scratching their balls, and dirty fucking liars." -StylesClashv3
    Not finding-a-cock-on-your-girlfriend-is-normal level of odd, but nevertheless, still odd.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Toxigen View Post
    I would go with Cho. He's a monster in mid, top, and the jungle.
    icwotudidthar.

What you guys think of Irelia? I tried her in the free weak And i found her a bit weak early game.

Thoughts on that?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Durmindo View Post
    What you guys think of Irelia? I tried her in the free weak And i found her a bit weak early game.

Thoughts on that?
    Still strong, though the current Stack Health craze kind of weakens her a bit seeing as health stacking is the only way to deal with True Damage.

Deleted
    Been playing Singed top lately but starting to get pissed off with 90% champions I face poking me to death. Was thinking of Vi or Jayce, who would be more fun/less squishy? (Only lvl 16 so don't have full builds).

Quote Originally Posted by Kakazam View Post
    Been playing Singed top lately but starting to get pissed off with 90% champions I face poking me to death. Was thinking of Vi or Jayce, who would be more fun/less squishy? (Only lvl 16 so don't have full builds).
    Funnily enough, this was exactly the question I wanted to ask when I entered the thread. Vi seems like a strong jungler in 5v5 and a great 3v3 champ in general, with a fun toolbox. Jayce however, seems to be a very versatile champion, something different from others. Even though I have yet to see any good Jayces in-game, people are saying he's a good and fun top laner, which is the lane I main. Plus, Full Metal Jayce is probably the coolest skin I know of.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fireballzz
    WoW is dying pls send help

Deleted
    I'm interested in buying Kennen. Can I get some opinions on his current state? How good does he perform compared to other mid champs? I read that he cannot be countered due to his range.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Livic View Post
    Funnily enough, this was exactly the question I wanted to ask when I entered the thread. Vi seems like a strong jungler in 5v5 and a great 3v3 champ in general, with a fun toolbox. Jayce however, seems to be a very versatile champion, something different from others. Even though I have yet to see any good Jayces in-game, people are saying he's a good and fun top laner, which is the lane I main. Plus, Full Metal Jayce is probably the coolest skin I know of.
    The Debonair Jayce looks sexy as fuck, really hope it gets released soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Kilz View Post
    As Jayce you will probably find yourself building for lots of damage rather than going as tanky as a Vi would. However you shoot from so far away with your combo that it's not really that much of a problem. Also Jayce can still jump in to destroy a squishy target with a full melee combo.

Vi seems to be more fit for the jungle and you're probably going to have a hard time against poke as Vi until you get some levels. A problem with Vi against ranged champions in lane is that it's very easy to see when she is trying to Q dash to you so they just back off.
    Cool cheers, I may just grab Jayce then, seems like he counters a number of top lane champions quite easily. Will wait till I'm lvl 30 before I get Vi and can start using jungle efficiently.

Deleted
    I need some serious decision skills...

Kha'zix / Thresh / Sejuani both 3 different roles you can take, mid, jungle or support depending on it.

Does Thresh seems weaker then other supports to you ? I'm not quite sure about him.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by KunkkaTheAdmiral View Post

Kha'zix / Thresh / Sejuani both 3 different roles you can take, mid, jungle or support depending on it.

Does Thresh seems weaker then other supports to you ? I'm not quite sure about him.
    Try him out this week, he's free.
    I'd say Thresh > Kha > Sej

Thresh is a damn good pick for support right now, go with him since Khaz is kind of being forgotten now, and Sejuani's rework will be probably a bit later.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by KunkkaTheAdmiral View Post

Thresh is very powerful, tons of CC, tons of tankiness. Sejuani has an incoming rework, but right now she's rather weak. Kha crushes, a bit of a more mobile Talon.

Deleted
    Is Leona worth buying regarding support role?
    So far my played supports are Thresh, Nunu, Taric, Alistar. As you can see they're tanky ones(only supports I have are that way),so Leona seems that way too. Or maybe there's better choice than Leona for support.

Leona is pretty good, yeah. She has an extreme amount of CC. Most of her issue is getting in range of people to do stuff, or being kinda squishy without her W up early on.

She's good. There are just "safer" picks, I think. But she is in no way bad.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PaulDok View Post
    Is Leona worth buying regarding support role?
    So far my played supports are Thresh, Nunu, Taric, Alistar. As you can see they're tanky ones(only supports I have are that way),so Leona seems that way too. Or maybe there's better choice than Leona for support.
    Leona has got to be the most fun support to play (aside from Blitzcrank). It can be frustrating if your ADC doesn't have a clue, but if you duo with the same ADC a lot, you can wreak havoc. She isn't played as much since Corki fell out of favor (they synergized really well), but Leona / Graves is very strong as well.

I highly recommend her.

So I play alot of top and jungler. Was debating on getting either Jayce or Kha'zix. I realize Kha'zix is more of an assassin and Jayce can get tankier, but at the moment what do you think is better? Played Jayce a bit when he was free and enjoyed his play style. Never tried Kha'zix. Who's better right now in the meta and who do you guys enjoy more playing as?