Deleted
    I thing this last page went bit OT,so anyway let's get it on track:
    I really liked to jungle as Fiddle,so maybe you can recommend something similar to him for your experience,that would be as fun to jungle.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PaulDok View Post
    I really liked to jungle as Fiddle,so maybe you can recommend something similar to him for your experience,that would be as fun to jungle.
    Honestly, there really isn't another jungling champion like Fiddle (CAWCAWCAW, SURPRISE BITCHES!)

If you like that sudden rush/bursty sort though, you could try Diana, Evelynn, Rammus (not bursty, but damn he rushes in fast and can surprise people), or Shaco (again, not AP, but big surprise factor).
    "There are two types of guys in this world. Guys who sniff their fingers after scratching their balls, and dirty fucking liars." -StylesClashv3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Not finding-a-cock-on-your-girlfriend-is-normal level of odd, but nevertheless, still odd.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by PaulDok View Post
    Diana
    Ten characters required to post

Deleted
    I guess Elise and Evelynn works for caster'ish junglers too, though I don't know how hard the nerfs hit them in that regard.

Ladies and gentlemen... thoughts on ADC Kennen? (played him very little, but loved it!)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by StNimrod View Post
    Ladies and gentlemen... thoughts on ADC Kennen? (played him very little, but loved it!)
    He's interesting. I don't like him because his attack range is so short, but he can effective. If he is played as an ADC he is one of the few that can stun people repeatedly. His ult is very strong for peeling yourself, but I think he is much better as AP since he has no AD or AS steroids / things that scale off of them.

Ok the proc off of his every 5th auto thing has AD scaling, but is pretty weak meh as far as AD scaling abilities go.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Isrozzis View Post
    Hbut I think he is much better as AP since he has no AD or AS steroids / things that scale off of them.

Ok the proc off of his every 5th auto thing has AD scaling, but is pretty weak meh as far as AD scaling abilities go.
    80% extra basic attack dmg in magic damage WEAK? it is what makes him so viable. sure it won't hurt THAT much early game but when he's got items and he got a crit your health bar just vanished. add that to the fact that he's a STUNNING AD CARRY (charged auto, Q, W) that can add 50 armor and magic resistance to himself in a pinch he will turn the tides on anyone relying to burst him down before he can pull some damage off if played correctly.

the thing is he's very rarely played to his limits as people see him being played in tournaments and think "well the reason you play ad kennen is due to his mobility, right?".

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Isrozzis View Post
    He's interesting. I don't like him because his attack range is so short, but he can effective. If he is played as an ADC he is one of the few that can stun people repeatedly. His ult is very strong for peeling yourself, but I think he is much better as AP since he has no AD or AS steroids / things that scale off of them.

He has better scaling than Caitlyn and better utility.

His base AD and AS and gains per level are stupendous. If you can consider Headshot a steroid (which, tbh, is stretching it), you can consider his W a steroid.

He has an escape in his E, he can self-peel.

That said, I still wouldn't pick him as a lot of what he can do, other ADs can do better. He does work and is the best choice out of non-traditional ADs.

Deleted
    Ok so atm im not rlying into the AP Champs but i've been looking at Fizz for quite sometime and wondering how hes performing atm, is he worth the purchase or am i wasting my time with him? atm i dont rly do ranked it would only be for normals (losing 3 promotion attempts pretty much 0-2 everytime from trolls and feeders has forced me to leave ranked for a bit) so it wouldnt rly be for anything serious more of just for fun
    Last edited by mmoc1ab122be5e; 2013-02-21 at 06:03 PM.

fizz is incredibly fun, and one of my most played champions in 3's, dominion, and normals. whenever i can get mid i play him because he actually does reasonably well against the prevalent AD assassins/bruisers in mid right now.

Deleted
    Looking for a support champion, between Soraka and Leona right now. The former is VERY cheap and I can start learning how to play her right away whereas Leona is the old 6300IP which takes me a good while to get.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ranorack View Post
    Looking for a support champion, between Soraka and Leona right now. The former is VERY cheap and I can start learning how to play her right away whereas Leona is the old 6300IP which takes me a good while to get.
    Leona>Soraka. Then again, 2 vastly different play styles - Leona is an all-in, in-your-face, aggressive support, works by feeding your carry kills and has a crapton of CC. Soraka provides infinite health, infinite mana and global presence with her ultimate.

Deleted
    SO a choice between OP heals and OP CC/Lockdown for my ADC. I will have to ask some buds who play ADC to see what they'd prefer.

Deleted
    TBH it boils down to how good the AD is and what they play. Infinite poke ezreal on a good player is FUCKING painful in the lane, for example. Leona, on the other hand, can carry a bad AD.

Deleted
    I don't know if it's true,but I already heard few times that Leona will get her price lowered to 4800IP soon'ish.
    So if that's true,I'll grab her instantly.

MF or Zyra

Will be missed ~

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ranorack View Post
    you can't carry your adc with Soraka, you can only make him win the lane if he knows how to use Soraka's kit to his advantage.
    you can however carry your adc hard with Leona chipping off some good 50% on the enemy adc by just engaging on him.

Deleted
    You could get both, seeing as Soraka is so cheap, but if you want a safer 6300 IP pick that doesn't rely on your AD carry so much, Lulu is an excellent pick too with great poke, some CC and powerful safety tools during the laning phase.

Deleted
    Might just get both as Soraka is so cheap. Then continue getting a full set of jungle runes, once that's done I'll got for Leona. By that time I believe her price may be lowered thanks to the new system.

OOOOhhhhh my gooood..Trundle is siiiick.

Well.. I just like him anyways. One badm atch with him so far, but he has no killing power, besides being a rock, so early lane ganks need cooporation and..well../.shrug. But if you do get cooporation, my, god. Insta buy soon.