Deleted
    So I was thinking about switching from jungling to AD carry, but I'm not sure which champion I should pick up for that. I already have Ashe, Ezreal and Tristana and am thinking whether I should pick up Corki next, as he's the cheapest AD carry I don't have yet (if I missed one, please point it out) or if I should wait and buy Caitlyn.

I would really like something with a long range that scales well into lategame, something I really miss on Ezreal (except if you get fed) and like about Tristana (especially the huge range-increase). Maybe something that's a bit tankier early game?

Deleted
    Long range and late game powerhouse - Kog'maw. Tanky early game - Graves, and Urgot if you would consider him an AD carry as well. Can't give you both late game power and early game power together. :P

Deleted
    Long range and late game power, Cait with a Nunu support :P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Deylana View Post
    Long range and late game power, Cait with a Nunu support :P
    Isn't Cait more of a mid-game champion? I don't think she could even come close to Kog'maw level of late game strength.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    Isn't Cait more of a mid-game champion? I don't think she could even come close to Kog'maw level of late game strength.
    what kog gets in shred cait has in escape (90 caliber net).

but yes, if both of them are just right clicking down stuff kog will win 100 times out of 100.

Deleted
    Well, yeah, I wasn't saying she's Kog material, but with constant blood boil with a full build she's still quite beastly :P I would indeed consider her more a mid game champion.

I'm thinking of either buying Varus or getting a skin for Jax. I bought Darius but I don't know, his mana-hungry aspect I don't like, he's a bit dull as well. How is Varus? Is it true he is squishy? (I'm a new player).

Jax I really do enjoy though; however Varus looks so badass, and I love bows.
    Last edited by Icycoldd; 2013-02-23 at 11:16 PM.

Deleted
    Nunu and Kog OP

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Deylana View Post
    Well, yeah, I wasn't saying she's Kog material, but with constant blood boil with a full build she's still quite beastly :P I would indeed consider her more a mid game champion.
    Yah, Caitlyn on Nunu's coke is scary - but so are all autoattack AD carries. ;D She does have more room for making de plays though while Kog is nearly 100% dependant on his team to keep him safe and rightclicked.
    Quote Originally Posted by Icycoldd View Post
    I'm thinking of either buying Varus or getting a skin for Jax. I bought Darius but I don't know, his mana-hungry aspect I don't like, he's a bit dull as well. How is Varus? Is it true he is squishy? (I'm a new player).

Jax I really do enjoy though; however Varus looks so badass, and I love bows.
    Varus is as squishy as any other AD carry without an escape - it's not that he dies easier, it's that he lacks the tools to reliably run away from the danger. His ultimate is gamebreaking if used properly and he has a very long range poke.

Yah, Caitlyn on Nunu's coke is scary - but so are all autoattack AD carries. ;D She does have more room for making de plays though while Kog is nearly 100% dependant on his team to keep him safe and rightclicked.
    Varus is as squishy as any other AD carry without an escape - it's not that he dies easier, it's that he lacks the tools to reliably run away from the danger. His ultimate is gamebreaking if used properly and he has a very long range poke.
    Thanks, how does he compare to Jax?

10+ Year Old Account
    If you want long range and scaling, skip Corki.

Sounds like you want Kog'maw instead. Alternative, Twitch and Varus are pretty darn strong as well. Vayne scales insanely well, but has no range to speak of.

Deleted
    Thanks, how does he compare to Jax?
    Not at all - Jax is a bruiser while Varus is an AD carry. Former is a slightly tanky in-your-face kind of melee fighter while the latter is a glass cannon tearing the team apart... so long as no one gets in his face.

Not at all - Jax is a bruiser while Varus is an AD carry. Former is a slightly tanky in-your-face kind of melee fighter while the latter is a glass cannon tearing the team apart... so long as no one gets in his face.
    Can AD carries win 1 on 1 fights or do they need someone helping them most of the time?

Can AD carries win 1 on 1 fights or do they need someone helping them most of the time?
    Late game with some major itens ADCs should Win unless the bruiser is fed.

Im thinking in getting Kog or Karthus i know they're hyper caries but who has more chances in carryng a game?

10+ Year Old Account
    Karthus tbh. Kog'maw needs his team to where he can carry the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    Karthus tbh. Kog'maw needs his team to where he can carry the game.
    So i should buy Karthus then Kog'maw?

10+ Year Old Account
    Depends on what you (want) to play. Purely for carrying, Karthus is stronger.

I feel like everyone is playing FOTM champs like Xin, Vi(champs that the pros pick) and I prefer to play champs that dont see too much time. I was wondering if because of the whole "League of Warmogs" going on right now if Sejuani is semi viable since her aoe spell scales off hp. Does anyone play her at all and could shed some light on it? She has solid initiation with her ult and a built in exhaust in her permaslow. Also how is karma? The rework has been talked about for months but I am wondering she stands before the rework?

10+ Year Old Account
    Sejuani scales pretty hard into late game, but does need her team early on. That's just a risky gamble in solo queue. Sunfire Cape, Warmog's or Bulwark & Liandry's makes for a very robust tanky champ.

10+ Year Old Account
    As far as Karma goes, I have seen Voyboy make some pretty great plays as AP Karma top around high diamond/challenger level. It just comes to show that if you are a fantastic player you can make the most underrated champions work at pretty much any level of solo queue.
    Armory
    Twitter
    Altered-Time.com - the #1 Mage Theorycrafting community.