Divine Star in Shadowform?

Seems to me that divine star will be an awesome move to use, but I have one question, will it be useable in shadowform. Just a quick answer and if possible a link to the source would be good

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NouyDouy View Post
    Seems to me that divine star will be an awesome move to use, but I have one question, will it be useable in shadowform. Just a quick answer and if possible a link to the source would be good
    They didn't say and there's no source. 48 hours later, it's still pretty much speculation at the detail level.

Deleted
    The tooltip states it does damage and healing. Shadowform is not mentioned. That's all we know as of yet.

Hmm yeah thanks for this, it just seemed to me that it was a more holy oriented move, but it is a talented move so maybe, hopefully it'll have a cool animation, a bit like avengers shield but more shiny

I'm guessing a smaller version of Flame Orb, as for the Star itself, pulsing Holy Nova every second. Qustion is just how fast it moves, and how awesome it looks when it does it.

Realistically speaking, considering the dual nature of the ENTIRE tree, it'd br prettystupif to say that Shadow has limitations on them. Divine Star and Desperate Prayer should be fine, but Surge of Darkness and Archangel both look to be stronger DpS wise. New move vs Proc vs Cooldown.
    ~Former Priest/Guild Wars 2 Moderator~
    Now TESTING: ArcheAge (Alpha)
    Now PLAYING: MonoRed Burn (MtG Standard)
    Twitter: @KelestiMMO come say hi!
    ~When you speak, I hear silence. Every word a defiance~

I doubt there will be any limitations to the utility abilities available through talent points, seeing as they try to move away from cookie cutter specs.

And please stop making threads with questions like this. Everything announced is nowhere near finished, changes are bound to happen, tweaks, etc.
    There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want