Thread: Dev Tracking...

Dev Tracking...

Can we get a Box on the front page for Swtor Dev Tracking posts like we have for WoW Blue tracking. It would be alot better so i only have to come to MMO champ instead of SWTOR everytime just a food for thought for a updated. ^_^
    Xenodrake (Shadowpriest) <Infallible>US 7th (T13) US 12th (T12) US 7th (T11)

Anticipation of Death is worse then Death itself.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm gonna guess "probably not" from the standpoint that MMO-C, for all that it has forums on other MMOs, is predominantly a WoW site.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ya I highly doubt it to be honest. The only reason we got our own Sub Forum is most likely because they were tired of policing threads not about WoW.

Yeah, as much as I'd like this, most probably won't ever happen on MMO-Champ.
    Why am I back here, I don't even play these games anymore

The problem with the internet is parallel to its greatest achievement: it has given the little man an outlet where he can be heard. Most of the time however, the little man is a little man because he is not worth hearing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Moving to Suggestions and Feedback forum.

My SWTOR guild: www.radguild.com
    USA West Coast PvP server: The Bastion
    Get your Game of Thrones on at Winteriscoming.net

Deleted
    Well with so many great upcoming MMO's coming out, I really think that MMO-Champ should start covering more than just WoW.... hell, its not the only MMO out there