Page 1 of 8
... LastLast

[Two Days in the Future] Name your Pandaren/Ogre/Brewmaster!

It's Saturday, October 22, 2011. Yesterday, Blizzard Entertainment announced the next expansion will be Mists of Pandaria. Something new will be playable with this next expansion, whether that be pandaren, ogres, brewmasters, or a combination therein.

So, what name are you reserving for your character?

I lucked out and there were a couple names available on my server that I'm now leveling to 10 to hold onto for June. I honestly can't believe I lucked out on some of these names.

Pandaren Brewmaster - Stormstout
    Ogre Hunter - Meyers with my pet Murphy
    Ogre Brewmaster - Chugalug
    Orc Brewmaster - Genesee
    Pandaren Hunter - Endangerous or Ironic if I can convince a GM to boot the name for me in the next few months.

NOTE - This is just for fun. Please no arguments about whether or not anything's true. If it was, what would you name a character? Thank you

I'm making a Pandaren Brewmaster named Brewmaster. Then I am going to make a guild named Brewmaster and get him the Brewmaster title.

Then he will be Brewmaster Brewmaster, Recruit of Brewmaster, the Brewmaster.

DONT STEAL MY IDEA!

for a panda pandamonium

When I log into Facebook to play the Mists of Pandaria app, I will name my character ImNotFatNorAmITheNextExpansion.
    Me: Where are you?
    Them: In front of AH
    Me: Orgrimmar has five AHs
    Them: ??
    Me: Sigh. Are you in Valley of Lag?

Quote Originally Posted by Edlarel View Post
    Pandaren Brewmaster - Stormstout
    Wow very original

Quote Originally Posted by toddiuszho View Post
    When I log into Facebook to play the Mists of Pandaria app, I will name my character ImNotFatNorAmITheNextExpansion.
    awesome name, btw.

@Iceberg265: If you're GM of that guild, make the title of the GM spot Brewmaster.

@ondray: I didn't care on that one, I was just happy to see it available. If nothing else, I can keep alliance from getting the name and go park in front of SW with my character to /lol them.

Deleted
    I already have a lowbie dwarf on my server called Brewmaster. If there is a new class called Brewmaster then I'll make the switch

Note: Reserve your name now if you have a free character slot, delete, remake. Yes, I'm a genius, I know.

Po momma?

Mh Ogre Brewmaster sounds fun. Probably something simple like 'Keg' But I would need more information about the lore that Blizzard would use for the class/races to decide on the name because that's usually what I decide it on.
    Samin
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashrana View Post
    So, what would be your reaction, if you found out, that come cata release first patch, blizzard were planning to kill everyone by sending a bear through the mail?

Quote Originally Posted by WorldofWorkcraft View Post
    Note: Reserve your name now if you have a free character slot, delete, remake. Yes, I'm a genius, I know.

Po momma?
    You can do what most of us do now and create a free account just to get them to 10/20.

Oh, another I had that I'd use for a pandaren - Chosen.

Deleted
    Thefinalstraw

Cause that's what it will be if they seriously go through with a fucking panda race

10+ Year Old Account
    lol I'm going to laugh if blizzard isn't going to do mists of pandaria, and the next expansion way different that the multitude of expansion thread have speculated....

seriously going to lmao if the expansion is in fact...World of Warcraft:South Seas.
    The sims lies, don't trust them....

Deleted
    World of Warcraft: Bananas of Tel'Abim

I'll name my rogue Brewbasher and camp outside their starting zone

Bloodsail Admiral Killmaim Deathbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    already reserved the following.

-Ogre: Maulgar
    -Pandaren Brewmaster: Tsingtao
    -Pandaren Warrior: Xingto (pronounced Zing Toe.)

Obviously Mists of Pandaria is the next expac. Will panda's be playable I'm going to say no. But if they were I'd name my pandaren Carnivus, and my Ogre Muzgush!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by iceberg265 View Post
    I'm making a Pandaren Brewmaster named Brewmaster. Then I am going to make a guild named Brewmaster and get him the Brewmaster title.

Then he will be Brewmaster Brewmaster, Recruit of Brewmaster, the Brewmaster.

DONT STEAL MY IDEA!
    this made me laugh!
    Quote Originally Posted by Zohlomg View Post
    /use NAMEOFTRINKET
    /cast recklesness
    /cast charge
    /gquit
    /cast mortal strike
    /cast bladestorm

Pandaren Monk, I shall name him Cancelledaccount.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluesparks75 View Post
    Pandaren Monk, I shall name him Cancelledaccount.
    Goodbye, enjoy your stay without the MMO you'll eventually get back to.
    Btw your quote, very funny, too bad we'll feed on your tears while u Q_Q and come back after 1 month of unsubbing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dewote View Post
    World of Warcraft: Bananas of Tel'Abim
    This. This is actually more believable than pandas...