Thread: Finally!!

Finally!!

Iv'e been waiting on this for so long: Fluids placed with a bucket treat other fluids as solid blocks, allowing you to place one on top of the other. This is not true with fluids not placed with a bucket. This way, making artificial ponds is easier.
    It will no longer be a pain to make pools, I remember needing to do it the old way it took me hours to even fill in a small pool.

To not make this thread pointless my question is What update are you most looking forward to in 1.9?

hah, nice change :P should make things easier

10+ Year Old Account
    So, I guess this fits here with the title being what it is. I have been playing Minecraft now for a while using a not so legitimate client and decided to go ahead and make the purchase. Minecraft is definitely worth my money. Finally!

10+ Year Old Account
    Most looking forward: Animal breeding! No more tossing eggs around!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Spphy View Post
    But I like tossing eggs. XD So many houses I have filled with chickens.

Seems silly but I'm looking forward to the enchanting table. Not the enchanting itself, just the table. I can make so many awesome builds based around it.

Wut? They're removing chickens spawned from eggs? Bleh.. there goes my completely automated cooked chicken 'factory' (using Buildcraft tho)
    Inspecting raid instance floors since 2005

Quote Originally Posted by Greandal View Post
    Wut? They're removing chickens spawned from eggs? Bleh.. there goes my completely automated cooked chicken 'factory' (using Buildcraft tho)
    No, he meant he wouldn't have to spawn chickens that way and now he could just breed them which is less resource-inefficient (You can use eggs to maek caek!)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zefie View Post
    SOFTWARE VERSIONS SOMETIMES SKIP NUMBERS. THANK YOU.

glorious! I recall for all my artificial pools I had to make them 1 square deep and then dig down from there, quite annoying.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    glorious! I recall for all my artificial pools I had to make them 1 square deep and then dig down from there, quite annoying.
    I hear you dude...

that'll be fun, adds another period of time where I'm utterly distracted and a creeper can get behind me. >.<

Of course I'll do it anyway, those piglets are adorable ^_^

I really look forward to alchemy and enchanting. Silk Touch means I won't have to rely on invedit in order to get certain blocks to build my house!
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

15+ Year Old Account
    Maybe I haven't tried to make an artificial pool, but I don't understand this.