Pantheon can top, jungle, mid and be in a kill lane bot, so i think he's good for a returning player. Falls of kinda hard though lategame

I think I've found a new mid main: Cassiopeia.

Her damage with a Liandry's feels absolutely broken. At 400 AP I could take half health off a Caitlyn in one Q. One E was doing 2/3 of people's health after the burn.

Swain is horrible, worst champ ever.

Shh.....he needs to be our little secret.

Swain is horrible..horribly broken. Incredibly annoying to lane against a good Swain player.

I like champs like Yi, Fiora, MF and Varus. Any recommendations for me? I haven't tried Lucien yet. But I feel like I've tried most of the "traditional" AD carries.

Quote Originally Posted by Khelendros View Post
    Swain is horrible..horribly broken. Incredibly annoying to lane against a good Swain player.

I like champs like Yi, Fiora, MF and Varus. Any recommendations for me? I haven't tried Lucien yet. But I feel like I've tried most of the "traditional" AD carries.
    Yi, Fiora, MF and Varus seem to have in common great carry potential if they are properly fed, or to stay behind if they aren't. That sounds like Tryndamere for you, what do you think?

10+ Year Old Account
    Yup, Trynda or Jax.

Hello Summoners, I recently hit 6.3k ip and am looking to buy a new champ. A few weeks ago I played with Aatrox and really liked it. This week however, I have been trying Shyvana and also like her as well. It should be noted that I have played a few more games with Shyvana than I was able to with Aatrox though. I had some very good games with both, as well as some not so good ones. Which do I buy? My friend suggested Renekton, but I have never played him and am not willing to pop all my ip on a champ I may not even like. Any insight?
    Last edited by 4KhazModan; 2013-10-06 at 08:34 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by 4KhazModan View Post
    Hello Summoners, I recently hit 6.3k ip and am looking to buy a new champ. A few weeks ago I played with Aatrox and really liked it. This week however, I have been trying Shyvana and also like her as well. It should be noted that I have played a few more games with Shyvana than I was able to with Aatrox though. So this is my dilema, which do I buy? My friend suggested Renekton, but I have never played him and am not willing to pop all my ip on a champ I may not even like. Any insight?
    Shyvana - Don't buy her she's bad. Just... don't.
    Aatrox - Great jungler and top laner, can dive turrets early game due to his passive so makes his early game jungling deadly as hell (not to mention infinite sustain).
    Renekton - Counters Jax which will probably be picked a lot after his chance to shine in worlds. Easy to play and is generally a lane bully.

10+ Year Old Account
    Disagree about Shyvana, but do agree that Aatrox is probably the more effective pick currently.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    Disagree about Shyvana, but do agree that Aatrox is probably the more effective pick currently.
    Come on, even Lulu has better ganks than her.

Alright, bought aatrox. Thanks for the help

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zelly View Post
    At least Shyvana has better ganks than Fiora, but that's not something to be proud of. Even a Jungle Soraka could gank better.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

10+ Year Old Account
    Which is why you pick her into lanes that have CC or put her top lane.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thallidomaniac View Post
    At least Shyvana has better ganks than Fiora, but that's not something to be proud of. Even a Jungle Soraka could gank better.
    Fiowho?
    Is she related to the legendary champion "Heimerdinger", which is supposed to get a rework soon™?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    Which is why you pick her into lanes that have CC or put her top lane.
    Having more cc is always better.
    You can't just rely on other people to have cc.

Having more cc is always better.
    You can't just rely on other people to have cc.
    In teams, sure you can. In soloQ/solo blind pick though, I agree.

Shyvana has great damage and... that's mostly it. Her mobility is also kinda nice, but there are other champions that can do damage, get faster to people and other things. Jax, for example.

We all make fun of Fiora, but every time I see one, it's on the other team and my idiotic top laner feeds her HARD and she gets pentakills with her ult.

Been going balls-to-the-wall with Kat over the weekend. Absolutely superb, loving it.

Zed or Aatrox. Please tell me

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bradonic View Post
    Zed. I don't like Edgylord.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bradonic View Post
    Aatrox, he's an unstoppable pushing un-duable killing machine and imo he's one of the best junglers really. Sick early game ganker and a damn good initiator and damage dealer even when building tank.